A Change Is Gonna Come

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very good development that should have happened long ago. Too often would I see Dajabo and Random working to the same goal but heading in opposite directions; Dajobo doing everything he could to get it done, and Random doing everything he could to mess it up. Hopefully this is the herald of a new, better age for Polaris. I certainly hope so. Best of luck.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1356203677' post='3067029']
This is a very good development that should have happened long ago. Too often would I see Dajabo and Random working to the same goal but heading in opposite directions; Dajobo doing everything he could to get it done, and Random doing everything he could to mess it up. Hopefully this is the herald of a new, better age for Polaris. I certainly hope so. Best of luck.
[/quote]
Remember that time I nearly destroyed my own alliance after a month or so in power? Yeah me neither.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1356145851' post='3066805']
[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2qum9mu.png[/img]

[b][size=8]o/ RI![/size][/b]
[b][size=8]o/ Daj![/size][/b]
[b][size=8]o/ Polaris![/size][/b]
[/quote]

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I full confidence that my friends in the Polar Order are in good hands. Random, thanks for reaching out to us when you did. You friendship and that of Polar is amazing.

o/Polar.

NPL :wub: NpO

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1356206437' post='3067045']
Remember that time I nearly destroyed my own alliance after a month or so in power? Yeah me neither.
[/quote]
At least I did it quickly. Took you [i]years[/i] to realize how much of a disaster you were. Or have you even realized it yet?