Remember

Dr OttoHasslein

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebbilon is truly the gift that keeps on giving. As the person who originally single-handedly uncovered and brought down the entire HHM/Rebbilon conspiracy, the demise and destruction of your alliance and every subsequent iteration since then has brought me far more sexual gratification that I could ask for from either Joracy or Proximus.

I look forward to our play time once again, DRDavid Banner, and please give my regards to Pete.

I'm curious, what was your part in bringing us down? I'm also curious what actualy "conspiracy" there is against the HHM and Rebellion. It seems that your only purpose for attacking us was out of a conspiracy theory you guys had. I still don't see why you had any clair voyance for attacking either the HHM or Rebellion, in the middle of peace discussions!

To clear this up, we never had spies in the first place. No one was actually part of the ODN at the time. We were only members of your forums. We called ourselves "spies" but no one that we knew about actually spied on any alliance. I apologize for any disillusion that the name "spies" caused on our forums. The HHM also was also accused of spying on false pretense which was unjust.

/s/ Kittydog35

(This was his opinion on the matter)

Tl;Dr: Crazy man thinks spying against an alliance should be allowed and ignores the fact that they publically stated they spied, denouncing that claim now, several years later. He actually provides links saying they spied, but still claims now that they did not. Because of the spying, the ODN decided to teach them that spying was bad, mmk? And instead of admitting to wrong-doing and surrendering, they decided to continue the war and got destroyed. (ZI'd.) Now, years after the fact, crazy man returns and says he demands either an apology + 9million in reps for destroying his nation (which I, a 2.3k NS nation, can get from looting the bodies of many an incompetent players in about 2 days) or a reason why he doesn't deserve an apology. Despite the reason looking him directly in the face. When his insanity is pointed out, he merely states the world is not ready for his return.

But congrats, OP, on posting the longest, most boring read I've stumbled upon yet. Though your delusions were a tad interesting at first, they quickly became meaningless. Also, we're at war, so if you want to come and take us on, then feel free to try. But C&G, DH, and allies will roll you - just like we're rolling everyone else.

Just to make it clear, here is would I would like from the ODN. Either A a public apology and 9 million dollars for the x=zieing of Hulk land or B a reason why they don't need to apologe.

Since you've been nice enough to ask for A or B, I will offer B, but not just a reason why we don't need to apologize, but a list. 

1.  The General Assembly of the Orange Defense Network does not understand what it is to apologe.  Therefore, without proper training, definition, or spelling; it isn't going to happen. 

2.  The inhabitants of Hulk land are not here to speak for themselves, and the General Assembly of the Orange Defense Network does not typically apologize to nations that have nothing to with the original source of the misunderstanding.  Since your leader name does not match the leader name who's behalf you claim to be speaking on, and since DR David Banner could not be reached by our investigative reporters, we have no way to verify your claim that you represent who you claim to represent. 

3.  There does not seem to be any contention in the op or by the OP that Orange Defense Network lost this conflict.  To the victor go the spoils, not the other way around.  The winners write history, and they don't often apologize for their way of life.  And rarely do they pay reps.  Brush up on your history, you'll find that at the end of wars, it is the losers that pay reps to the winners, despite who can make a better claim for who else was at fault for the war, or the lands and posessions of the conquered are just split up among the victors and passed around like trading cards.

4.  You lack the ability now, as you did then, to actually make us pay any reps.  Any attempt on your part to enforce such an action would just result in you deleting again. 

In case these reasons do not meet the requirements that you intended to make explicit, I would like to let you know that myself, and other representatives of Orange Defense Network also, have in our posessions, checks written out in the full amount of the setttlement that you requested.  This was done as a precaution should something happen to any of us over the course of these debates, so that we would be prepared.  Many of us also have defensive slots open, so please feel free to occupy one of those spaces and come and take your 9 million.  I also have in my posession a printed apology letter from Orange Defense Network in response to your cause, which if you're eager, you can also squeeze out of my nation. 

On behalf of the General Assembly of the Orange Defense Network who I in no way represent, nor have been appointed or consulted for representation, but serve loyally and faithfully,

Banned of Lacadaemon

It's been a while since I saw someone complaing about the GATO-1V War (or are you refering to the Bubblegum War? Or CSI-FPI?). However, if that makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure no one wants you to stay either.

Just a general time. No specific war. GATO-1V could of been considered a turning point but not because of any specific alliances, and I know that very well. I can't leave, too addicted.

Cleary cybernations was not ready for my return.

Cleary you're right.

Just a general time. No specific war. GATO-1V could of been considered a turning point but not because of any specific alliances, and I know that very well. I can't leave, too addicted.

Probably why you should leave then. 

Tl;Dr: Crazy man thinks spying against an alliance should be allowed and ignores the fact that they publically stated they spied, denouncing that claim now, several years later. He actually provides links saying they spied, but still claims now that they did not. Because of the spying, the ODN decided to teach them that spying was bad, mmk? And instead of admitting to wrong-doing and surrendering, they decided to continue the war and got destroyed. (ZI'd.) Now, years after the fact, crazy man returns and says he demands either an apology + 9million in reps for destroying his nation (which I, a 2.3k NS nation, can get from looting the bodies of many an incompetent players in about 2 days) or a reason why he doesn't deserve an apology. Despite the reason looking him directly in the face. When his insanity is pointed out, he merely states the world is not ready for his return.

But congrats, OP, on posting the longest, most boring read I've stumbled upon yet. Though your delusions were a tad interesting at first, they quickly became meaningless. Also, we're at war, so if you want to come and take us on, then feel free to try. But C&G, DH, and allies will roll you - just like we're rolling everyone else.

Just to make clear the last thing I posted was typed by kitty dog, who no longer plays CN, and not myself, who was with me and I allowed him to type the post. However I do agree that his statement was not entirely accurate, we did in fact have spies, but I think what he was trying to say that our spies were not very effective and did not get any important information. Even if our spies did get reliable info from the ODN or other alliances in league with them, I think it would be justified since it would be used to destroy the evil that is the ODN. Whether the Rebellion had spies or not is not relevant in my opinion. However I am fairly sure that the HHM had no spying network or at least the ODN had no justifiable evidence to prove that they did. Even if the HHM had spies, I was not one of them and had no idea what was going on! I was a member of the alliance SUN when I was attacked and I registered on the HHM forums because I thought they were an unofficial alliance which would defend me if attacked. After I was attacked I was insulted by the ODNs attackers, who had no justifiable reason to attack me, when they should have stopped attacking me becuase I had no knowledge of the HHMs dealings and was clearly a member of another alliance.

Since you've been nice enough to ask for A or B, I will offer B, but not just a reason why we don't need to apologize, but a list. 

1.  The General Assembly of the Orange Defense Network does not understand what it is to apologe.  Therefore, without proper training, definition, or spelling; it isn't going to happen. 

2.  The inhabitants of Hulk land are not here to speak for themselves, and the General Assembly of the Orange Defense Network does not typically apologize to nations that have nothing to with the original source of the misunderstanding.  Since your leader name does not match the leader name who's behalf you claim to be speaking on, and since DR David Banner could not be reached by our investigative reporters, we have no way to verify your claim that you represent who you claim to represent. 

3.  There does not seem to be any contention in the op or by the OP that Orange Defense Network lost this conflict.  To the victor go the spoils, not the other way around.  The winners write history, and they don't often apologize for their way of life.  And rarely do they pay reps.  Brush up on your history, you'll find that at the end of wars, it is the losers that pay reps to the winners, despite who can make a better claim for who else was at fault for the war, or the lands and posessions of the conquered are just split up among the victors and passed around like trading cards.

4.  You lack the ability now, as you did then, to actually make us pay any reps.  Any attempt on your part to enforce such an action would just result in you deleting again. 

In case these reasons do not meet the requirements that you intended to make explicit, I would like to let you know that myself, and other representatives of Orange Defense Network also, have in our posessions, checks written out in the full amount of the setttlement that you requested.  This was done as a precaution should something happen to any of us over the course of these debates, so that we would be prepared.  Many of us also have defensive slots open, so please feel free to occupy one of those spaces and come and take your 9 million.  I also have in my posession a printed apology letter from Orange Defense Network in response to your cause, which if you're eager, you can also squeeze out of my nation. 

On behalf of the General Assembly of the Orange Defense Network who I in no way represent, nor have been appointed or consulted for representation, but serve loyally and faithfully,

Banned of Lacadaemon

(Double post)

I thank you for actually responding to my demands and not subjecting me to ridicule and instead responding in a civil manner. I respect and understand your reasons. However I can counter your reasons. 

1. I apologize for the poor spelling I meant apologize.

2. I have proof that I am DRDavid Banner. If you check the IPs of DRDavid Banner's account on the ODN forums and Caesar Ape's account on the ODN forums they are the same. Caesar Ape was my previous nation, and I am using that account, I already set up, on the ODN forums. I have confirmed with Caesar Ape that that account represents Dr OttoHasslein.

3. The ODN did in fact win the conflict. Although a case could be made that the Rebellion won, but I wont go there. I am not asking that they pay reps out of threats but out of respect and kindness. You seem to be the only ODN nation who has demonstrated that to me. 

4. Same as number 3.

As much I respect your reasons, I have proven them to null and void, and therefore would like either an apology and 9 million, or more reasons.

- Thankyou, 

Dr OttoHasslein (You seem better then most of the ODN membership you should consider switcxhing sides :) )

Edited by Dr OttoHasslein

The existance of a nation beyond its destruction and complete disappearance from Planet Bob is technically impossible. While some may claim to be the founder of such a nation, this would be entirely beyond the boundaries of the OWF.

tl;dr This makes as much logical sense from an IC prespective as PZI. Which is to say, none.