Worthy and Not worthy

Jemmm

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering you probably went on during your times and you would have a hard time knowing who is an IRON member, I have hard time believing your criteria of a channel since you don't particularly seem to show any. Timezones differ and activity varies with it. Also, it is holiday time, it is expected for people to be busy with relatives and not answer communications.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1356579303' post='3068281']
Considering you probably went on during your times and you would have a hard time knowing who is an IRON member, I have hard time believing your criteria of a channel since you don't particularly seem to show any. Timezones differ and activity varies with it. Also, it is holiday time, it is expected for people to be busy with relatives and not answer communications.
[/quote]
Wait, did you just respond to this thread seriously? Oh my....

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1356579202' post='3068280']

Tell that to TLR.
[/quote]

I forgot for a second that NG and TLR didn't merge... We were trying to work out how many alliances the two of us were composed of... I lost track

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1356579303' post='3068281']
[/quote]

Tell this to someone that cares even so I expected to see someone from IRON and i saw no one so meh, and MK,GOONS ur alliances would have been on that list if I wasnt banned from the channels.

[quote name='Mompson' timestamp='1356580841' post='3068292']
Well there goes any chance of relations between Polar and NSO.
[/quote]

You blew your chances anyways so thank the people in the polar channel, like we wasnt gonna sign up to you anyways like ur alliance is nothing

Edited by Jemmm

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1356579440' post='3068282']
Wait, did you just respond to this thread seriously? Oh my....
[/quote]

I felt like it. And maybe I actually hope that at some point when people make threads like this they have a criteria they can actually contribute to and by extension have an actual debate by. This.. doesn't really lend anything. This is a topic that has potential, sue me for hoping there would be more to it.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1356582736' post='3068304']
[b]This is a topic that has potential[/b], sue me for hoping there would be more to it.
[/quote]

.... No it's not? ... It's a genmem, even without access to our basic FA areas. Doesn't even know who our allies are, let alone any potentially growing information. See 'MK Foreign Policy' by Brickyard. Not much different except that Jemmm isn't planning to implode his nation [ooc]quit the game[/ooc] at the outset of his OP. He's just a lil-bit-crazy, over-reaching kid in a rulers seat.

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1356582736' post='3068304']
I felt like it. And maybe I actually hope that at some point when people make threads like this they have a criteria they can actually contribute to and by extension have an actual debate by. This.. doesn't really lend anything. This is a topic that has potential, sue me for hoping there would be more to it.
[/quote]

So then, it appears that taking things too seriously is a habit of yours.