Revelations of the Book of Fungicide

Ogaden

[b]Fungicide 1:1[/b]
Oh you who believe, heed my words. Cast not thine eye over the taudry baubles and trinkets of the fungus. The virtuous man needs not these things. Do not lay with the fungus as you would with a woman, for that is truly an abomination.

[b]Fungicide 1:2[/b]
Oh you who believe, cast away thine scribbled papers and profane documents with the fungus, what need of you these. Instead arm thine instruments of divine retribution and presseth thee the red buttons of nuclear disapproval upon the wretched fungus. The virtuous man may find all he needs in the divine afterglow of fungal annihilation.

[b]Fungicide 1:3[/b]
Oh you who believe, beware of false prophets and false revelations, for it is the deceptive cunning of the fungus who whispers poison in the ears of men. Clasp thine cloak tight upon thy body and believe not their whispering lies and deceptions. Take instead thy holy arms and strike against them in righteous fury.

[b]Fungicide 1:4[/b]
Oh you who believe, hate not your brother or your neighbor, fear not your brother or your neighbor, for this is the brotherhood of man. Take instead thine wroth upon the foul and abhorrent fungus.

Edited by James Dahl

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it means that GOD has turned its eye upon the Kingdom of Mushroom, and find it full of Wickedness and Vice. Or something like that. But the Kingdom of Mushrooms knows not GOD, and instead worship Allarchon, or some such deity.

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1339781099' post='2984964']
this infringes upon my religious freedoms
[/quote]
Ah good, good, its all good then. As someone's sig says, "%#&^ your Rights".

Nice OP, even though i am too sleepy to make much sense of it. Dont worry it will come to me. Eventually.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1339782734' post='2985002']
Wow, good work RIA, you finally posted a funny thread, though not in the way you're shooting for I imagine.
[/quote]

While the blessed Random Insanity Alliance is my tribe, I am a mere tribal elder, not a chief. My burden to bear is a burden of prophecy.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1339795451' post='2985190']
[b]Fungicide 1:5[/b]
Oh you who believe, do not fear to use the Spartan Shield for it prevents thou from acting on thy words.
[/quote]

Aye but thats only marginally worse than being what TOP are these days. I have an equal disrespect for both sets of useless feckwits.