Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Morjon' timestamp='1358563067' post='3079394']
meh, your opinion doesn't matter to me...
[/quote]

Is that really the best you can come up with? "Ohh because you brought up a valid and true point about the fact that Sardonic is more in the know of what is going on here than I am, I will just say your opinion doesn't matter." The intelligence of NPL is sorely lacking tonight.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1358562154' post='3079374']
Ai formed a sanctioned alliance, built a foreign policy and declared war against one of the most feared alliances on Bob at the head of a large coalition in its first 6 months. Sorry for the delay. Umbrella have "been waiting for years for a war"

Ai, 195 days old today
[/quote]

It was built from a merger that already connections, you can hardly tout your young age.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1358562658' post='3079387']
The alcohol is flowing freely, as usual.
[/quote]

I see you are unable to contain your feelings of bitter self righteousness. Fill your boots and I shall fill my glass.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358563331' post='3079401']
[u][b]Great Anarchy Race[/b][/u]
IRON - 1
Ai - 5
TIO - 3
NATO - 2

Umbrella - 35
[/quote]

Gee, the alliance that was on the receiving end of a massive offensive has more nations in anarchy! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT COULD HAVE EVER POSSIBLY HAPPEN!

Anarchy stats haven't meant anything since probably the UJW.

Also, I think we have found the one that was in the wild.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1358563198' post='3079397']
Is that really the best you can come up with? "Ohh because you brought up a valid and true point about the fact that Sardonic is more in the know of what is going on here than I am, I will just say your opinion doesn't matter." The intelligence of NPL is sorely lacking tonight.
[/quote]

Could be, but I'd bet that NPL gets the last laugh.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1358563546' post='3079406']
yeah you did

That's how good they are at this.
[/quote]

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Paradox"]This[/url] says you are wrong.

I would think Anarchy could pat itself on the back, if it straight up declared on Umbrella, and not needed the other two top non neutral alliances in the game, along with 2 other smaller alliances, to help them declare war on less than 100 nations.

good job I guess?

Its also nice to see that now that the other side finally declared a war, it actually has a valid CB.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1358563780' post='3079412']

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Paradox"]This[/url] says you are wrong.
[/quote]

man you are just too sharp

our advanced psychological tactics are no match for you

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1358564155' post='3079421']
I would think Anarchy could pat itself on the back, if it straight up declared on Umbrella, and not needed the other two top non neutral alliances in the game, along with 2 other smaller alliances, to help them declare war on less than 100 nations.

good job I guess?

Its also nice to see that now that the other side finally declared a war, it actually has a valid CB.
[/quote]

Coming from someone in VE of all alliances, this is really rich.

Oh my, This should be of large concern to Ubuntu the Great. I shall ponder this situation with deep thought. Neither side should fear though for tonight the Zulu lion sleeps tonight. Thinking already giving magnificent Ubuntu the Great head ache. There shall be no more thinking today by his majesty me. You may all keep yourselves seated I must leave for tonight. Too much to ponder today.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1358563583' post='3079410']
The [i]impressive[/i] thing is that Umbrella has only used 2 offensive slots by my last count.
[/quote]

In another context, that's not impressive at all. I blame BAPS for the whole mid-day dramas.

good job I guess?

[/quote]

In AI's defense, It would be foolish to underestimate the opposition. One side is not doing it, another is doing it, or perhaps putting up tough face in this rough weather.

Edited by shahenshah

good job I guess?

[/quote]

See, MK? You guys have them on your side, too!

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1358563583' post='3079410']
The impressive thing is that Umbrella has only used 2 offensive slots by my last count.

So 11 anarchies on people who down-declared.
[/quote]

Except 3 of those Ai nations in anarchy are due to Mo9P

Have a fun war everyone.

o/

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1358563131' post='3079395']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113304&st=100#entry3037170"]http://forums.cybern...00#entry3037170[/url]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113304&st=80#entry3036941

Famous last words right there.
[/quote]
[quote]If this state of being does not appeal to you and you instead lust to grasp the reins of the world then you may attempt to do so, but success or failure will not eliminate the depth of the victory I have achieved. The book is written. Published. Done. In the ashen aftermath of your mistaken glory you'd find enough knifes spread far and wide that you'll wonder if you ever really won or lost any control at all. [/quote]

It's time to wake up, Mr. Stuart. It's time to wake up and... smell the ashes.

I would, of course, like to raise a glass to Dos Amigos. Congratulations on enduring two brutal wars only to return to a position of substantial influence!

[quote name='Tom Riddle' timestamp='1358561683' post='3079352']
We have no plans to get involved. All of our members have been told this. We also have the right, within our alliance, to speak our mind if we are neutral so that is what i did. We aren't even prepping for war right now and if we where attacked we aren't ready.
[/quote]

1) Do you know what a MDoAP is?
2) Do you know who you have a MDoAP with?
3) Do you understand what a "treaty web" is?

Thankfully I know DT well enough to not expect you to be its defining image; far from it, in fact.