Remember

Dr OttoHasslein

Some of you may remember DRDavid Banner, proud leader of the Rebellion, an alliance deicated to destroying the corrupt of the Orange Defense Network. DRDavid Banner was ridiculed and mocked by the people of the Cyberverse, years ago. He was a tragic hero. He was misundertsood by the people and was mocked by them. Eventually hewas defeated. Before you judge DRDavid Banner you must know the whole story and rational from his view. Here is the, self-written history of DRDavid Banner:

SUN ERA

The SUN era began when Hulk land was officially formed. It joined the alliance SUN. DRDavid Banner did not quite understand the game. He constantly attacked nations who were not in alliances. One day he got attacked by his friend kittydog. He asked SUN for help but they said no because they said he was not supposed to be attacking those other nations. SUN had never told him he couldn’t. Eventually kitty dog got bored of the war and ended it. So DRDavid Banner did a tech deal and everything was going fine until apparently the person who recruited him, akaironman, betrayed SUN. SUN then attacked akaironman. Akaironman had a friend who ghosted the NPO. The friend then attacked random SUN members and one was DRDavid Banner. SUN said they would give DRDavid Banner aid later but never did. Hulk land did bad at the beginning of the war until the person attacking got in so many wars that Hulk land was beating him. So then everything was going back on track. DRDavid Banner joined this unofficial alliance called the HHM that his friend polishpeo12 told him about. The ODN then attacked all members of the HHM including DRDavid Banner.

Alliance sites

http://z11.invisionfree.com/SUN_CN Sun’s website.

Other writings

Luxembro vs. Hulk land

After Hulk land land told Luxembro about CN, Luxembro joined. They made a pact not to attack each other. Then eventually Luxembro attacked Hulk land. Hulk land could have crushed Luxembro earlier, but Luxembro got aid. So Luxembro crushed Hulk land. Hulk land asked his alliance, SUN, for defense. They said only diplomatically. This was the first time SUN did not help Hulk land and Hulk lands first depression. After Luxembro finally gave peace, DRDavid Banner wanted revenge, but he eventually let it go.

SUN conflict

This is the second out of three times SUN did not help Hulk land. This is the back story. The person, akaironman who actually recruited DRDavid Banner to SUN betrayed SUN by “going rogue,” which means going against one’s alliance. Akaironman was then attacked and crushed. However a NPO ghost (“ghost “ means someone who pretends to be on an alliance but actually is not) was a friend of akaironman. So attacked random SUN members, and Hulk Land was one of them. Hulk land was then was put in his 2nd out of 5 depressions. SUN said they would help him in aid but did not. Luckily, close to the end of the war, the ghost who was attacking Hulk land had so many wars that he started to do badly. Hulk Land then triumphed over him. Then in the middle of that war the ODN attacked Hulk land. Then the ODN-HHM began.

REBELLION ERA

After the ODN attacked DRDavid Banner he wondered what happened. He saw polishpeo12 was attacked too and asked what happened. DRDavid Banner found out the entire HHM was being attacked. He asked the ODN member who was attacking him why. He said they spied. DRDavid Banner said he knew nothing of the spying. The ODN member then replied. You either know about the spying which means you should be attacked. Or don’t which makes you an idiot and also needs to be attacked. DRDavid Banner begged for mercy and got none he was very angry. He then asked SUN for help but they were to afraid to help him. So he quit SUN. And him and polishpeo12 formed the rebellion. They tried to recruit people and alliances. A bunch of DRDavid Banners friends including kittydog joined him. Someone told DRDavid Banner that someone the ODN named joracy wills spy on the ODN. But he was actually spying on the rebellion. The ODN has found out of rebellion and has peace discussions. Then the old leader of the HHM Pete McCavoy was found out to be Duke ltd. And helped the rebellion with peace discussions with the ODN. But because of all his arguing the rebellion was attacked. And DRDavid Banner banned from the rebellions site. After the war there were only a few members of rebellion. DRDavid Banner then did a very bad thing. He read something saying why NPO was evil. He thought they were already in war so he attacked them. But they weren’t. DRDavid Banner was then Zied in that war. Then deleted hulk land.

Useful links

The ODN goes to war When the ODN declares war on the HHM.

The HHM Goes To War The HHM declares war on the ODN.

Holy Hill Mafia's Final Goodbye The HHM says goodbye to cybernations.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=28240&hl=Rebellion Pete McCavoy is revealed to be Duke Ltd. And on page 2 it announces the ODN knows of the rebellion.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=29020&hl=REbellion The rebellion announces the ODN has declared war on them.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=30248&hl=REbellion The announcement of the rebellions victory

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=30920&hl=REbellion The rebellion declares war on the NPO.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Rebbilon/index.php?showtopic=121 How Pete McCavoy got the ODN to declare war on us.

Alliance sites

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Rebbilon/index.php?act=idx\ The rebellion site.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Rebell_ODN_Allience/index.php?act=idx The second rebellion site made by kittydog.

Rebellion members

Drigis(Member)
kittydog( leader- Head of spies)
polishpeo12(Leader-Head of foreign affairs)
dardekahedra(Member)
werehog(Vice leader)
DRDavid Banner(Leader)
Scotsman345(Spy)

Lieing Rebellion members-

Joracy(double agent

Kamil(Hired Joracy)

Back story

This is about how joined the HHM. But this story does not start with me but with polishpeo12. A member of the ODN. he felt attacking a nation so he attacked an HHM nation other nations then came to his defense. He beat everyone. Until Pete McCavoy came along and crushed him. He asked to join the HHM. Pete said okay. After a bit he asked me to join. he said it was an unofficial alliance which meant you wrote down in your bio protected by HHM and you also register on the forums. So I joined. A little later Pete asked me if I would join it because it was becoming official soon. I was to busy to talk about it. Then I was attacked by the ODN and the ODN-HHM war occurred.

Other Written sources during that time

ODN-HHM war

Even though to the cyberverse this was a minimal event. this was a very big event for us. It started all the wars to come. The war was basically a misunderstanding. But it was not the war declared on the HHM that I was mad about it was me getting declared war on.

See the HHM was accused of spying. The leader of the HHM Pete McCavoy now Duke Ltd. Said that he did not necessarily spy but he did have accounts on the ODN forums. And the ODN that said that was considered spying. However on another post he admitted he spied on the evil ODN. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=26539. This is one thing that explains his opinion and here s another http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=26583. Copy and paste these to. the first is the HHM'S final goodbye which is explained in a video. the second is the HHM goes to war.

Now here is what the ODN thought.
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=26460 that was there declaration of war now here is what they said on there newspaper http://www.freewebs.com/odnorangejuice/localodnnews.htm.

You have seen the ODN's point of view and the HHM's now mine. The ODN has no mercy. I am sort of neutral when it come s to the opinion of this war. Both sides exaggerated. I think it was just a misunderstanding. I would not really care if I was not involved inn the war however I was. I was attacked by the ODN. I told them that I was never official part of the HHM. And knew nothing of the spying. Which was both true. The ODN replied with. You either know of the spying and deserved to get attacked or do not know which makes you an idiot so you also deserved to get attacked. I begged for mercy. But they just attacked and attacked me. Ad after all those attacks. The ODN-Rebellion war will come. If you thought this war was small. The next is so small it was not even recorded on the wiki.

In between ODN HHM and rebellion war

In between the ODN-HHM war and the ODN-Rebellion war a lot happened. Lets start from right after the HHM war. Polishpeo12 and DRdavid Banner were making plans. One of there plans was for the ODN to go to war with Sparta. But eventually they decided they needed to attack the ODN themselves. They went on their computers and sent nation and alliances messages about the evil ODN. I do admit they maybe a bit exaggerated. But were not lies. Only a few people replied. Some people said swears at us. Another person I persuaded. But i think they were traders. Kittydog then joined originally as head of spies. Joracy a member of the government of the ODN was hired by the person I persuaded kamil. And my friend Scotsman345. More messages were sent. One day one dark day. Kittydog said Joracy was a trader and was actually spying on us. We had him banned from the forums. Kittydog was leader made leader. And we were made an alliance. Werehog spied on Sparta. I know this was wrong of us. But for the fate of cybernation s we attacked nations so they or there alliances would join us. One day i told SCootman345 while he was on the ODN to attack tempest. So I would come in and tell them to join the rebellion. So he attacked Duke Ltd. I told his alliance to join the rebellion they said no. And suspected I was with Scotman345. After someone defended Duke Ltd. Scotman345 spied on tempest which the ODN protected. Later a guy from the ODN known as nbx909 wanted peace. We originally debated but learned we had to. We had few members. I guess Joracy told them of us. So he sent me something a topic where in the middle of it said. walker ninja posting about the rebellion. I read the beginning of the topic just because I was curious. Its aid that Pete McCavoy was actually Duke Ltd. I was shocked. then in the middle of the topic. It said that Walker ninja found out of the rebellion and thought we were the HHM. Pete McCavoy came to our site and we discussed peace. He said we would merge but only into the HHM. I said no. There was a debate. Then he argued about the peace terms purposefully to the ODN then they attacked us. Then the ODN-Rebellion war began.

Here is the announcement about Pete being Duke http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...opic=28240&st=0

Joined UED and NPO

After DRDavid Banner quit SUN he did not go straight into becoming the alliance rebellion. He still planned for the rebellion for a group of alliances but not for actual alliances. He joined the NPO( At least he thought so) And announced on their forums the evil ODN and how they should attack them. But was just laughed at and told he was not officially part of the alliance. He thought you just had to register but you also had to fell out the application. DRDavid Banner realized it was not worth it because the NPO did not listen to him. So he took the NPO out of his AA. He then joined the UED. He planned to become a respected member of the government and then talk about the evil ODN. He first became a recruiter and found out he would 3mill for recruiting people. But a little later this guy told him that the ODN wanted him dead so he was kicked out of the UED.

ODN- rebellion war

After the formation of the rebellion. Eventually we told so many member of it told people to go on the site. That the ODN found out. Pete McCavoy the leader of the HHM. Joined to help us with peace discussions. While they were going on all of us planned on kittydog's site. That after peace was declared we would rebuild on kittydogs site. And attack the ODN later. But Pete McCavoy argued so much purposefully admitting that he knows that the ODN eould then attack in the middle of peace discussions. We had only five members we were no match to the ODN. Here is a post I made about the beginning of the war http://forums.cybernations.net/lofiversion...p/t29020-0.html. At the end of the war know one really one. The ODN still stood and the rebellion still stood. But being positive in this forum I explained how the rebellion won The ODN was defeated because

1 the rebellion was not ZIed forever like the ODN said they would. 2 we did not disband. 3 know one quit CN. 4 we did little damage to the ODN. And with a donation will rebuild quick. This war changed the rebellion forever. It is partially the reason we are here today.

Remains

After the ODN rebellion war the rebellion was left weak. DRDavid banner banned Pete McCavoy from the forums. Because he got us into this war. So Pete got his friend to un ban him and ban all admins. So he trashed the site. After growing. DRdavid banner declared war on the NPO because he thought they were in war with someone else. DRDavid Banner did this because he found corrupt things on the NPO. So DRdavid Banner fought alone against them. Then a few weeks later the rebellion ended.

Edited by Dr OttoHasslein

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will overlook your various grammatical errors and one-sided attitude to simply say that it seems everything that happened to you was more or less brought onto you by yourself. As a member of the Orange Defense Network and an officer, I have yet to see any "evil" or corruption in this alliance. In fact, I would say it is filled with some of the nicest and most generous people - not to mention our leadership is branded with courage yet merciful and understanding. Of everything you seem to have done, spying is the worst of it - an act denounced by virtually every civilized Alliance on Planet Bob.

I am sorry you have grievances against our alliance but as a member and government official I see nothing be greatness, honor and integrity that line these orange halls of the ODN. I hope you can overcome a grudge against such a Great alliance that stands for Justice and Protects so many.

Too long didn't read. However, I will assume the OP corroborates my belief that ODN sucks...

With allies of this quality, the neo-rebellion will surely succeed in extracting 9 million dongs from us.

Just to make it clear, here is would I would like from the ODN. Either A a public apology and 9 million dollars for the x=zieing of Hulk land or B a reason why they don't need to apologe.

Option A is a pretty good deal ODN.  I suggest you take it before things turn ugly.