Mere Formalities from the Viridian Entente and the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism

Oh right, I remember the Unholy Alliance now, but that's only because we spent two weeks drawing up imagery and it was actually an original treaty presentation.

I remember the treaties, for the most part, but I sure as hell am not going to waste my time looking at the imagery for more than 2 seconds if it's a run of the mill "this has nothing to do with the treaty, we're just putting it here because we think this treaty announcement needs pictures" image.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337308859' post='2968967']
You're obviously as retarded as d34th then. I realize you're just playing dumb though, because I know every intelligent person remembers the imagery used for the unholy alliance, and others. I don't expect you to remember every single micro treaty announcement, but when you have a huge announcement like that I do expect you to remember it. If you're too stupid to remember basic treaties which define the political landscape then don't do political commentary on the OWF for $%&@s sake.
[/quote]

You spend your time memorizing images of treaties and I'm the retarded? :lol1:

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1337309342' post='2968969']
Oh right, I remember the Unholy Alliance now, but that's only because we spent two weeks drawing up imagery and it was actually an original treaty presentation.

I remember the treaties, for the most part, but I sure as hell am not going to waste my time looking at the imagery for more than 2 seconds if it's a run of the mill "this has nothing to do with the treaty, we're just putting it here because we think this treaty announcement needs pictures" image.
[/quote]

See I knew you were smart enough to remember other ones.

If I recall correctly, the VE-GOONS yin-yang thing did have to do with the treaty. I'm too lazy to look it up, but I'm pretty sure it was the "hell froze over treaty". It was meant to highlight the differences between GOONS and VE, which many people trolled VE for in that thread.

Something about ironic arguments about how x hates images in treaties. Much better than the forced pleasantries of the other recent thread by comparison.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337309685' post='2968973']
See I knew you were smart enough to remember other ones.

If I recall correctly, the VE-GOONS yin-yang thing did have to do with the treaty. I'm too lazy to look it up, but I'm pretty sure it was the "hell froze over treaty". It was meant to highlight the differences between GOONS and VE, which many people trolled VE for in that thread.
[/quote]

Not sure about anyone else, but I remember treaty imagery when it's not just at the top of announcements the one time they're announced :P

Stuff like the unholy alliance, DR, PB, C&G, even FB, Citadel and Q had sigs made for them, and that's what made the imagery stick :awesome:

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337294469' post='2968889']
Congrats to both of you.

I want to know why so many idiots out there kept saying "VE doesn't have an individual treaty with GOONS" and "VE doesn't have an indivual treaty with Umbrella". Then someone up there asked if the graphic was a shot at NG, when the graphic was done before NG was even formed. Do people really forget treaties that easily? When this treaty was first signed I remember it was a long thread about how VE was giving up its non-raid ideas. How can you forget a thread like that?
[/quote]

Well, to be fair, blocs can complicate things.

When PB still existed, we technically had three treaties with GOONS. The individual one, DH and PB.

Also, while largely a formality, this treaty is good to see.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1337376223' post='2969227']
So when is VE going to join DH?
[/quote]

The thing that makes the most sense at this juncture is Doeimnohouse

Umb/MK/GOONS/Deinos/VE

~35m NS

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1337411358' post='2969413']
The thing that makes the most sense at this juncture is Doeimnohouse

Umb/MK/GOONS/Deinos/VE

~35m NS
[/quote]
Two seem to think one is out to get the other so not sure how that would work. 4 should look to put one its place though.