EQ Coalition stages another intervention-- Because we care

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sardonic has been asking for peace several times, in my personal case, two times. The fact that he comes acting like a though man and saying goons are winning is obviously aimed to look stronger and in good position to negotiate, but don't delude yourselfs, my dear goons, NPL is NOT looking for peace. Our allies made the strategic decision to bring us help, which we surely appreciate, but those asking for peace are you, specifically your leader, who every once in a while likes to come to our IRC channels to bore us to death with the tales of how convenient is for us to reach peace.

No member of NPL gov has ever approached any goon asking for peace terms, and no one will do. 

So please stop whining and let's keep nuking each other happily until you finally accept you are in the losing side of the war and accept we defeated you.

I'm so looking forward to that moment  :smug:

Sardonic has been asking for peace several times, in my personal case, two times. The fact that he comes acting like a though man and saying goons are winning is obviously aimed to look stronger and in good position to negotiate, but don't delude yourselfs, my dear goons, NPL is NOT looking for peace. Our allies made the strategic decision to bring us help, which we surely appreciate, but those asking for peace are you, specifically your leader, who every once in a while likes to come to our IRC channels to bore us to death with the tales of how convenient is for us to reach peace.

It's so heartwarming to know that Sardonic has SF's best interests at heart.

I just wonder where were those good feelings a few months ago.

Edited by Krashnaia

Seeing you are using a non-issue towards GOONS now, it is agains obvious that you have no idea of what I am trying to reference.

Oh well.

your post implies that you will be the victors of this war and GOONs will be getting reps, and not the other way around.

So we are dropping logs then?  I was simply going to allude to them, because they aren't my logs to drop, but here you go.

From March 10

There you go, bro.  All hail the mighty GOONs.

:facepalm:

Yep, we in NPL are SO close to surrender.

(for those too obtuse to understand, the above sentence is sarcasm)

So.  Still believe Sardonic's spew?

Because I don't, and neither does anybody in NPL, or from the entire coalition, for that matter.

Way to shoot yourself in the foot, bravo.

No member of NPL gov has ever approached any goon asking for peace terms, and no one will do. 

So please stop whining and let's keep nuking each other happily until you finally accept you are in the losing side of the war and accept we defeated you.

I'm so looking forward to that moment  :smug:

The logs your associate provided indicate that Sardonic is attempting mercy upon you. Your allies appear to be under the impression you're having a hard go of it. That's understandable. You're up against Doomhouse. Many alliances far better than you have surrendered or otherwise made peace with their banners. Edited by Ardus

The logs your associate provided indicate that Sardonic is attempting mercy upon you. Your allies appear to be under the impression you're having a hard go of it. That's understandable. You're up against Doomhouse. Many alliances far better than you have surrendered or otherwise made peace with their banners.

Sardonic is pretending to mercy on people who don't ask for mercy. 

I'll spell it for you again, just in case you missed it somehow:

NPL is not asking for peace. NPL is rejecting any peace offer that goons are making. 

Goons are asking for peace. 

There, is as simple as that.

You SF types have a real bad habit of reading what you want into logs, and fitting it to your fantasies, rather than understanding and recognizing what was actually said.

Good. Then stop offering peace until you accept you are defeated. Thanks.

You SF types have a real bad habit of reading what you want into logs, and fitting it to your fantasies, rather than understanding and recognizing what was actually said.

I see this blindness extends to post reading as well. Enjoy the ~SF dreamworld~

War is Real