Dr OttoHasslein

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things:

1. You expect us to read all of that?
99bc56e376cc16a2f3334ccd3c342faf.jpeg

2. Uhh, if you truly are the great Rebel Leader, than where's your Rebels? Can't do anything without your buddies can ya? Your ODN's version of the Boxer Rebellion, and Im being nice by insulting you less then I normally do to people at 1am.

I mean seriously, A week? You'd have to beg and pay Nickelback to make a song about you.

Now GTFO and go back to the dead, your better off there now.

I will overlook your various grammatical errors and one-sided attitude to simply say that it seems everything that happened to you was more or less brought onto you by yourself. As a member of the Orange Defense Network and an officer, I have yet to see any "evil" or corruption in this alliance. In fact, I would say it is filled with some of the nicest and most generous people - not to mention our leadership is branded with courage yet merciful and understanding. Of everything you seem to have done, spying is the worst of it - an act denounced by virtually every civilized Alliance on Planet Bob.

I am sorry you have grievances against our alliance but as a member and government official I see nothing be greatness, honor and integrity that line these orange halls of the ODN. I hope you can overcome a grudge against such a Great alliance that stands for Justice and Protects so many.

You sir are an officer and a gentleman, me not so much. I actually tried to attack Drdavidbanner for the security of planet bob. Can't remember what happened, dang that was a long time ago.

Two things:

1. You expect us to read all of that?
99bc56e376cc16a2f3334ccd3c342faf.jpeg

2. Uhh, if you truly are the great Rebel Leader, than where's your Rebels? Can't do anything without your buddies can ya? Your ODN's version of the Boxer Rebellion, and Im being nice by insulting you less then I normally do to people at 1am.

I mean seriously, A week? You'd have to beg and pay Nickelback to make a song about you.

Now GTFO and go back to the dead, your better off there now.

First of all, the rebellion existed 5 years ago, so I am no longer the leader. Second of all I am not threatening the ODN, for I am well aware I can't hurt them. All I am saying is that out of kindness and respect  they should apologize for there past actions, if they have grown up. I guess they haven't yet. 

Edited by Dr OttoHasslein

My concern is that David Banner likely had access to the CAD drawings of our secret OJ1-Orbital Battle Station.  If he did, he could potentially advertise the one weakness in our defense system and unravel our entire Network. 

orangestar.jpg

Why aren't you a professional artist? :wub:

That title reminded me of Remember, Remember, the 5th of November Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I see no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot... (whoever made that rhyme really knows how to make people remember something)

Also I couldn't agree with this quote more, party on!

It was a wild time of free love, drugs, and rock and roll.

:war:

First of all, the rebellion existed 5 years ago, so I am no longer the leader. Second of all I am not threatening the ODN, for I am well aware I can't hurt them. All I am saying is that out of kindness and respect  they should apologize for there past actions, if they have grown up. I guess they haven't yet. 

Unfortunately class no longer exists in this world. Around April of 2008 it began to die. From then on everyone here tries to post jokes on the forum, and just assume the readers laugh. This world is now much more equivalent to a house full of jealous women, seeking to attack any new blood. Hence why this world is getting so unpopulated now. I'd get out before you get hooked. I still wonder why I am still here.

Unfortunately class no longer exists in this world. Around April of 2008 it began to die. From then on everyone here tries to post jokes on the forum, and just assume the readers laugh. This world is now much more equivalent to a house full of jealous women, seeking to attack any new blood. Hence why this world is getting so unpopulated now. I'd get out before you get hooked. I still wonder why I am still here.

It's been a while since I saw someone complaing about the GATO-1V War (or are you refering to the Bubblegum War? Or CSI-FPI?). However, if that makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure no one wants you to stay either.

Edited by potato

It's been a while since I saw someone complaing about the GATO-1V War (or are you refering to the Bubblegum War? Or CSI-FPI?). However, if that makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure no one wants you to stay either.

I want him to stay. I don't think that anything in his post gave you reason to be needlessly unpleasant either.

And what, in my post, gave you the impression I was inviting you to the discussion?

Well, the fact that it was posted on a public forum might be a start.

I know exactly what it feels like to be at the butt end of unkind remarks in this community. If the entire point of your post is to put someone down and there is literally nothing constructive that is going to come out of it, why not just avoid saying it?

Rebbilon is truly the gift that keeps on giving. As the person who originally single-handedly uncovered and brought down the entire HHM/Rebbilon conspiracy, the demise and destruction of your alliance and every subsequent iteration since then has brought me far more sexual gratification that I could ask for from either Joracy or Proximus.

I look forward to our play time once again, DRDavid Banner, and please give my regards to Pete.

Well, the fact that it was posted on a public forum might be a start.

I know exactly what it feels like to be at the butt end of unkind remarks in this community. If the entire point of your post is to put someone down and there is literally nothing constructive that is going to come out of it, why not just avoid saying it?

That's funny, you say that as though you didn't bring it upon yourself to be at the butt end of unkind remarks in this community.

Try not to make a habit of turning every discussion into a sob fest of your past.

Edited by Arco349