Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

[quote name='Tiggah' timestamp='1358568327' post='3079522']
Looking forward to the casualty opportunities this here declaration presents. Good to see my old buddies back on their game and smashing things. Good luck, former Valhallans! Don't know if we'll get to dance, but this here is my song!
[/quote]

Still love you man glad you didnt leave this world.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1358569246' post='3079541']
I have never pretended that we did nothing wrong. We payed for our crimes, we payed for them with our blood, sweat, and tears.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]You got off easy. How many alliances have you disbanded? How many souls have you driven from this world? Whatever you might have paid is inconsequential to the magnitude of your misdeeds. Karma is not yet over.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1358569916' post='3079555']

[color=#0000ff]...Karma is not yet over.[/color]
[/quote]

Oh RV...

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SWZ1b5VUpic/T_EDRaLj5NI/AAAAAAAAGiA/5UzoRGLxvfQ/s1600/Come+at+me+bro+anteater.jpg[/img]

Edited by Farrin Xies

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1358569916' post='3079555']
[color=#0000ff]Karma is not yet over.[/color]
[/quote]
Pretty sure that ended with soul-crushing reps and a "cradle-robbing" not too long after Pacifica got out of terms.
I for one, would LOVE to see DoomHouse burn, even if just for their snark.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1358570125' post='3079557']
But where's the fun in that. lol

Have fun Bud.
[/quote]
Oh I will i am sure that both of my targets will probably take me to the wood shed and ill kick the hell out of their ankles on the way and enjoy it.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1358570283' post='3079560']

Oh I will i am sure that both of my targets will probably take me to the wood shed and ill kick the hell out of their ankles on the way and enjoy it.
[/quote]
Can I aid you some money to send a nuke with my name on it?

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1358570289' post='3079561']
Interest on what?
[/quote]On everything. Every dime you have extorted from us, every unit of tech, every invalid CB and every war you waged just for kicks, every nation and every community you have hurt. And all those dumb little drawings and poems you force people to make.

You owe a lot, and I do hope you are ground into a fine dust before you are even granted the opportunity to start repaying.

If your alliance survives that long, anyway. We all know how quickly GOONS folds when you apply a little pressure. After all, it's not easy to collect pubbie tears when you're busy getting your ass whooped.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1358570814' post='3079569']
On everything. Every dime you have extorted from us, every unit of tech, every invalid CB and every war you waged just for kicks, every nation and every community you have hurt. And all those dumb little drawings and poems you force people to make.

You owe a lot, and I do hope you are ground into a fine dust before you are even granted the opportunity to start repaying.

If your alliance survives that long, anyway. We all know how quickly GOONS folds when you apply a little pressure. After all, it's not easy to collect pubbie tears when you're busy getting your ass whooped.
[/quote]

:huh: Not sure exaclty what my alliance or I have to do with GOONS, but okay. You can credit us with all those horrible things if you wish.

On everything. Every dime you have extorted from us, every unit of tech, every invalid CB and every war you waged just for kicks, every nation and every community you have hurt. And all those dumb little drawings and poems you force people to make.

[/quote]

no one cares brony lol

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1358558432' post='3079191']
so you admit you've always been a bunch of snakes and you never really changed?

good 2 know
[/quote]

This is where I normally post "but . . . you . . ."

at this rate you usually just reply "At least I can admit I'm a snake."

So. We'll just do this instead. Okay?

[/quote]

so is this the "A Lannister always pays his debts" war?

anyways, congrats to everyone who wanted this war; which means almost all of CN in this case. Good luck to NPO :)

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1358571399' post='3079578']

This is where I normally post "but . . . you . . ."

at this rate you usually just reply "At least I can admit I'm a snake."

So. We'll just do this instead. Okay?
[/quote]

What ? JA calling someone a snake???? You made me spit my beer...

And hi Myth...

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1358571063' post='3079573']
:huh: Not sure exaclty what my alliance or I have to do with GOONS, but okay. You can credit us with all those horrible things if you wish.
[/quote]

It might have been that massive torch you're carrying for them that threw him off.