Official Announcement from United Equestria

Magicman657

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1352872059' post='3052170']
Everyone bailed because you are a !@#$ leader. You are Ramirus 2.0.

That's why we tried to save the members from your failure to do much of anything except show up when you have to hold on to your power again.
[/quote]

The hypocrisy of this statement is everlasting.

Well Schatt HoT and apal from UE went rogue on our protectorate at the same time they decided to coup Magicman. Had they left our protectorate alone and done their coup thing we wouldn't care in the slightest.

If however UE wants this rogue as their leader we must assume they then sanction his actions against our protectorate. I would recommend to our gov that we then isolate UE...have TPF message the entire membership letting them know what is coming...we give anyone who doesn't agree with HoT's actions time to find safer shores and then we obliterate them before they can muster any kind of force against our protectorate. Now, we really don't want to do that so we would rather the UE membership see reason and reject HoT......simple.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1352959915' post='3052685']
Well Schatt HoT and apal from UE went rogue on our protectorate at the same time they decided to coup Magicman. Had they left our protectorate alone and done their coup thing we wouldn't care in the slightest.

If however UE wants this rogue as their leader we must assume they then sanction his actions against our protectorate. I would recommend to our gov that we then isolate UE...have TPF message the entire membership letting them know what is coming...we give anyone who doesn't agree with HoT's actions time to find safer shores and then we obliterate them before they can muster any kind of force against our protectorate. Now, we really don't want to do that so we would rather the UE membership see reason and reject HoT......simple.
[/quote]Oh and here comes the chest thumping and the threats.

UE is not a party to our little crusade, and neither is any UE member at any point going to defend us, regardless of anything. We are only providing a very temporary and fleeting logistics coverage for them while they sort out what path they wish to take and/or who they want to be their new leader (Spoiler: It will be neither me, nor Benzene, nor Magicman).

But hey, whatever lets you feel like a man.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1352962809' post='3052708']
Just letting you know that gaining an army you could use against our protectorate is not something we will tolerate. Forgive me if I don't take your word as golden buddy. Just be sure UE knows what is at stake in their "decision".
[/quote]>Implying we need an army to take out EU

Oh, and the interesting thing that everyone seems to ignore is how you sat there and supported your protectorate while they spied on us, poached from us, and then stole our intellectual properties. This was mentioned in my OP, but apparently nobody wants to discuss CB's today? It's cool, whatever.

[Disclaimer: Me and Benzene are still on our solo crusade, yay. Anyone who decides they want out of this world with us and joins our crusade, does so on their own volition and with zero prompting from us or from the rest of UE. Since this isn't clear. Not that we wouldn't welcome them to the party, but it's not what we're here for.]

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1352964131' post='3052721']
As far as I know your charges go unproven but if you have any...by all means show it to Dre4m or Laser.

It's a few days in yet but after your rounds expire with EvU...you will be hard pressed to touch them again.
[/quote]This sounds like a challenge. I love challenges.

[/quote]So if UE wants HoT as their leader because let's say that they like him more then Magicman then you will attack the alliance for it? It is only just one rogue on the AA making a lot of noise. Also I was told that you would only attack those that attacked EvU because they are to be seen as rogues, not the entire AA.

Oh, and, also, it's not our job to tell you all our internal stuff? UE is still getting it's bearings and figuring our what it wants. Me and Benzene were the rude awakening, and they're all still groggy. Who knows what they'll settle on? When they have a decision ready for public digestion, I imagine they will proceed on their own. In the mean time, we will continue to provide to them the organizational and logistics support to make their determination, and Magicman will continue to pretend that he is leading.

You can stop the chest thumping any time you like.

At this point them being rogues is true but like HoT said the views of the leader represent the alliance...his view is that EvU must burn...so if UE takes him as their leader that means they are on board with that view and would possibly join him in acting on it. We don't take that kind of chance where people we are responsible for are concerned. Like I said we would give anyone not onboard time to leave. After that we would have to assume anyone left will have hostile intentions and move to block our protectorate from any aggressive action.

It's just the way it is and any rational person should agree.

[/quote]

GATO chest-thumping? Well that is something I thought I'd never see again. I guess it's been long enough since the last curbstomp for you to forget what it feels like to be on the recieving end, huh?

OOC: I used to play this game years ago. Funny to see how once impotent alliances suddenly grew some balls on the count that most of the players are now inactive.

[quote name='Everfree Republic' timestamp='1352994500' post='3052827']
GATO chest-thumping? Well that is something I thought I'd never see again. I guess it's been long enough since the last curbstomp for you to forget what it feels like to be on the recieving end, huh?

OOC: I used to play this game years ago. Funny to see how once impotent alliances suddenly grew some balls on the count that most of the players are now inactive.
[/quote]
magicninja represents all of GATO? That's news to me!

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1352995739' post='3052834']
magicninja represents all of GATO? That's news to me!
[/quote]
Things haven't changed much at all since I was around, have they? Still the same impotent excuses being tossed back and forth.

If MagicNinja doesn't represent all of GATO, maybe he shouldn't speak so authoritatively.

[quote name='Everfree Republic' timestamp='1352994500' post='3052827']

[/quote]

Wow let's see....1V was what 3 years ago now? Something like that? It's been awhile.....

Let's get a few things straight here. There are alliances who would've rolled on all of UE as soon as HoT rogued their protectorate and claimed leadership.....There's alliances who wouldn't care about the nations who want nothing to do with what HoT is doing....Many alliances wouldn't give UE a heads up. Almost all alliances would take the position I put forth here. No, I don't speak for GATO...I haven't held an elected position in quite some time but that doesn't mean it would be difficult for me to bring our government onboard with this position.

I think we are being quite reasonable.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1353006811' post='3052914']
Wow let's see....1V was what 3 years ago now? Something like that? It's been awhile.....

Let's get a few things straight here. There are alliances who would've rolled on all of UE as soon as HoT rogued their protectorate and claimed leadership....
[/quote]

I'm not buying this. I can't speak for TPF, but I seriously doubt they would let an MDP level ally get rolled because one of their members is pissed at who is actually in charge and starts causing problems for his alliance. So the only alliances who would roll all of UE the moment HoT launched his little crusade would be ones who seriously want to trigger a massive war over what is honestly a pretty silly affair. Doubly silly since GATO is also an MDP ally of TPF. Which is why I find the chest thumping a little schizophrenic.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1353006811' post='3052914']
Wow let's see....1V was what 3 years ago now? Something like that? It's been awhile.....[/quote]
One Vision was actually not the worst of it. Before that, GATO had already made quite a name for itself. Not the greatest one either, might I add. Not that I have anything against GATO; I just find it disappointing to see its members (especially yourself, who I recall being around during those periods) acting all cocky and underhanded in much the same way those who had caused your alliance much grief have acted in the past. Whatever happened to treating others the way you want to be treated?

[quote]
Let's get a few things straight here. There are alliances who would've rolled on all of UE as soon as HoT rogued their protectorate and claimed leadership.....[/quote]
There's your problem to begin with. From what I've seen of this whole situation, EU was created in an exodus of United Equestria leadership. I've been around before and I have seen this same situation before, and I have likewise seen this situation handled in the same way for the same motives with totally different alliances.

The truth is that you shouldn't have gotten involved. Instead, you chose to side with a bunch of people who abandoned their alliance at a low point, left it without leaders, and poached members from it. You first set yourselves up to take a hostile stance against United Equestria. Period.

[quote]There's alliances who wouldn't care about the nations who want nothing to do with what HoT is doing....Many alliances wouldn't give UE a heads up. Almost all alliances would take the position I put forth here.[/quote]
You're right. Many alliances in your position would act in much the same way. However, as I have already mentioned, that's only because to be in your position an alliance would have had to already position themselves in the way of a confrontation. It's not like you couldn't predict this situation from taking place when taking an alliance like EU under your protection.

[quote]No, I don't speak for GATO...I haven't held an elected position in quite some time but that doesn't mean it would be difficult for me to bring our government onboard with this position.[/quote]
So what you're saying is that technically you are not in any official position of authority, but you have the de facto power to make the elected officials pursue the policy which you want. Policy you have already stated in this thread. Well, that makes a whole world of difference!

Oh wait... No.

Anyway, sorry I didn't pretend like your arguments are valid. If I was in a better mood, maybe I'd humor you.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1353008628' post='3052924']
I'm not buying this. I can't speak for TPF, but I seriously doubt they would let an MDP level ally get rolled because one of their members is pissed at who is actually in charge and starts causing problems for his alliance. So the only alliances who would roll all of UE the moment HoT launched his little crusade would be ones who seriously want to trigger a massive war over what is honestly a pretty silly affair. Doubly silly since GATO is also an MDP ally of TPF. Which is why I find the chest thumping a little schizophrenic.
[/quote]

You know there are more than a few alliances who not only would trigger a massive war over a silly affair but jump at the opportunity to do so.

As for ER:

You asked when the last time we were steamrolled was...that was 1V which was a long time ago. We have been more than fair with HoT and UE over this.

We have been friends with both UE and EvU for a long time until this recent mess. Most notably our former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Lanore, was fond of UE, probably still is. As such, when old friends from UE wanted to make and alliance of their own and asked for our help we obliged. It had nothing to do with slighting UE. Also, again we have been given zero proof as to any wrongdoing towards UE from EvU. Had we been given that our stance may have changed depending on the severity of any transgression and the discussions about how best to make it right for UE. However, no one from GATO was given an opportunity to discuss any wrongdoings or resolve the matter diplomatically, which is usually our preference.

Also yes I do have the influence in GATO to make many things happen....it's also easy when that action is the reasonable and correct choice as it is in this case.

MagicNinja, Before the EU was formed, United Equestra was about 1.2 million total nation strength. After the Everfree Union was formed, their alliance shrunk by one third of their total strength and from what I've heard, much of the leadership bailed for EU. The EU is a little less than one third of United Equestria's original strength, and is composed entirely of former members.

Put yourself in UE's shoes; one third of your alliance (including leadership) bails on you and gets a protectorate with a former ally (or friendly alliance, I don't exactly know how close your relations were to UE), whom the leaders had good relations with simply on the merit of having been in constant contact prior. How would that feel? Do you even care? Probably not.