Declaration of reExistence

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, most of us are out celebrating our strategic victory.

A strategic victory is the equivalent of being given a gold star in Kindergarten for perfect attendence or a participation trophy in 3rd grade soccer.

Congratulations, because it takes a special group of people to be proud to have found something good in a surrender.

OH im sure as you have always been so positive towards AI or Valhalla.  Why we left is our business. 

Since when did you turn into such a little emo girl? I'm interested in why a dead alliance would break away from what was a successful merger. I haven't slandered AI/Valhalla so save your moaning for someone else.

Since when did you turn into such a little emo girl? I'm interested in why a dead alliance would break away from what was a successful merger. I haven't slandered AI/Valhalla so save your moaning for someone else.

merging is never truly successful, you remember your roots no matter what.

Must be a slow news day for some of you when you have to sit and dream up scenarios that fit with your spradic thoughts on why we left.   We told you, we wanted to come back to what we originally knew as home.   There was no huge fight, no squabbling, nothing you people are trying to interject.   We simply chose to come back to what we wanted.   Nobody is in a rift with Ai nor is the reverse true.   

If you want to continue to think things like that feel free, it's only going to make you look like a fool since you seem to have issue taking us at our word.  If you have issues trusting others who may be speaking the same language as me fine but know I have been in this world a long time and have never posted a lie about any situation that I was privy to and I have no intention of starting now.

KS;DR - Move on kid, there's nothing to see here

Edited by Regent of Omerta

He was probably referring to your condescending comment on page one, idk if that makes him emo :[!!

It's entertaining to read all the DH posts kissing ass when 2 weeks ago they'd have been happy to put all these people ZI'd forever.

If our aim was ever to eternally ZI Valhalla members, we had numerous opportunities to do so. Say what you will about us being arrogant, manipulative, and propagating lengthy, costly wars, but there are no alliances we've wanted to see destroyed "forever."

With regards to the actual subject at hand, it's sad to see things come to this, as it's invariably going to take its toll on the activity levels of both AI and Valhalla, which is detrimental not just to them, but to every occupant of this realm. Nevertheless, I wish Valhalla good luck moving on from here. Edited by Diogenes

Must be a slow news day for some of you when you have to sit and dream up scenarios that fit with your spradic thoughts on why we left.   We told you, we wanted to come back to what we originally knew as home.   There was no huge fight, no squabbling, nothing you people are trying to interject.   We simply chose to come back to what we wanted.   Nobody is in a rift with Ai nor is the reverse true.   

If you want to continue to think things like that feel free, it's only going to make you look like a fool since you seem to have issue taking us at our word.  If you have issues trusting others who may be speaking the same language as me fine but know I have been in this world a long time and have never posted a lie about any situation that I was privy to and I have no intention of starting now.

KS;DR - Move on kid, there's nothing to see here

Nostalgia only causes change when it seems to be more appealing than the current situation. Say what you want about just "choosing to come home" but don't act like everything was perfect. If everything in AI was a good as you guys lay it out to be, you wouldn't have left in the first place.

We simply chose to come back to what we wanted.

So AI had turned into something the Valhalla faction didn't want? Now we are getting somewhere.

He was probably referring to your condescending comment on page one, idk if that makes him emo :[!!

Fair enough, I can see how that comment could be taken as condescending by a person with thin skin.

This strikes me as a great example as to why Valhalla and the other group split off from AI... But I'm not in AI so I couldn't really say. 

Also thanks for making me laugh.

Take Kirby's post with a grain of salt. As far as I'm concerned, he's still a rogue. He's lucky that he was even allowed back into the alliance. Edited by Vasuda