Saving our Submarine

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolfpack has been my home for over 4 years here and it is sad to see her go. But in all reality, FEAR, Europa, TLK, and Wolfpack live on forever in Blood For Friends. They always have and they always will. So here is to us! HOWL!

I am so proud to be a part of such an awesome occasion and cannot express the joy of joining together with such a wonderful group of fantastic people. Bromance For liFe!

o/ Wolfpack
o/ TLK
o/ FEAR
o/ Europa

o/ Blood For Friends!!!

HOWL!!!

LETS GET WEIRD!

[center][IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z35/Canik173/shiva-hindu-god.jpg[/IMG]

Om Namastestu Bhagavan
Visvesaraya Mahadevaya
Trayambakaya Tripurantakaya
Trikagni - Kalaya
Kalagni - Rudraya Nil - Kanthaya Mrityunjaya
Sarvesvaraya Sadadhivaya
Sriman Mahadevaya Namah.

[spoiler]Om. I bow down to Lord Shiva, who is the creator and protector of the universe, who is the greatest among Gods, who has three eyes, who is the annihilator of all the three worlds, one whose throat is blue, who is the conqueror of death, who is the Lord of all, who is propitious who is possessed of all marks of greatness and who is the greatest among Gods. To him my prostration.[/spoiler][/center]

o/ BFF

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1344799169' post='3021342']
What's step 3?
[/quote]
either adding BFF and GOONS to dinohouse, or making a new bloc, adding them to an existing bloc sounds more realistic, but redundant treaties arent exactly uncommon in our world.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1344768942' post='3021198']
Haha, he's as pigheaded as Arloria (\). Sad that his nation departed bob for the stars last fall. :(
[/quote]

Yeah, that kinda did it. I heard he's fairly well off not anyways.

Also, I'm in your IRC channels and stuff.

Congrats to my buds in all of these alliances. Hope to see great things from you guys.

Chax, you're not done cleaning up the... well you know what, on our forums. >:[i][/i](

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1344801613' post='3021350']
either adding BFF and GOONS to dinohouse, or making a new bloc, adding them to an existing bloc sounds more realistic, but redundant treaties arent exactly uncommon in our world.
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109962"]I don't think you know what Dinohouse is![/url]

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

[quote name='bzelger' timestamp='1344791120' post='3021296']
As FEAR was my first real alliance I'm sad to see them go, and especially in this way. Good luck to the former members of FEAR and Wolfpack. :(
[/quote]

We love you too. Hope we dance soon.