GOD Declaration of War

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1340625286' post='2995748']
Xiphosis, none of what has happened to you is anybody's fault but your own. It was you who made a string of terrible, terrible FA decisions. It was you who placed unreasonable expectations on your allies. It was you who cancelled treaties in the name of spite. It was you who perpetuated or assisted in perpetuating rumor after rumor to try to weaken our sphere. You turned your back on the world and have lost almost everybody who once cared what happens to your alliance. With MK, with us, and most recently you managed to get your FARK treaty cancelled because of your attitude problems. Good work.

I'd say something snarky and smug about this war potentially getting you to change your ways, but I think we all know that's not going to happen.
[/quote]

Well said, Sardonic.

I think it would be a good idea to treat GOD to a little of its own medicine. Perhaps UPN could provide NG with some intimate details of its experiences with GOD.

[quote name='Great Lord Moth' timestamp='1340599240' post='2995336']
Well, you know, when the whole world has gone mad, the insane become the voice of reason. ;>.>
[/quote]

NO... He like all men of power are doing what ever he can to hold on, he's come to the realization that it's over, no more $5000.00 dollar lunches, helicopter rides to secret bunkers, his influence, posturing, veiled threats backed by the muscle of SF GONE !!

The life of a pheasant is a peaceful one, he's about to learn that like a lot of us from the past.

I await the surrender terms, they should be interesting.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1340596824' post='2995129']
I really do hope you get the beating that you have coming to you finally

Destroy them NG
[/quote]
They took a beating not so long ago my friend. Though to be fair from your perspective and history this would be deserved.

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1340597036' post='2995155']
Thank GOD, SF isnt totally useless after all. Only took you a week.
[/quote]
What is that LSF called shh tell them Im not here.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340628451' post='2995778']
How amusing. I'm afraid pretty speeches won't make people forget your actions of days past.
[/quote]
LOL i should save this for a quote.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1340630534' post='2995794']
For everyone who thinks they see hypocrisy or BS or whatever in the OP, don't you dare forget that this whole thing is about Dave.
[/quote]
dammit now im agreeing with Bill Wallace what is this world comming to.

I like both AAs here so i will simply wish casualties for all.

[quote]

The life of a pheasant is a peaceful one, he's about to learn that like a lot of us from the past.[/quote]

Pheasant? Okay.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/Pheasant.jpg[/img]

It feels good inside to realize that one of Cyber Nations most disliked, puppeteering, sleaze bag, weasel and now massive hypocrite is being torn apart when the status quo shifted on him and is not sh*tting on him. Glad to know that Xiphosis's last, futile attempt to rally against the status quo turned on himself as being a massive post of hypocrisy. May you finally come to realize why you are being burned for all of your wrong doings.

Burn in your own Hypocrisy.

Aside from a few details, the message isn't wrong in itself. It's mostly that you make a terrible standard bearer, Xiph. Especially when it comes to restauring morality and virtue to this world.

Remember the words you spoke when those SuperGrievances ruled the world. You might understand why so few of us are now willing to stand by your side.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1340640897' post='2995926']
Aside from a few details, the message isn't wrong in itself. It's mostly that you make a terrible standard bearer, Xiph. Especially when it comes to restauring morality and virtue to this world.

Remember the words you spoke when those SuperGrievances ruled the world. You might understand why so few of us are now willing to stand by your side.
[/quote]

Since when did the Random Insanity Alliance abuse our power? And this is about [i]us[/i] not GOD. We were the ones who were attacked in an unprovoked war of aggression. GOD is honoring an MDP clause here.

Edited by Ogaden

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340641358' post='2995934']
Since when did the Random Insanity Alliance abuse our power? And this is about [i]us[/i] not GOD. We were the ones who were attacked in an unprovoked war of aggression. GOD is honoring an MDP clause here.[/quote]
GOD isn't only honoring a MDP clause here. He's preaching and trying to indict a world he massively helped create.

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1340641971' post='2995942']
RIA provoked us by not defending CSN :P
[/quote]

Not to mention having such a darn flammable mascot figure...

EDIT: spelling. and chuckling at my own wit, briefly.

Edited by Scandalous Rumour

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340641358' post='2995934']
Since when did the Random Insanity Alliance abuse our power? And this is about [i]us[/i] not GOD. We were the ones who were attacked in an unprovoked war of aggression. GOD is honoring an MDP clause here.
[/quote]

Don't be silly. GOD/Xiph clearly spoke to more than simply defending RIA. I'm no expert on politics and I don't claim to know everything that's gone down, but whether or not people can point to times when RIA abused their power, I'm sure that people can point to times when GOD has abused power given to them by the backing RIA always offers; essentially, they abuse your power so you don't have to? Just saying...

Edited by Farnsworth