Declaration Of War Swash Plates and Tail Rotors against Non Grata

untouchable

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1352657986' post='3051075']
The International Armed Forces Group will remain in reserve for Non Grata. We will fight if Absolutely nessacary.
[/quote]

Shush now, grown ups are talking.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1352655520' post='3051055']
I wasn't aware you were such a big fan of Sparta. Does NG also fight like Spartans, or do you merely hold the same taste for war as them? :ehm:
[/quote]

Don't confuse Spartans with people from Sparta. I know the distinction is hard to make but it's really easy when you see them fight.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1352632230' post='3051009']
I don't really think you understand how NG's culture works. We are like Vikings or Spartans. We live to war. I'd say you doing us a favour by declaring war on us. I do hope you will hit me on the way down because I could use some extra casualties.
[/quote]
Vikings and Spartans pick on the weak and independent? Didn't expect a history lesson here.

Edited by Starfox101

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1352632230' post='3051009']
I don't really think you understand how NG's culture works. We are like Vikings or Spartans. We live to war. I'd say you doing us a favour by declaring war on us. I do hope you will hit me on the way down because I could use some extra casualties.
[/quote]
!@#$ !@#$ my peace mode button isn't working

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Javapirate' timestamp='1356397671' post='3067703']
good luck both of you
[/quote]
[quote name='Javapirate' timestamp='1356397698' post='3067704']
good luck both of you
[/quote]
You got my hopes up ya !@#$%^&. It's been a almost two months since my raid targets picked themselves!

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1352609629' post='3050945']
Why don't you just tie your alliance to the MDP web so they don't raid you anymore?

Or declare neutrality? You don't see them raiding WTF or GPA.
[/quote]They don't raid GPA or WTF because both are big enough to cause significant damage to them should things escalate. Its not the treaties that give pause to raiders, but the size and ability of the alliance to defend itself.

Treaties have nothing to do with it.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1356517017' post='3068051']
They don't raid GPA or WTF because both are big enough to cause significant damage to them should things escalate. Its not the treaties that give pause to raiders, but the size and ability of the alliance to defend itself.

Treaties have nothing to do with it.
[/quote]

Dunno; wasn't knights of ki! neutral and small? They got defended. There's just a taboo against hitting neutrals since the woodstock massacre imo.