NSO_draft_bod.png

March 5, 2009 ~ Forever

As the Sith watch the nations of this world plunge themselves into yet another world war, we take the time to remember who we are and just how far we've come. As we rebuild from the Kaskus Insurgency, and our eyes looking hungrily towards what is known as the Equilibrium War, we remember. We remember our birth, the road we traveled to get here, and ponder our future.

Frostbitelogo.png

The New Sith Order began as a reaction to the world it found itself in. We believed that the rule book needed changing, and the man to lead that charge was one Ivan Moldavi. Although he no longer walks through our halls, his legacy endures. We make our own way through the Cyberverse, and we’ll be damned if anyone can stop us.

TC_CD.png

Our alliance, like all others, has faced its fair share of hardship and adversity, but where others fell we overcame. Every time we were down, we got back up, laughing as we did so. We reminded ourselves of why we came into being. We don’t believe in leaving allies out to dry, we don’t believe in sucking up to whatever Hegemony is in place at any given moment, and we don’t believe in compromising our ideals in favor of our stats. The Sith believe in standing by your friends, in placing value in your treaties, and at the end of the day: We believe above all else that Peace is a Lie.

ICAnncmentHeader.png

Four years is an amazing feat for any alliance, but even moreso for one such as the Sith. Today the New Sith Order; an alliance once derided as barbaric and immoral, an alliance whose destruction was called for on a multitude of occasions, stands strong after four years of struggles against erroneous falsehoods and poor circumstances. We owe a debt of gratitude to every alliance past and present who has stood by our side. The New Sith Order would not be here today without support from our friends, and detraction from our enemies. Although our paths may not currently be intertwined, we cannot emphasize enough: We have not forgotten, nor will we ever.

towar.jpg

With these years in mind, only a month a bit shy of a full three years, we've come to terms with a parting of paths with The Phoenix Federation. Three years together through some ups and downs, unfortunately the downs have come to bear too heavy a burden. I'd like to take a moment on our day and, despite the graveness of the note, thank them for being with us for nearly the entirety of our existence.

NSONotDicksCensored.png

Happy birthday to us. Commence the hailing.

nsomotto.jpg

/ Signed /

Rayvon - Emperor of the Order
Dilber - Dark Lord and Savior
Doppleganger - Sith God of the People
Holton - Voice of the Order
Youwish - Retired Drunkard
Lintwad - Retired fine gentleman
Heft - Still counts as NSO
Heggo - OOOOOOLD
Ivan - Yes we still sign your name on shit
Griff - The Order's most likely future serial killer
Longshadow - Darth Whiskey
Esial - Hate Machine
rabonnobar - Sith Lord Extraordinaire
Kirsten - Sith Lord Almighty Tech Monger
Anthony - Psychedelic Prophet returned from the rabbit hole
Morthos
Haruhi
ncc - might as well be in NSO
Suiseiseki - Ghost in the server
Spartacus
Cairna - The Pretty Sith
Furqan - Queen of the Order
Twink
Nigro - The Queen's Entourage
Wolfg4ng
nightreaper
Adolph
Ironchef
Joe Stupid - That guy .. (don't be that guy)
KainIIIC - Darth Gargamel
Emperor Mike
Guskb
Pyroman - Sith Senator the White
iKrolm
Walker Texas Ranger
AngleofDeath2
Tiddles
porojussi
Selindryl
Biff Hooper
Simon
BigBrotherKalo
oakeshott
stud2955
Rictifyer
AngryMidget
Darth
king alaric
HappySack
Zerk2
foodsleepgame
Hades
MonochromeF3ar
Thane Palludore
TheGreat1
Toxic Water
Adolph Mussolini
Tony Greyfox
dethm0nk
Ruhani
CommissarThomas
Duke Thero
ricky wishon
pantheron
TomSF
Mr Garcia
Frigidweirdo
mior1
markpalm1
Gundwulf
Xeuleux
Hester K
Zobon I
David Y Zhou
papperation
Cerberus
Temptation
Samuly
zzbitz
Queen Chloe
Lily Allen
Thomas K enndy
DeFactos
Florida
Briska
Merihell
Malicesin
Free Derry
E10hS5a
Cowgod
DeathKnell
Volkros
Helghast
IrishDave
EmpressDanica
Beijert
Gladly Harsh
Big Business
chono
Grilled Evan
Terkmc
Sincros
JacobStill
fizduck
PresidentBlank
HerpDerp
cat strangler
Drone Strike

tumblr_m6fusjTuVL1rwcc6bo1_500.gif
I know child, so graphic heavy. It's our history.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still remember the day I read an announcement from the legendary Ivan Moldavi, marking his return to this world and the establishment of an amoralistic and expansionist alliance on my home team of Brown (I was in LEN or Silence at the time). That was a stressful day, but all in all I'm glad you've made it this far. Congrats on the anniversary.