a question of this war.

Thugnationleader

doesnt anyone else see the pointlessness in this pathetic war?        or am i the only one?

give some feed back?

Pointless?

This war was started by AI and friends with the goal of attacking Umbrella and bringing Umbrella down to size.

This war will end when AI and company decide to talk with Umbrella and company and get terms that both sides can live with.

Right now there is too much will on both sides to fight.  It hasn't even been a month.

This strategy of Ai's requires a long war to chip away at our tech once the infra is gone.  If you can't stomach a few weeks of war, you won't stomach a few months and lack the testicular fortitude to see the job done.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pointless?

This war was started by AI and friends with the goal of attacking Umbrella and bringing Umbrella down to size.

This war will end when AI and company decide to talk with Umbrella and company and get terms that both sides can live with.

Right now there is too much will on both sides to fight.  It hasn't even been a month.

This strategy of Ai's requires a long war to chip away at our tech once the infra is gone.  If you can't stomach a few weeks of war, you won't stomach a few months and lack the testicular fortitude to see the job done.

That post for the win.

i see it pointless and patchetic because, it is. look. much of the allainces lost their stregth. i have fought for nadc in this conflict three nations anarchied with two captured.   but seeing this war get to the state were it is. maybe ai and umbrella need to duke this one out and make nice. jeez competence and eq should just make freinds. ai just had to have 5 alliance on 1. thats fair ai. total newbness. if someone attacked me and it was my allaince. i would be like hell no. lets just go one to one. take eachother on. and if other people get involved. then so be it. but let it be on their own accord.

Pointless and pathetic? Nah this war is pretty fun so far(at least for me, I know the middle tiers are fairly bored right now).

Yes it is.  How am I going to get my casualty number up?  I say we war until everyone gets their casualty goals.  Civil war if necessary. 

i see it pointless and patchetic because, it is. look. much of the allainces lost their stregth. i have fought for nadc in this conflict three nations anarchied with two captured.   but seeing this war get to the state were it is. maybe ai and umbrella need to duke this one out and make nice. jeez competence and eq should just make freinds. ai just had to have 5 alliance on 1. thats fair ai. total newbness. if someone attacked me and it was my allaince. i would be like hell no. lets just go one to one. take eachother on. and if other people get involved. then so be it. but let it be on their own accord.

This guy gets CN.

GENIUS! I wonder why AI and Umbrella didn't go 1v1? It seems so logical and well thought out.

I love this thread. The collective tears of both sides' moral outrage sustains me.

ITT:

Hipsters put on the martyr cap and preach about how they are being unjustly punished. The horror!!!

In Bob, what goes around comes around. No one is safe and what is currently happening is what happens to all who abuse their power. Retribution. Settle in, it will be a bumpy ride.

nadc is saposed to be democratic and what are they doing forcing people to go to war. i vetoed the war. said if i gotta i gotta but i will fight for a round. and thats what i did. i like the allaince's that got teamed on. they are full of great people. but if the leadership wants to be a democratic they gotta listen to their smaller/,medium members. i hate the fact of this i was tryna keep a count of under 10,000 lost untill i got up to about thrity k stregth and had a manhatten project.

GENIUS! I wonder why AI and Umbrella didn't go 1v1? It seems so logical and well thought out.

I love this thread. The collective tears of both sides' moral outrage sustains me.

The war we should be questioning is the one between NSO and Kaskus. Being a 5th of their original size you'd think they'd learn its over.

Ah well war is fun. The laughs here though... priceless!

I figure at this point the war will reach the DMZ and we'll just approve white peace a few weeks later when we get sick of waiting for nothing to happen. The thing I don't think anyone can predict is what the heck happens to the politics when the war is finished and one or both sides feel like they only really got a stalemate. Do we just sit here being broody for the next 6 months until we think we can have another go?

That's because Pacifica didn't lose wars pre-karma. I remember where you used to reside so it is understandable that you find no fault with the old Pacifican hegemony.

Oh my...this is priceless. Do some research champ ;) Edited by Charles Stuart

Pointless?

This war is a result of Umbrella drinking the koolade. They've been listening to their allies for too long telling them they can take the rest of CN together with one arm behind their back. They started to believe their own hype and after months of prodding AI shouting "do something about it" we reacted to one of your criminal actions.  I dont know when this war will end but it started when you sent a rogue our way then in a blatant and admitted act of collusion you tried to facilitate his move to peace mode.

Your dongs are finite as is the will of the alliances currently pummelling you. However, the longer this goes war goes on the smaller your dongs get. Will on the other hand isnt measured the same way, as your dongs retract and your friends of friends think they have bled enough it will become an easier (not easy)task. You come from stock that crumbled at the first look at a hard fight. Im betting an alliance who never really saw a rainy day (pun intended) since its (re)formation will begin to crumble against alliances who are no strangers to hard fighting, especially when your dongs begin to shrink to a fraction of their normal size.

Edited by Alterego

This war is a result of Umbrella drinking the koolade. They've been listening to their allies for too long telling them they can take the rest of CN together with one arm behind their back. They started to believe their own hype and after months of prodding AI shouting "do something about it" we reacted to one of your criminal actions.  I dont know when this war will end but it started when you sent a rogue our way then in a blatant and admitted act of collusion you tried to facilitate his move to peace mode.

Your dongs are finite as is the will of the alliances currently pummelling you. However, the longer this goes war goes on the smaller your dongs get. Will on the other hand isnt measured the same way, as your dongs retract and your friends of friends think they have bled enough it will become an easier (not easy)task. You come from stock that crumbled at the first look at a hard fight. Im betting an alliance who never really saw a rainy day (pun intended) since its (re)formation will begin to crumble against alliances who are no strangers to hard fighting, especially when your dongs begin to shrink to a fraction of their normal size.

All that flowery wordplay can be succinctly stated as "AI wanted to hit Umbrella" and found a reason they could live with and their allies accepted.

We have changed in the 6 years since the events happened that you mentioned.  If you  think we're the same alliance, you clearly don't know a thing about us.

The question in this thread is whether or not this war is pointless.  Your own actions here have stated that this war is not pointless as long as you find your whale, Ahab.  The question is can the rest of you lot last long enough to let you get what you want?  Can you get what you want?  

This war has the potential to do what you want with Umbrella the longer it lasts.  Whether or not you will have the ability eventually for that or have the will of the rest of your coalition by that time remains to be seen.

I thought everyone wanted this war. Huh.

We have since found out that people who have been clinging to their pixels over the previous few years -- do in fact wish to cling to them.