Official Announcement from United Equestria

Magicman657

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110830055508/cybernations/images/0/07/Ponyflag_candidate1_announcementsize.jpg[/img]

Greetings. I am Magicman657, Princess Regnant of United Equestria. It has come to my attention that a few individuals took it upon themselves to try and harm our wonderful little alliance. It is true that the alliance has struggled lately due to several unfortunate personnel losses and it's been difficult to try to plan around that. However, UE is not dead and we do not tolerate attempts to violate the sovreignty of the alliance.

What you need to know is the following:
#1, I am still the rightful leader of the alliance and I will continue to act in such capacity until such a time as I see fit to appoint a replacement (which if or when that would happen would be accompanied by an official public statement here).

#2, Shimanaka (IRC - Benzene) is no longer a member of United Equestria. For all intents and purposes, Benzene is now considered an enemy of United Equestria for treasonous acts against the alliance. His actions are to be considered as that of a rogue.

#3, Herooftime55 (IRC - Celly) has not been a member of United Equestria for quite some time. He was removed many weeks ago due to a completely different set of circumstances relating solely to the operation and security of the alliance. Herooftime55 is NOT a member and is certainly not Princess of UE despite any claim made otherwise. For all intents and purposes, Herooftime55 is now considered an enemy of United Equestria for violating the sovreignty of the alliance.

Due to the widespread implications of their actions, it should be noted that UE, along with Argent, TPF, and GATO have reserved the rights to lay waste to the nations owned by both Shimanaka and Herooftime55.

I do not know what the future of UE holds. I wish very much for the spirit of our alliance to remain alive and well, and I will enact whatever plans given our circumstances will help us in that regard. Other than that, I make no promises. All I can say is that I will continue to do my best to act in the best interests of both our alliance and our allies, whom have all been wonderfully supportive during these difficult times.

Sincerely,
Magicman657
Princess Regnant of United Equestria

Edited by Magicman657

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I won't tarnish the good name of Ramirus by associating it with you - For his part, he was at least active and at least he did !@#$. You? You have achieved absolutely nothing. 64Digits died under your historical leadership, and UE followed in the same footsteps, because you are forever absent. Something you admitted yourself when confronted, and yet you refused to step aside. UE is now a hollow shell of the glorious community it once was. And, while I cannot absolve myself of blame, it is in equal parts your fault. I at least gave it my best shot to try and fix it.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1352872059' post='3052170']
Everyone bailed because you are a !@#$ leader. You are Ramirus 2.0.

That's why we tried to save the members from your failure to do much of anything except show up when you have to hold on to your power again.
[/quote]

Comming from you, Ramirus must be rolling in his grave.

Also sad, Ponies live :/

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1352872059' post='3052170']
Everyone bailed because you are a !@#$ leader. You are Ramirus 2.0.

That's why we tried to save the members from your failure to do much of anything except show up when you have to hold on to your power again.
[/quote]

Godwin in 2nd reply, I expected nothing less.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1352873086' post='3052181']
Just walk away, just walk away
There's too much wrong for you to stay
Just walk away, Just walk away
Gonna get yourself in trouble, walk away.
[/quote]

Great song!

And this is just weird and sad. Mostly weird.

I have no idea what to make of any of this pony drama nonsense, but we are allied to GATO so consider this a post supporting whatever they have been doing, since they were mentioned in the OP.

Also, a cookie for anyone who wants to explain this !@#$ to those of us who can't be bothered to read through multiple pages of multiple threads to learn about drama that we aren't involved in, that does involve ponies.