Mere Formalities from the Viridian Entente and the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ch33kY' timestamp='1337263133' post='2968635']
Why is the Viridian Entente logo blue rather than viridian green?
[/quote]
Why is the GOONS' grenade green rather than black?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1337273153' post='2968688']
Is goonS on a radio silence after its recent humiliation?
[/quote]
I doubt they are on radio silence. Anyways, I'm never on radio silence so I'll take up your little jab. Any alliance would have suffered great damage in that war because of the wonder loaded WRC nations GOONS' opposition had. To think of it as a humiliation is simply stupid.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1337275470' post='2968706']
Any alliance would have suffered great damage in that war because of the wonder loaded WRC nations GOONS' opposition had. To think of it as a humiliation is simply stupid.
[/quote]
The humiliation thing wasn't because they took damage. It was more their attitude about the whole thing.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1337279125' post='2968728']
HeroofTime55 implies that others should feel shame.

In other news, the Global Ironi-meter at the Umbrellan Institute of Technology has overloaded and exploded for unknown reasons.
[/quote]

I heard it is closing down due to lack of funding.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1337283315' post='2968769']
Is the graphic a shot at NG?
[/quote]

No, it's a yin and yang thing and was in the original ODP(Zen Accords) that predates NG's existence.

[img]http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6126/veflag.png[/img]

Another graphic from then, maybe they were hopeful for a merger? :P

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1337273153' post='2968688']
Is goonS on a radio silence
[/quote]

No. This thread though - and its crackpot theories, attention-whoring, and teeth-gnashing (I won't name names here but it's fairly obvious who falls under each of those three categories [for funsies guys, feel free to take some guesses]) - demonstrates precisely why we have better things to do than preoccupy ourselves with OWF frivolities.

This upgrade should come as a surprise to no one (given that, contrary to the beliefs of Roquentin our resident field expert, we're actually pretty similar in many regards and possess a relationship more fitting of an MDoAP). o7

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1337285341' post='2968795']
No. This thread though - and its crackpot theories, attention-whoring, and teeth-gnashing (I won't name names here but it's fairly obvious who falls under each of those three categories [for funsies guys, feel free to take some guesses]) - demonstrates precisely why we have better things to do than preoccupy ourselves with OWF frivolities.

This upgrade should come as a surprise to no one (given that, contrary to the beliefs of Roquentin our resident field expert, we're actually pretty similar in many regards and possess a relationship more fitting of an MDoAP). o7
[/quote]

What? I wasn't being sarcastic. I actually meant it. Very similar in many regards especially goals. ;)