Mere Formalities from the Viridian Entente and the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1337285341' post='2968795']
No. This thread though - and its crackpot theories, attention-whoring, and teeth-gnashing (I won't name names here but it's fairly obvious who falls under each of those three categories [for funsies guys, feel free to take some guesses]) - demonstrates precisely why we have better things to do than preoccupy ourselves with OWF frivolities.

This upgrade should come as a surprise to no one (given that, contrary to the beliefs of Roquentin our resident field expert, we're actually pretty similar in many regards and possess a relationship more fitting of an MDoAP). o7
[/quote]

Ahh, I was just curious to why the usual goonbahs were not posting as much. It's been noticeable since you got stomped on by Kaskus/Mongols. Just wondering is all. I'm not digging you on it, it's quite refreshing.

Have a swell day now.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1337287143' post='2968819']
Ahh, I was just curious to why the usual goonbahs were not posting as much. It's been noticeable since you got stomped on by Kaskus/Mongols. Just wondering is all. I'm not digging you on it, it's quite refreshing.

Have a swell day now.
[/quote]
You still on it eh hiro, lol.

congrats guys.

o/ VE
o/ Goons

Congrats to both of you.

I want to know why so many idiots out there kept saying "VE doesn't have an individual treaty with GOONS" and "VE doesn't have an indivual treaty with Umbrella". Then someone up there asked if the graphic was a shot at NG, when the graphic was done before NG was even formed. Do people really forget treaties that easily? When this treaty was first signed I remember it was a long thread about how VE was giving up its non-raid ideas. How can you forget a thread like that?

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337294469' post='2968889']
Congrats to both of you.

I want to know why so many idiots out there kept saying "VE doesn't have an individual treaty with GOONS" and "VE doesn't have an indivual treaty with Umbrella". Then someone up there asked if the graphic was a shot at NG, when the graphic was done before NG was even formed. Do people really forget treaties that easily? When this treaty was first signed I remember it was a long thread about how VE was giving up its non-raid ideas. How can you forget a thread like that?
[/quote]
It is admittedly harder to keep up with everybody without an easily readable MDP web.

Congrats to both of you.

[/quote]

You really expect people to remember even the graphics used in treaties signed years ago? I have better things to use my memory.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1337298933' post='2968920']
You really expect people to remember even the graphics used in treaties signed years ago? I have better things to use my memory.
[/quote]

When it's a highly publicized treaty? Yes. It's not like it's hard. I'm not trying to be abrasive or anything. I'm just extremely shocked that something like this treaty would be completely deleted from the public's memory.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1337295661' post='2968895']
Still toeing the party line.
[/quote]
no I like goons, still like you though bud, I think this whole thing is cute though :wub:

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337299411' post='2968922']
When it's a highly publicized treaty? Yes. It's not like it's hard. I'm not trying to be abrasive or anything. I'm just extremely shocked that something like this treaty would be completely deleted from the public's memory.
[/quote]

This takes it's place as one of the top 5 dumbest things I've ever seen anyone argue here and I've seen some really dumb things argued. Outside of PB, Q, DR, DH and CnG, I can't recall the imagery used in any treaty announcement.

Congrats to both of you.

[/quote]

But Omni, Non Grata are the worst... Plus in this generation of ADHD kiddies, how many people remember the old treaties and threads? :ehm:

Nice upgrade guys, I know Sard has been thinking about this for a while, nice to see it finally complete.

Nice artwork as well :)

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1337264843' post='2968645']
:(( GONOS :((
[/quote]

I bet THIS treaty will be listed in the hall of records if its ever cancelled!

:(( VE :((

In all seriousness, anyone who didnt expect this, was wishfully hoping for something that was not really there. Grats to my allies in GOONS. VE (you already know this though) you have some fine friends right there.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1337303396' post='2968941']
I bet THIS treaty will be listed in the hall of records if its ever cancelled!

:(( VE :((

In all seriousness, anyone who didnt expect this, was wishfully hoping for something that was not really there. Grats to my allies in GOONS. VE (you already know this though) you have some fine friends right there.
[/quote]

Those who wished it are small time thinkers.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1337303453' post='2968942']
Sure, I'm always hungry :awesome:
[/quote]

The gayroller must complete its list first, sir.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1337279125' post='2968728']
HeroofTime55 implies that others should feel shame.

In other news, the Global Ironi-meter at the Umbrellan Institute of Technology has overloaded and exploded for unknown reasons.
[/quote]
Oh hey I missed a couple of off-target jokes by people who failed to understand what I was actually saying.

You know, part of me misses that. But I'm trying very hard to get away from OWF politics, thank you very much, please don't drag me back with entertainment like this.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1337300193' post='2968927']
This takes it's place as one of the top 5 dumbest things I've ever seen anyone argue here and I've seen some really dumb things argued. Outside of PB, Q, DR, DH and CnG, I can't recall the imagery used in any treaty announcement.
[/quote]

You're obviously as retarded as d34th then. I realize you're just playing dumb though, because I know every intelligent person remembers the imagery used for the unholy alliance, and others. I don't expect you to remember every single micro treaty announcement, but when you have a huge announcement like that I do expect you to remember it. If you're too stupid to remember basic treaties which define the political landscape then don't do political commentary on the OWF for $%&@s sake.