Revelations of the Book of Fungicide

Ogaden

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1339812549' post='2985451']
Mogar: "The BiPolar war lasted for one collection cycle."

:lol1:
[/quote]
my point was fighting and losing once and then being given a lengthy period to rebuild is slightly different than what you're currently doing to SF, which is the same thing SG did to hegemony remnants and Hegemony did to league remnants, you can only beat on the same target so many times until eventually they dont have enough blood to fill the thirst of those in your camp.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339812318' post='2985446']
would you like to mention how long that war lasted, in comparison to recent conflicts? had you kept TOP at war for months, yeah, i would consider it a curbstomp, !@#$@#$ up a collection isnt much of a loss in comparison.
[/quote]
Over 2 months and that was without TOP systematically hiding lots of upper tier nations in peace mode.

You were saying?

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339812827' post='2985453']
my point was fighting and losing once and then being given a lengthy period to rebuild is slightly different than what you're currently doing to SF, which is the same thing SG did to hegemony remnants and Hegemony did to league remnants, you can only beat on the same target so many times until eventually they dont have enough blood to fill the thirst of those in your camp.
[/quote]

Our bad for not sucking as bad at diplomacy as you.

[quote name='Vorenus' timestamp='1339811557' post='2985439']
You're the second person in the past two pages to call out our entire AA and when we say "Sure, bring it" you backpedal to duel offers. I'm in PM because if TOP were to get involved, my presence in combat would be nothing more than a waste of the aid my alliance mates have offered. Still, I'll be glad to keep you in mind for the day when I embark on a sojourn in the name of the great Vladimir Stukov, blessed be he.
[/quote]

To be fair, his allies have other issues to tend to.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1339812974' post='2985456']
Our bad for not sucking as bad at diplomacy as you.
[/quote]
You chose the winning side, but how long can you guys keep your camp together? you already made SF irrelevant in politics, the only people left to roll are allied to your hegemony, hence this current attempt to create multiple fronts and prevent it from crashing down around you, you seem to think I'm complaining about getting curbstomped, when I could give a $%&@, lost GW2/3, UjW, Karma, and this most recent war, losing just means you get more targets.
[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1339813057' post='2985458']
To be fair, his allies have other issues to tend to.
[/quote]
you and your latest ally do too, soon enough.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339813338' post='2985464']
You chose the winning side, but how long can you guys keep your camp together? you already made SF irrelevant in politics, the only people left to roll are allied to your hegemony, hence this current attempt to create multiple fronts and prevent it from crashing down around you, you seem to think I'm complaining about getting curbstomped, when I could give a $%&@, lost GW2/3, UjW, Karma, and this most recent war, losing just means you get more targets.
[/quote]

We didn't choose the winning side, us being on a side makes it the winning side. :smug:

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339813920' post='2985471']
keep playing cutesy, but we all know SF is the sideshow, watching your allies blow each other up is the main stage.
[/quote]

SF is the preview, but it's so popular we have to keep showing it until people stop buying tickets. Then we can move onto the TOP vs MK feature presentation. We'll be nice and throw all the irrelevant peanut gallery members in the credits, though.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1339814553' post='2985477']
It's the peanut gallery members that would decide the eventual winner of that contest with their support.
[/quote]
at least someone understands whats at stake here and isnt pretending like they can stay hegemon forever.(although I suppose TPF has experience in that field, TOP does too, even if they dont act it)
[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1339815004' post='2985484']
What of we stab them in the back first?!
[/quote]
you both have it in your history, guess we'll see who brought the sharper knife when that hug happens.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1339814859' post='2985481']
There is no support. It's a 1v1 showdown.
[/quote]

If that means Vlad v MK, Castle Hall might want to start building more defenses.

Mogar, you could arrange a curbstomp of us if you like.

We don't hold many treaties, but the treaties we do hold are with quality alliances.

As for the comments about reps, how many times have we demanded them? How many times has your past alliances demanded them?

Our win and loss record speaks of 2 key elements:
Talent and great diplomacy skills

CDS never demanded reps, TPF did, but I never received any besides 50 tech from the GPA nation that went nuclear on me, and that was because I made a deal with the other alliances he nuked to get him off with 50 tech to each guy he nuked instead of just being ZI'd like others wanted to have occur, RIA never has, and never will, so that puts me at one war where i was in an alliance that accepted reps, care to list how many your alliance has demanded/accepted reps?

going to ignore the tech from GPA? I believe there was other wars as well, unless you're doing only while you were in the alliance, in which case I have no idea how log you've been a member.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339816435' post='2985511']
going to ignore the tech from GPA? I believe there was other wars as well, unless you're doing only while you were in the alliance, in which case I have no idea how log you've been a member.
[/quote]

I think he was listing the alliances he was in. As for reps, who the F cares?

[quote name='Joe Kremlin' timestamp='1339818998' post='2985539']
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5buw4hRUb1r0byljo1_500.gif[/img]

Someone in BAPS doesn't like us? Who cares?

Also I took tech from GPA, Admin forgive me.
[/quote]

He's a Triumvir so it's an official stance as he pointed out earlier.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339801821' post='2985275']
It should be more telling that you're getting criticized by people who aren't allied to SF at all.
[/quote]
Hardly. BAPS isn't exactly a friend to TOP, presumably because of their ties to MK. Try again.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1339831601' post='2985703']
Hardly. BAPS isn't exactly a friend to TOP, presumably because of their ties to MK. Try again.
[/quote]

The issue is, BAPS aren't the only ones being critical who are non-SF.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339832411' post='2985705']
The issue is, BAPS aren't the only ones being critical who are non-SF.
[/quote]

This is misleading, due to the simple fact that Nobody Expects isn't exactly an unbiased opinion; he has been visibly hostile to our side for months. While he isn't in SF/XX directly (see: fighting), he is indirectly supporting them by posting his derision of MK & ourselves. Had this come from a close ally of ours, it would certainly be a problem. But the opinion of a member of DR doesn't exactly constitute the majority opinion of Duckroll or a cause for concern on our part. It's just hot air from an apparent hot-head.

Lastly and more importantly, for all the apparent talk Nobody Expects and even some of our members have done. The chances that we manage to fight BAPS this war are unfortunately, slim, unless we suddenly betray our friends in IRON -- or BAPS does. In which case, that would put BAPS in our league when it comes to when immoral acts are concerned. Which would make Nobody Expects opinions even more devalued... Therefore, I can only hope they stoop to our deplorable levels, so we can take their dignity as well as tech. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ehm.gif[/img]

Edited by Owned-You