Jump to content
Logan

The Amazing Sanction Race

Recommended Posts

 

On 8/2/2016 at 0:00 AM, Gopherbashi said:

 

It would help if I knew what my password was :P 

 

Lol ok. :P

 

Apparently I can't send you messages on these forums either though! These silly forums won't let me. Here is what I wanted to ask:

  1. When you miss a day, how to you get the program to go from the last day you have data on to the current day? When you miss a day, how to you get the program to go from the last day you have data on to the current day?
  2. The BBcode for the arrows which show whether an alliance moved up or down or stayed the same doesn't seem to show correctly on the forums (btw, the new IPS v.4 forums are awful for BBcode, I hate them!). I'd like to be able to edit the ASR program so that it outputs something different for these arrows, which the forums can interpret correctly. Is there any way I can go about doing this?

Edited by MrGed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2016 at 4:49 AM, Walshington said:

 

Maybe bringing back your Tom Waits avatar would help.  Certainly couldn't hurt.

Somebody remembered! Actually not sure how that photo got removed tbh. Anyway, what do you think of the new one? It reflects my age on Bob.

 

EDIT: Also, glad to see this thread active and the ASR still kicking. ;)

Edited by Farnsworth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2016 at 10:31 PM, MrGed said:

 

 

Lol ok. :P

 

Apparently I can't send you messages on these forums either though! These silly forums won't let me. Here is what I wanted to ask:

  1. When you miss a day, how to you get the program to go from the last day you have data on to the current day? When you miss a day, how to you get the program to go from the last day you have data on to the current day?
  2. The BBcode for the arrows which show whether an alliance moved up or down or stayed the same doesn't seem to show correctly on the forums (btw, the new IPS v.4 forums are awful for BBcode, I hate them!). I'd like to be able to edit the ASR program so that it outputs something different for these arrows, which the forums can interpret correctly. Is there any way I can go about doing this?

There is an option in the program to update from a forum post, i think it requires you to have a BBcode forum post in a text file that you point to? Not sure though, its been too long since i messed about in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-1-2 at 0:20 AM, Chaoshawk said:

Rest in peace.

Yeah I think we can finally put this beautiful phenomenon to rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2017 at 5:40 AM, Helbrecht said:

Yeah I think we can finally put this beautiful phenomenon to rest.

Not quite yet, I decided to calculate it one last time. Sorry for the rough formating.

 

[251] (-40) New Pacific Order : 97.92 --> 104.4 (6.48/6.21%)

[256] (-49) Independent Republic of Orange Nations : 85.03 --> 92.24 (7.21/7.82%)

[128] (-35) Green Protection Agency : 72.52 --> 66.41 (-6.11/-9.20%)

[71] (-11) Umbrella : 54.95 --> 60.44 (5.49/9.08%)

[178] (-15) New Polar Order : 36.55 --> 42.11 (5.56/13.20%)

[97] (-17) Orange Defense Network : 40.38 --> 40.43 (0.05/0.12%)

[101] (-59) Viridian Entente : 42.7 --> 37.59 (-5.11/-13.59%)

[58] (-8) The Dark Templar : 30.4 --> 32.75 (2.35/7.18%)

[64] (-21) Federation Of Armed Nations : 34.72 --> 31.41 (-3.31/-10.54%)

[69] (12) Global Alliance and Treaty Organization : 19.4 --> 25.63 (6.23/24.31%)

[11] (-1) DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE : 21.7 --> 22.97 (1.27/5.53%)

[58] (-28) NATO : 32.4 --> 22.31 (-10.09/-45.23%)

[65] (-4) Fark : 18.67 --> 21.82 (3.15/14.44%)

[98] (-30) The Legion : 32.67 --> 21.05 (-11.62/-55.20%)

[40] (-18) World Task Force : 23.31 --> 20.66 (-2.65/-12.83%)

[36] (-5) Fellowship of the Wolves : 15.77 --> 18.51 (2.74/14.80%)

[57] (-4) North Atlantic Defense Coalition : 13.64 --> 17.57 (3.93/22.37%)

[79] (-41) Sparta : 26.09 --> 16.2 (-9.89/-61.05%)

[56] (+8) Knights Of The Round Table : 14.38 --> 16.02 (1.64/10.24%)

[37] (-7) The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons : 14.59 --> 14.57 (-0.02/-0.14%)

[49] (-18) Nordreich : 18.55 --> 14.54 (-4.01/-27.58%)

[39] (-23) Last Call : 14.23 --> 13.26 (-0.97/-7.32%)

[22] (-1) The Realm Of The Rose : 12.12 --> 12.69 (0.57/4.49%)

[51] (-27) Non Grata : 20.35 --> 12.29 (-8.06/-65.58%)

[26] (-11) The Last Remnants : 11.72 --> 9.42 (-2.30/-24.42%)

[48] (-15) The Templar Knights : 17.26 --> 9.28 (-7.98/-85.99%)

[40] (-3) State Of Unified Nations : 11.84 --> 8.48 (-3.36/-39.62%)

[33] (-33) Invicta : 11.05 --> 7.86 (-3.19/-40.59%)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, wow.

 

I hadn't realized the NPO and IRON had fallen below 300, and the GPA had fallen below 200.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[264] (+13) New Pacific Order : 104.4 —> 116.09 (11.69)
[239] (-17) Independent Republic of Orange Nations  : 92.24 —>99.76 (7.52)
[96] (-32) Green Protection Agency : 66.41 —> 47.20 (-19.21)
[71] (-14) Umberella : 60.44 —> 43.47 (-16.97)
[104] (-) Freehold of the Wolves (42.18) 
[139] (-39) New Polar Order : 42.11 —> 41.17(-0.94)
[69] (-28) Orange Defense Network : 40.43 —> 31.98 (-8.45)
[119] (21) The Legion : 21.05 —> 30.64 (9.59)
[52] (-12) Federation of Allied Nations : 31.41 —> 29.39 (-2.02)
[67] (-34) Viridian Entente : 37.59 —> 29.02 (-8.57)
[48] (-10) The Dark Templar : 30.4 -->  28.66 (-4.09)
[69] (0) Global Alliance and Treaty Organization : 25.63 —> 27.66 (2.03)
[62] (-) Children of the Morrighan : (26.35)
[59] (-) MostlyHarmlessAlliance : (24.71)
[63] (+7) Knights Of The Round Table : 16.02 —> 21.89 (5.87)
[51] (-14) Fark : 21.82 —> 20.69 (1.13)
[48] (-1) Nordreich : 14.54 —> 17.58 (3.04)
[60] (-19) Sparta : 16.2 —> 17.12 (0.92)
[63] (-) Alpha Wolves : (17.06)

~~~~   Add Line (14.51)   ~~~~
[34] (-24) NATO : 22.31 —> 14.48 (-7.83)
[43] (-8) Non Grata : 12.29 —> 13.62 (1.33)
[27] (-10) The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons : 14.57 —> 12.54 (-2.03)
[29] (-10) Last Call : 13.26 —> 12.19 (-1.07)

[29] (-11) World Task Force : 20.66 —> 10.69 (-9.97)
[38] (-2) State Of Unified Nations : 8.48 —> 10.17 (1.69)
[4] (-7) DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE : 22.97 —> 9.81 (-13.16)
~~~~    Drop Line (9.57)   ~~~~
[23] (-3) The Last Remnants : 9.42 —> 9.49 (.07)
[35] (-22) North Atlantic Defense Coalition : 17.57 —> 8.50 (-9.07)
[29] (-4) Invicta : 7.86 —> 8.44 (0.58)
[0] (-36) Fellowship of the Wolves : 15.77 --> 0 (-15.77)
[0] (-22) The Realm Of The Rose : 12.69 —> 0 (-12.69)

 

Drank Ramblings of a mad man-

 

Shout out to all the alliances that survived between this and the last, with a huge shout out to Pacifica (+11.69), great job keeping the ship afloat. This was more difficult than I ever would have imagined it being, and I didn’t even add flags so, yeah. Until tomorrow, good night Cybernations!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joseph Black said:


[34] (-24) NATO : 22.31 —> 14.48 (-7.83)
[43] (-8) Non Grata : 12.29 —> 13.62 (1.33)
[27] (-10) The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons : 14.57 —> 12.54 (-2.03)
[29] (-10) Last Call : 13.26 —> 12.19 (-1.07)

[29] (-11) World Task Force : 20.66 —> 10.69 (-9.97)
[38] (-2) State Of Unified Nations : 8.48 —> 10.17 (1.69)
[4] (-7) DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE : 22.97 —> 9.81 (-13.16)

 

Kush, SLAP, CCC, ISX, TTK and Argent don't exist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weren't on the list and not above add line. Add line is .5 last sanction alliance, drop line is .3 of last sanction alliance.

Edited by Joseph Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:29 AM, Joseph Black said:

[264] (+13) New Pacific Order : 104.4 —> 116.09 (11.69)
[239] (-17) Independent Republic of Orange Nations  : 92.24 —>99.76 (7.52)
[96] (-32) Green Protection Agency : 66.41 —> 47.20 (-19.21)
[71] (-14) Umberella : 60.44 —> 43.47 (-16.97)
[104] (-) Freehold of the Wolves (42.18) 
[139] (-39) New Polar Order : 42.11 —> 41.17(-0.94)
[69] (-28) Orange Defense Network : 40.43 —> 31.98 (-8.45)
[119] (21) The Legion : 21.05 —> 30.64 (9.59)
[52] (-12) Federation of Allied Nations : 31.41 —> 29.39 (-2.02)
[67] (-34) Viridian Entente : 37.59 —> 29.02 (-8.57)
[48] (-10) The Dark Templar : 30.4 -->  28.66 (-4.09)
[69] (0) Global Alliance and Treaty Organization : 25.63 —> 27.66 (2.03)
[62] (-) Children of the Morrighan : (26.35)
[59] (-) MostlyHarmlessAlliance : (24.71)
[63] (+7) Knights Of The Round Table : 16.02 —> 21.89 (5.87)
[51] (-14) Fark : 21.82 —> 20.69 (1.13)
[48] (-1) Nordreich : 14.54 —> 17.58 (3.04)
[60] (-19) Sparta : 16.2 —> 17.12 (0.92)
[63] (-) Alpha Wolves : (17.06)

~~~~   Add Line (14.51)   ~~~~
[34] (-24) NATO : 22.31 —> 14.48 (-7.83)
[43] (-8) Non Grata : 12.29 —> 13.62 (1.33)
[27] (-10) The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons : 14.57 —> 12.54 (-2.03)
[29] (-10) Last Call : 13.26 —> 12.19 (-1.07)

[29] (-11) World Task Force : 20.66 —> 10.69 (-9.97)
[38] (-2) State Of Unified Nations : 8.48 —> 10.17 (1.69)
[4] (-7) DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE : 22.97 —> 9.81 (-13.16)
~~~~    Drop Line (9.57)   ~~~~
[23] (-3) The Last Remnants : 9.42 —> 9.49 (.07)
[35] (-22) North Atlantic Defense Coalition : 17.57 —> 8.50 (-9.07)
[29] (-4) Invicta : 7.86 —> 8.44 (0.58)
[0] (-36) Fellowship of the Wolves : 15.77 --> 0 (-15.77)
[0] (-22) The Realm Of The Rose : 12.69 —> 0 (-12.69)

 

Drank Ramblings of a mad man-

 

Shout out to all the alliances that survived between this and the last, with a huge shout out to Pacifica (+11.69), great job keeping the ship afloat. This was more difficult than I ever would have imagined it being, and I didn’t even add flags so, yeah. Until tomorrow, good night Cybernations!

 

Ooo we made a list haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Ooo we made a list haha

 

I was gonna do one per day, but with the lower rate of growth I'm gonna do it once per week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:33 PM, Joseph Black said:

 

I was gonna do one per day, but with the lower rate of growth I'm gonna do it once per week

Makes sense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[254] (+1) New Pacific Order : 116.09 —> 116.92 (0.83)
[231] (-1) Independent Republic of Orange Nations  : 99.76 —> 99.43 (-0.33)
[96] (0) Green Protection Agency : 47.20 —> 47.3 (0.1)

[104] (0) Freehold of the Wolves 42.18 —> 41.86 (-0.32)
[55] (-16) Umberella : 43.47 —> 41.22 (-2.25)
[135] (-4) New Polar Order : 41.17 —> 40.63 (-0.54)
[68] (-1) Orange Defense Network : 31.98 —> 31.38 (-0.6)
[118] (-1) The Legion : 30.64 —> 30.71 (0.07)

[50] (2) The Dark Templar : 28.66 —> 30.25 (1.59)
[51] (-1) Federation of Allied Nations : 29.39 —> 29.21 (-0.18)
[67] (0) Viridian Entente : 29.02 —> 29.13 (0.11)
[70] (1) Global Alliance and Treaty Organization : 27.66 —> 27.85 (0.19)
[61] (-1) Children of the Morrighan : 26.35 —> 25.94 (-0.41)
[59] (0) MostlyHarmlessAlliance : 24.71 —> 24.84 (0.13)
[65] (+2) Knights Of The Round Table : 21.89 —> 21.84 (-0.05)
[50] (-1) Fark : 20.69 —> 20.52 (-0.17)

[63] (0)Alpha Wolves : 17.06 —> 17.22 (0.16)
[60] (0) Sparta : 17.12 —> 17.21 (0.09)

[45] (-3) Nordreich : 17.58 —> 16.69 (-0.89)

 

~~~~   Add Line (14.61)   ~~~~
[34] (0) NATO : 14.48 —> 14.54 (0.06)
[42] (-4) Non Grata : 13.62 —> 13.33 (-0.29)
[27] (0) The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons : 12.54 —> 12.57 (0.03)
[27] (0) Last Call : 12.19 —> 11.67 (-0.52)

[29] (0) World Task Force : 10.69 —> 10.73 (-0.04)
[37] (-1) State Of Unified Nations : 10.17 —> 10.15 (-0.02)
[4] (0) DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE : 9.81 —> 9.82 (0.01)

~~~~    Drop Line (9.63)   ~~~~

 

 

Midnight ramblings 

So not much growth, a few passes FTW, DT, and Alpha Wolves. Big winner of the week was; DT with almost 2 points of growth.

Edited by Joseph Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol at 3/6 of the passes i noticed being because of loss more than growth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

lol at 3/6 of the passes i noticed being because of loss more than growth

 We are all spiraling faster and faster to the inevitable heat death of the universe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any updates incoming?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2018 at 8:55 AM, Blackatron said:

Kush, SLAP, CCC, ISX, TTK and Argent don't exist?

 

This is horse !@#$!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×