a Kaskus Declaration

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1334089579' post='2950792']
I'm pretty sure GOONS consider sanctions to be permissible in alliance warfare.
[/quote]
I'm reasonably sure we have polices against using sanctions against valid alliances we're at war with. I don't think we sanctioned fnka/mongols, and we certainly haven't sanctioned any mongols/kaskus.

Edited by Sardonic

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1334091440' post='2950806']
I'm reasonably sure we have polices against using sanctions against valid alliances we're at war with. I don't think we sanctioned fnka/mongols, and we certainly haven't sanctioned any mongols/kaskus.
[/quote]

I was sanctioned when I was in FNKA, though I don't know if that was cleared by your govt. or not.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1334057147' post='2950665']
I remember when TOP did something similiar to try putting my first war with GOONS to an end. Even if they didn't say they wanted anything in return, there usually are some expectations when sending money out. Would you guys feel like the money you sent was wasted if Kaskus or Mongols end up fighting GOONS again in the future?

I don't know why you would put words in their mouth on the reasoning, but even if you're paying the money the result is the same for GOONS. They get rewarded for what they've done to start this war and dragging it out as far as they have, maybe Kaskus/Mongols don't feel GOONS deserves a reward. When TOP made the deal with GOONS to pay them $90m and told me, my response was they were offering to much money and to cancel the peace since I didn't want such an agreement ending our war. The person from TOP replied that they were already sending the money out, they wanted nothing from me in return and just wanted me to go along with the deal they made. So I ended up agreeing to it and my war with GOONS ended for some time, but I never felt my war had a satisfying ending with them until after the second time I fought them. If GOONS want to make things right with Mongols/Kaskus, they should give terms to them which these alliance think are fair to both sides and agreeable.

If your main interest here is to help Kaskus or Mongols, why not send them aid or join them to fight for better terms? Why do you want to pay GOONS off to end a war which would otherwise damage GOONS until they give peace without needing somebody uninvolved in the war to pay them?
[/quote]

What words have I put into their mouth?

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1334066654' post='2950688']
IMPO

- Kaskus and Mongols should accept reps (let's say 150-175mil)
-GOONS will protect Kaskus & Mongols until the debt is paid ( and paid by a certain resonable time)
- You 3 shake hands say it was a good fight and have a few beers and enjoy the game.
- (optional)Umbrella / NEW / MK Apologize for there part in a war that didn't necessarily concern them

IMPO

But like i said and will say for the 3rd time this is my personal opinion and was just an idea that would resolve this and would be fair to both sides.

- War wise this is not a winnable war for Kaskus/Mongol
- PR wise this is hurting GOONS
- GOONS get's their money and can say "we won"
- Kaskus & Mongols get protection while they pay reps so they are not open to attacks

^ pretty fair to me :P
[/quote]

- Kaskus and Mongols should accept reps (let's say 150-175mil)
sigelopisan said : I prefer to use the money to buy nuke and launch it.... the feeling is unbelievable when seeing dead dudes

- GOONS will protect Kaskus & Mongols until the debt is paid ( and paid by a certain resonable time)
sigelopisan said : Kaskus dont need protection. Who have the balls to raid us anyway ??

- You 3 shake hands say it was a good fight and have a few beers and enjoy the game.
sigelopisan said : This is a very good advise. We shall do it more often after the war.

- (optional)Umbrella / NEW / MK Apologize for there part in a war that didn't necessarily concern them
sigelopisan said : IMPO, I'm not sure if NEW will apology.

- War wise this is not a winnable war for Kaskus/Mongol
sigelopisan said : Even in my dream, I dont dare to dream that Kaskus/Mongols can win this war. We are in this war to defend friends, not to win it.

sigelopisan said : really? I thought GOONS is winning this war? Winner should gain PR boost, otherwise, why burn infras? for what? for fun? Only Kaskus or maybe NEW willing to burn infra for fun. :lol1:

- GOONS get's their money and can say "we won"
sigelopisan said : I personally dont mind with this. problem is, I would use my money for nuke rather than pay reps.

- Kaskus & Mongols get protection while they pay reps so they are not open to attacks
sigelopisan said : again, I believe, no one out there are stupid enough to attack/raid Kaskus nations.

Those are really IMPO..... dont take it too seriously :ehm::ehm::ehm:

You obviously don't know about my biological weapons. I strap needle-sharing male prostitute heroine addicts to all of my cruise missiles.

This, by itself, would be rather innocuous, but I also clothe them in Grimace costumes - thus creating an irresistible honey-trap for many members of your alliance. Between the innumerable dongs thrown at the purple "ladies" and all the AIDS slots they're subsequently filling, I think you'll find most of the damage traceable back to a rundown Turkish bath house on my capital's upper west side.

Edited by Courland

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1334115455' post='2950977']

sigelopisan said : really? I thought GOONS is winning this war? Winner should gain PR boost, otherwise, why burn infras? for what? for fun? Only Kaskus or maybe NEW willing to burn infra for fun. :lol1: [/quote]

Hate to say it, but there are more than Kaskus and NEW willing to burn infra for fun.

Non Grata for sure is one of them!

Edited by Leerjet

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1333923961' post='2950111']
And for clarification, I hope this war will end soon. I hope that an agreeable amount of reps for both parties will come out of the peace talks soon. These are just two very stubborn alliances. On one side you have MONGOLS/Kaskus who know for sure they'll lose, on the other side is GOONS, who maybe should have thought warring Kaskus over some more before it begun, especially because it was obvious GOONS wouldn't be able to fight a large portion of the war themselves.
[/quote]

I think if we (or anyone) had been aware that Kaskus and MONGOLS had a treaty when we were dealing with MONGOLS our strategy would have been different from the start. As it was we had already fought a round of war against a dozen 30k plus nations when Kaskus jumped in and took advantage of our nuclear anarchy.

As for fighting our own war, shall we start calling them NEW2.0?

Anyway, we've clearly gained the upper hand now that the trickle from NEW has slowed.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1334000200' post='2950424']
Well you GOONs are nearing the 2m mark. Better start making smarter decisions :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Yeah but we're going to be able to start growing soon as your nations keep falling and you...you'll be bill locked and turned into practice for our newbies like many, many others.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1334073034' post='2950715']
The good thing about us is that we are not very clever at predicting the future of this war. So I guess we will have yet to see how this war will evolve.

Believe me, they are not in better position to offer reps to us than we do to them.
Everybody can ask for reps, but whether it is to be approved or not, they have no idea of knowing it any better than we do.
Simply asking is easy, but to get the other side to approve, not easy.

You will learn this as you progress. Take it easy.
[/quote]

Right now, we have gained the upper hand over you. Our nations are stronger and better financed and if you can't see where this is going, that is the fault of your pride, because we've been telling you from day one.

It's been a fun war because it has been challenging. I look forward to seeing the logs from the next round of peace talks, however.

Edited by mattski133

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1334341407' post='2952325']
don't make us EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE you.
[/quote]

If it sends us to the penthouse penthouse I may be down for that.

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/wdih58/workaholics-penthouse-girls

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1334341407' post='2952325']
don't make us EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE you.
[/quote]

Look at you talking all big since you have big brother to help out. Guess thats what they are for hmm. Disappoints me you GOONs couldn't handle us yourself. The fact that you had to bring in the entire PB is disappointing. Maybe just an alliance could've done. But thanks for bringing everyone. More fun for everyone :awesome:

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1334345205' post='2952360']
Look at you talking all big since you have big brother to help out. Guess thats what they are for hmm. Disappoints me you GOONs couldn't handle us yourself. The fact that you had to bring in the entire PB is disappointing. Maybe just an alliance could've done. But thanks for bringing everyone. More fun for everyone :awesome:
[/quote]
I see they don't get quality television in your nation.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1334345205' post='2952360']
[/quote]Nice sig swatch, very stylish :awesome: Good luck with your lumberjack battle against PB, the force is with you.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1334381686' post='2952857']
Easy, friend. You scare the crap out of me.
[/quote]

You're the second person that doesnt seem to get it, so let me just point out that that was actually the moment where he lightened up.

This is a [url="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalek"]Dr. Who[/url] [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQLbwOGT8eM"]reference. [/url]

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1334383887' post='2952870']
You're the second person that doesnt seem to get it, so let me just point out that that was actually the moment where he lightened up.

This is a [url="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalek"]Dr. Who[/url] [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQLbwOGT8eM"]reference. [/url]
[/quote]

LOL. It appears so. Thank you for pointing it out.

[quote name='dunhill2071' timestamp='1334465031' post='2953616']
They can end it any time, just pay reps
[/quote]

For defending themselves.