A Change Is Gonna Come

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1356208725' post='3067060']
At least I did it quickly. Took you [i]years[/i] to realize how much of a disaster you were. Or have you even realized it yet?
[/quote]Hysterically inaccurate posting of Random's governance . He has survived attempt after attempt to besmirck his reputation. As is evident by this thread, you are in the minority in your opinion.

o/ Emperor Rnadom
o/ Emperor Dajobo

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Panic King' timestamp='1356212593' post='3067088']
Hysterically inaccurate posting of Random's governance . He has survived attempt after attempt to besmirck his reputation. As is evident by this thread, you are in the minority in your opinion.

o/ Emperor Rnadom
o/ Emperor Dajobo
[/quote]
Now, now children. This is a happy place. Congratulations Rnadmo, and good luck D!

Random we had a rough start and on many things we didn't see eye to eye - this is now water under the bridge. I have appreciated the conversations we have had and I wish you a calm and enjoyable retirement.

o/

Dajobo I directly credit you and Merger (sorry Merger more credit to Dajobo) for what has become excellent communication and conversations between us. It has been good to talk to someone in which we look upon each other with equal footing. I think you are a credit to Polaris and I wish you the very best in your reign.

o/

Grats Polar, let a new age begin for you o/

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1356208725' post='3067060']
At least I did it quickly. Took you [i]years[/i] to realize how much of a disaster you were. Or have you even realized it yet?
[/quote]
I'm not sure if screwing up [i]right[/i] away is good thing, bro.

I don't mean to rain on your party.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1356218309' post='3067106']
Random we had a rough start and on many things we didn't see eye to eye - this is now water under the bridge. I have appreciated the conversations we have had and I wish you a calm and enjoyable retirement.

o/

Dajobo I directly credit you and Merger (sorry Merger more credit to Dajobo) for what has become excellent communication and conversations between us. It has been good to talk to someone in which we look upon each other with equal footing. I think you are a credit to Polaris and I wish you the very best in your reign.

o/

Grats Polar, let a new age begin for you o/
[/quote]
Old friend, you want pure honesty from the Polaris, talk to EatEmUp, but my god, don't stop him of his conquest of the Indias

Enjoy your retirement, Random! No one can deny your influence in the politics of Planet Bob, for good or for ill. Don't be a stranger around here, because you do keep the place interesting!

Dajobo, congratulations on your ascension to Emperor! May your reign be prosperous for Polaris! Cheers!

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1356203677' post='3067029']
This is a very good development that should have happened long ago. Too often would I see Dajabo and Random working to the same goal but heading in opposite directions; Dajobo doing everything he could to get it done, and Random doing everything he could to mess it up. Hopefully this is the herald of a new, better age for Polaris. I certainly hope so. Best of luck.
[/quote]

Thanks for stopping by our thread!