Declaration Of War Swash Plates and Tail Rotors against Non Grata

untouchable

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='untouchable' timestamp='1352598955' post='3050918']
You got it P.M. Me in game in 6 days.I think more like 950 plus 200 tech and about 500 land.Give or take a bit.
[/quote]

thanks mate... we started a poll on it back at our forums... I've got my money on 985 infra damage a nuke. For voting purposes we will go off your first nuke's damage to decide the winner if you can save an image of it or even copy/paste the damage report. :D

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1352599578' post='3050923']
thanks mate... we started a poll on it back at our forums... I've got my money on 985 infra damage a nuke. For voting purposes we will go off your first nuke's damage to decide the winner if you can save an image of it or even copy/paste the damage report. :D
[/quote]Will do copy/paste on my first one.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1352595595' post='3050887']
[img]http://ocj.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bear-e1330054964174.jpg[/img]

NG didn't your mothers ever warn you not to poke the bear?

If untouchable exits peace mode this could get nasty... 242,117ns...
[/quote] I'm gonna go out on a limb and say our biggest guys don't care

[quote name='Ricus' timestamp='1352602414' post='3050931']
Declaring war with three nations? Yes we are scared, in fact we may have to call in GOONs to help out. Just make sure the rest of your boys bring the lotion when 5 days is up :ehm:
[/quote]Talk is cheap,You be the first to cry i have no nukes you tech thefts.

Dude the rules of the game haven't ever changed. If you don't have a protectorate or treaties, you're going to get raided. It's simple. Fix it and your problems will go away.

And for the record, we'd respect you a hell of a lot more if you actually hit us instead of blanket declaring and running into PM. GG.

[quote name='Daisy Mae Mac' timestamp='1352612070' post='3050953']
Good luck NG, if you need us you know where to find us... :v:
[/quote]
It is safe to assume we shall punch and push right ahead of the line good sir :P

OP, you might do some damage, but it will be spread out thin and wide and you'll incur far more damage, you might fight long and hard but most of your alliance mates will be completely wrecked, in the end NG will be there with everything, there will be some war somewhere and other drama and no one will even remember this topic. Far more simpler to get a protectorate and do something with your alliance than suicide, but if that's what you guys are here for, In my opinion, NG will be more than happy to oblige.

Edited by shahenshah

Another Micro War..

Well it passes the time I guess.

We were going to offer you protection when I woke up again...

[10:39] <KoningXander> [00:28:56] i know you're asleep probably but go ahead and offer that alliance protection.

Edited by Stewie

I don't really think you understand how NG's culture works. We are like Vikings or Spartans. We live to war. I'd say you doing us a favour by declaring war on us. I do hope you will hit me on the way down because I could use some extra casualties.