Declaration Of War Swash Plates and Tail Rotors against Non Grata

untouchable

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still sitting at 984,000 casualties, desperately needing to at least break 1M.

And here comes some guy just offering to give NG another few million or more. Some people have all the luck :gag:

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1352616493' post='3050965']
I wish you all the best Untouchable. Although I think this is a waste. Should have got a protectorate.

If you need anything you know where to find me.
[/quote]

Should we plan for you to be backing them up in this conflict?

Truly seems a waste and you don't care much for you alliance. As it had been said repeatedly, there were other options. Pretty safe to say the only interest here will be the nuke damage and outside of that not sure this even counts as a snack for NG.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1352632230' post='3051009']
I don't really think you understand how NG's culture works. We are like Vikings or Spartans. We live to war. I'd say you doing us a favour by declaring war on us. I do hope you will hit me on the way down because I could use some extra casualties.
[/quote]

I wasn't aware you were such a big fan of Sparta. Does NG also fight like Spartans, or do you merely hold the same taste for war as them? :ehm:

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1352655520' post='3051055']
I wasn't aware you were such a big fan of Sparta. Does NG also fight like Spartans, or do you merely hold the same taste for war as them? :ehm:
[/quote]

We are more of a fan of the Homoerotic Side of Sparta if you catch my drift :awesome:

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1352657986' post='3051075']
The International Armed Forces Group will remain in reserve for Non Grata. We will fight if Absolutely nessacary.
[/quote]

Post of the year

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1352659031' post='3051082']
Rayvon have you not seen the NG coop???? Only the best

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/gofastleft/car-chicken-coop.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Why do we need a ramp? What are we, 4 feet tall? All Non Grata members must be at least 5'3 to join.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1352660544' post='3051091']
I thought you were a protectorate of TIO.
[/quote]

like half of the AA is ex-TIO members that i recognize, like bones, illusionlude, jack the whipper. but i dont know if they were actually a protectorate of them.