Always on the toilet when all the action starts. Doesn't quite fit.

I kind of think of us like Jules, sometimes bad-ass $%^&@#, sometimes in bright ugly borrowed UCSC shorts shirt in embarrasing situations, and then we have had periods where we get all mushy and stand by some conviction like at the diner when Jules says he is going to leave the business.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1356669274' post='3068730']
MK, DT, & FOK all condoned indirect action against AI, and DH knew about the entire thing beforehand. Your move, AI + Coalition.
[/quote]

There was a time you could start conflicts you seek so much whenever you wanted and on whom you wanted. Now all we have are taunts littered all over the place that too against v. small amount of alliances out of all you would love to destroy. Not sure why AI should stop you and yours from doing them favours.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1356755160' post='3069010']
You misunderstand me. I'm not doubting your intentions of trying to generate whatever kind of emotions from me or Umbrella by insinuating, justly or not, that we will follow MK through whatever they tell us to. Others have done it before. I am asking why are you trying it again - if it hasn't produced any result before why do you insist in doing it.

My personal guess is that you're a flat out idiot but I'd like to give you the chance to justify yourself.
[/quote]

When I want your opinion, I'll go to talk to Marsellus Wallace.

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1356756831' post='3069018']
Always on the toilet when all the action starts. Doesn't quite fit.

I kind of think of us like Jules, sometimes bad-ass $%^&@#, sometimes in bright ugly borrowed UCSC shorts shirt in embarrasing situations, and then we have had periods where we get all mushy and stand by some conviction like at the diner when Jules says he is going to leave the business.
[/quote]

You are thinking of \m/ and it was full of Jules and Vincent types if you remember. You may also remember that NPO kept spies among us and we were never allowed to speak ill of them even on our own forums as a result.

We were also comfortable in our role until someone got the bright idea for the Unjust Path. That put us afoul of The Orders and you know the rest. Your friend Lusitan wants to live in this fantasy world were MK thinks of you as some sort of co-equal. My observation and Bud's observation is that simply isn't the case. You could of course prove us both wrong by doing something that MK would radically disapprove of and perhaps we'll think of you more as Butch than Vincent Vega. Somehow I doubt that will happen though.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1356752893' post='3068987']
If AI wants a nation hit it will be hit. My personal read is that AI is currently happy to build and ok with making reasonable accomodation to avoid war. Push a little harder and watch it all explode in your face. I personally have zero-tolerance for this micky-mouse bs, but AI has a little greater than zero tolerance. Not a lot more, just a little.

Flak attack, azaghul, you two specifically I consider old friends, and I have now warned you.
[/quote]
That's not what I'm seeing from where I'm standing. The worst AI will do is complain and moan about us because they don't have the pair it would take to stand up and fight us.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1356745303' post='3068954']
Hurry up and accept peace from one of your 'raider' friends. I am just about exactly half your NS and I will be happy to declare as soon as you are in range.
[/quote]

Now why would I go and do such a thing?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1356749864' post='3068966']
So Bud, do you think that Umbrella has those 'Gather Intelligence' reports they are getting back from their suicide bomber put into a Google spreadsheet doc or posted in paste bin? They seem old school enough to go paste bin, but you never know. I just hope they spell my name right. I hate it when they get it wrong.
[/quote]

No, PM of course. They can go up on paste bin, however, if you'd like

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1356752914' post='3068988']
So you allow apps to raid (I say that because he is on your app AA)...interesting and outside the norm for just about every alliance I've ever encountered. It's be nice if you could teach him some basic coordnation skills. In my raiding days coordination on a raid target with those already engaged wasn't just a sign of respect, it was simple common courtesy.
[/quote]

This implies that he has respect for AI and owes or wants to give any common courtesy, which is a faulty line of thought.

[quote name='Helbrecht' timestamp='1356758122' post='3069025']
Thats some good stuff.
Have fun on your way out.
[/quote]

Thanks! I am.

Edited by Masterof9puppets

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1356760192' post='3069032']
Now why would I go and do such a thing?[/quote]

The chance to replace an inactive slot-protecting declaration with a real live war slot against a nation half your NS? Yah, no one would ever go for that, puhlease.

(For the record I would take that trade almost anytime, just message me.)

[quote]This implies that he has respect for AI and owes or wants to give any common courtesy, which is a faulty line of thought.
[/quote]

There are elements in AI I personally would be happier nuking than defending, but you know how it works. You take the good you take the bad...

If you have no respect for AI as a whole then I have no respect for you. I will await your slot openings.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1356750747' post='3068970']
Our nation is perfectly in line with our raid rules.
[/quote]

I understand that. That is why I also asked if you can keep your members from declaring in the next round of wars. Can you?

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1356759764' post='3069031']
That's not what I'm seeing from where I'm standing. The worst AI will do is complain and moan about us because they don't have the pair it would take to stand up and fight us.
[/quote]

This is interesting. Do you consider the actions of your member to be a valid CB? If not, why would we fight you over it?

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1356786560' post='3069090']
Look how desperate you are for a cb. Cute :3
[/quote]

Rather the opposite... He tries to call us out for not having the cojones to attack. I merely pointed out that tjis is a very slim reason for going to war and wondered if he considered such a small infeaction to be severe...

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1356754509' post='3069004']
The point is that some people are Marsellus Wallace. They tell people what to do and they do it: deliver a briefcase, show their woman a good time, go pop some guys because they have annoyed you.

You aren't Marsellus Wallace. You never will be. You are an associate that Marsellus Wallace employs. There are benefits to being Vincent Vega--so long as you remember your place of course.
[/quote]

If the situation actually resembled a movie storyline then !@#$ be a lot more simpler and predetermined. Plus if we were all characters of pfiction, then DR are redneck serial killers waiting for an opportunity, Marsellus is MK and AI is the huge retard manchild dressed in bondage gear doing what he's told like the good little gimp they are, we all know what happens in the end though don't we :).

Edited by Amossio

[/quote]

If you're so confident, flick the switch. Until then, these "arguments" are piss weak.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1356790357' post='3069107']
If you're so confident, flick the switch. Until then, these "arguments" are piss weak.
[/quote]

Might I suggest that you and the rest of your alliance heed your own advice then? There's equal amounts of "no u first" posturing from both sides, neither of you have the balls to do anything.

[/quote]
So what your saying here is that your intentionally trying to provoke a defensive war here because you wont just out and out declare on us. I could really care less and quite honestly this whole portion of the thread started because some slag from denios came out and said AI has done nothing. Then some unknown from Umbrella started running his mouth about how AI has done nothing. WE AS AN AA have only been here 6 months, it took MK 1.5 years to really make a huge change here on Bob. So who was moaning I believe it was a couple out of your camp that started this line. FLAK if you want us come on out and get us. I guess you should have done it back when we formed but you passed on it. You keep spinning your wheels trying to force something here. Everyone seems to want to be on the defensive here so stop pointing fingers cuz I know you guys wont come out and hit us.

Puppets my friend thank you for bringing a little bit of drama back to the forums the BS from both sides has made me laugh.

Edited by Buds The Man

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1356797812' post='3069124']
honestly this whole portion of the thread started because some slag from denios came out and said AI has done nothing.
[/quote]

Nope, it all began when your buddy Alterego accused DH of doing this deliberately. However, who started it isn't important because the fact of the matter is the mudslinging began a while back and both parties are as guilty as one another. Any further bickering and finger pointing about who started it or who should fire the first shot will only continue this trend. It's pretty obvious that you all want to have at one another but neither of you feels you have the political capital to execute such a move successfully (that's right, neither of you)

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1356797812' post='3069124']
So what your saying here is that your intentionally trying to provoke a defensive war here because you wont just out and out declare on us. I could really care less and quite honestly this whole portion of the thread started because some slag from denios came out and said AI has done nothing. Then some unknown from Umbrella started running his mouth about how AI has done nothing. WE AS AN AA have only been here 6 months, it took MK 1.5 years to really make a huge change here on Bob. So who was moaning I believe it was a couple out of your camp that started this line. FLAK if you want us come on out and get us. I guess you should have done it back when we formed but you passed on it. You keep spinning your wheels trying to force something here. Everyone seems to want to be on the defensive here so stop pointing fingers cuz I know you guys wont come out and hit us.

Puppets my friend thank you for bringing a little bit of drama back to the forums the BS from both sides has made me laugh.
[/quote]
No what Flak said is that we don't have to worry about anything coming of it. There's no deliberate attempt to provoke anything, Timmehhh did it on his own.

As for what AI has done, I think that argument goes back to your precursor alliances as well. I find the taunting that "MK/DH can't do anything" pretty funny and hypocritical coming from people that can't or won't do anything either. At least we had our long, recent, run at things*.

*A bit of an over-simplification: saying we are without power now or had unlimited power before would be a misstatement.

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1356803448' post='3069138']
There's no deliberate attempt to provoke anything, Timmehhh did it on his own.
[/quote]

I believe you. I still wonder if you can make sure that no MK members attack him in the next round of wars however. Yes or no?

"At least we were _____ for as long as we could be. You guys won't even[i] be[/i] _____. Unless you put yourself at a disadvantage you will never be like us. We're still relevant because we talk about how we used to be ______ and how you guys never were _____. (Insert come at me bro gif here.)"

This is a great template for desperate people from the other side. ^^^ You're welcome.

[quote name='AuiNur' timestamp='1356799909' post='3069131']
AI sucks. I'm glad I stole their slot.
[/quote]

I'm still waiting for Bubbles :[

Edited by IYIyTh

[/quote]

Ok, ill call your bluff. MK wanna go 1v1 with AI? You have the balls to accept? If you do let us know and im sure we can make it happen, if you dont then stfu cuz all you are spouting is BS and you hiding behind w/e allies you feel you have left.....