GOONS/Kaskus/Mongols/PB masturpeace

Well, congratulations to Kaskus and Mongols; GOONS has lost so much strength that they've been revealed as a weak alliance on the battlefield and you have proven yourselves to be strong. Though I hate to see you guys accepting reps, you can rest assured nobody's going to attack you again unless they have a damn good reason

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1335044280' post='2956782']
Kind of a shame that the bloc-size extortion worked and you agreed to pay. It just makes PB look like enablers.
[/quote]
Pretty sure PB saved them millions by giving them an honorable out and bringing peace to the conflict.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1335044280' post='2956782']
Kind of a shame that the bloc-size extortion worked and you agreed to pay. It just makes PB look like enablers.
[/quote]

All allies are essentially enablers of each other, it's the nature of a mutually beneficial relationship which results in a treaty.

Kind of a shame we are getting more reperations demanded of us because we are fighting back at aggressive wars.

Wait for an update since we got more attacks against us they got from us. We call it self defence, they call it war.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1334986021' post='2956456']
You put up a great fight Mongols/Kaskus, extra credit to Kaskus as well for throwing themselves into the meat grinder for a friend in need. Good luck on the rebuild to all.

o/
[/quote]

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1334986104' post='2956457']
Mongols and Kaskus should walk away with their heads held high.

0/ Peace
[/quote]

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1334986740' post='2956461']
Good fight Mongols and Kaskus. Best of luck rebuilding yourselves.
[/quote]

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1334987102' post='2956463']
Commendations on your performance, Kaskus and Mongols.
[/quote]

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1334987415' post='2956465']
I wouldn't have paid you a cent. I'd say you got a lucky break that Kaskus accepted this.
[/quote]

[quote name='Phineas' timestamp='1334988136' post='2956472']
As much as this was not the resolution any fair-minded person wanted to see, you put up one hell of a good fight Kaskus and Mongols! Your excellence on the battlefield is most admirable.
[/quote]

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1334991063' post='2956493']
o/ Mongols
o/ Kaskus

You guys have proven yourselves to be two of the most baddass alliances on our planet, well done gentlemen.

MM
[/quote]

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1334992286' post='2956498']
Congrats on your victory MONGOLS and Kaskus
[/quote]

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1335004256' post='2956525']
Congrats to Kaskus/Mongols on your victory, and may I add that it's awful classy of you to give those poor shattered GOONS nations 177M in rebuilding aid!

/o Mongus
[/quote]

[quote name='KemMo' timestamp='1335051104' post='2956843']
Congrats on this. Well fought, Mongols and Kaskus.

o/ Kaskus
o/Mongols
o/GOONS
[/quote]

Interestingly, I saw no words of surrender or defeat as I expected with the presented odds. Makes me wonder what the actual reality is of such [i]esteemed [/i]alliances.

Well done, Mongols and Kaskus, well done.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1335047508' post='2956810']
Well, congratulations to Kaskus and Mongols; GOONS has lost so much strength that they've been revealed as a weak alliance on the battlefield and you have proven yourselves to be strong. Though I hate to see you guys accepting reps, you can rest assured nobody's going to attack you again unless they have a damn good reason
[/quote]
Terrible planning on GOONS part.

It was an interesting fight. Fought some good GOONS, fought some bad GOONS, fought some fur GOONS...glad we were all able to leave with our buttholes intact.

o/ Sardonic and all of the non-retards on the Mercy Board.

[size="1"]We truly are sorry about the Bitburg post. Honestly, if you'd just demanded an apology for the foreign aid and 18 million for the post, this whole thing could have been avoided before it started.[/size]

Edited by Courland

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1335061556' post='2956909']
It was an interesting fight. Fought some good GOONS, fought some bad GOONS, fought some fur GOONS...glad we were all able to leave with our buttholes intact.

o/ Sardonic and all of the non-retards on the Mercy Board.

[size="1"]We truly are sorry about the Bitburg post. Honestly, if you'd just demanded an apology for the foreign aid and 18 million for the post, this whole thing could have been avoided before it started.[/size]
[/quote]
Thanks, broseif, good luck out there.

[quote name='Raken' timestamp='1335013240' post='2956550']
we actually got the envoy idea from you guys
[/quote]
it was a terrible idea tbh.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1335060294' post='2956898']
If Ivan Moldavi were a member of Kaskus or Mongols, he would claim victory simply because they survived and didn't admit defeat.
[/quote]
that level of political intrigue makes me pine for the glory days of old!

One last casualty of war. I guess this 95k NS VE member was sick of GOONS raiding small and new alliances to the point of extinction so he left VE and offered free aid to victims of these kinds of crimes.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=198400&Extended=0
[quote][b]
About Perador[/b]:
Advocate and supporter of young and small alliances. Never Inactive...so watch out! Tired of Raiders. If you are being raided, pm me. $3 mil headed your way for revenge. [/quote]

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1335096311' post='2957089']
One last casualty of war. I guess this 95k NS VE member was sick of GOONS raiding small and new alliances to the point of extinction so he left VE and offered free aid to victims of these kinds of crimes.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=198400&Extended=0
[/quote]

You guessed wrong.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1335060294' post='2956898']
If Ivan Moldavi were a member of Kaskus or Mongols, he would claim victory simply because they survived and didn't admit defeat.
[/quote]
Six years on and still bitter. You can probably consider that particular crusade over at this point.