a Kaskus Declaration

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1334695396' post='2954958']
You're trying too hard, go back to the dustbin of history. Our place in the web is sound, and I have no fear of disbandment, severely losing a war and being forced to pay reps, or any such nonsense. We have worked far, far too long to build up the relations we have to have it all torn down by the likes of mongols and kaskus over here. The only way we could fall so fast is if we threw it all away like the old GOONS did, and I have no intention of betraying my allies' trust and doing such.
[/quote]
I'm really not trying hard at all. I don't know what implied that. In fact, what does that even mean? Anyway, dustbin? I think there are quit a few people here glad to have me back. I think I'll stick around, see what happens.

If you really think it'll never happen, then that is why your alliance's military is terrible. Expecting the worst but still praying for the best. I guess GOONS is expecting the best and not preparing for anything else.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334659653' post='2954786']
Well, then, either accept the terms or idk. The hive landed on you, but it's a GOONS-based war as a consequence and GOONS won't be defeated through it. They have won the war materially. Would you be opposed to someone paying the 172 mil on your behalf?
[/quote]

I have no opposition, but our opposition has opposition. I'm pretty sure we enticed them too much with our sweet, sweet MONGOL ass, and, unless they can drink of that nectar directly from the source, they will remain unsatisfied with their substitute dong.

[quote name='BombaAriba' timestamp='1334675065' post='2954838']
So you think that it's smart to attack an alliance? That way you would be left alone?! :lol1:
[/quote]

This is so completely removed from reality that it really doesn't even warrant a reply, but here it is:

*fart*

/fin

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1334672337' post='2954826']
Kudos for Sardonic that he keeps replying to just about every post in this topic by the way. :P
[/quote]

Now all you have to do is accuse him of being crazy for doing so and then we'll have a really weird parallel to draw.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1334723783' post='2955176']
Now all you have to do is accuse him of being crazy for doing so and then we'll have a really weird parallel to draw.
[/quote]

I mean, it's the smart thing to do, regardless of who does it. If you don't respond, it's essentially assenting to the point the other poster is making, which is why I do it. I mean, internally, I used to do it if I felt strongly about a subject within Umbrella. The forums make it easy for someone to end up making like 50 posts simply because of the sheer volume of people on it.

Also, I guess, would GOONS really have an issue with external sources paying the reps?

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1334678921' post='2954855']
That's crazy! Courland speaks for Mongols and Kaskus? Dude what a boss.
[/quote]

Courland speaks for Courland, and Kaskus speaks with nukes.

Not sure where your post came from, but I hope that clears things up.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1334680070' post='2954864']
Courland is mongols right? Kaskus were the ones who came in VIA treaty
[/quote]

Sorry, didn't see this.

Yes, they came in via treaty.

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1334728260' post='2955218']
Courland speaks for Courland, and Kaskus speaks with nukes.

Not sure where your post came from, but I hope that clears things up.

Sorry, didn't see this.

Yes, they came in via treaty.
[/quote]

I love how every member of Mongols assumes they are being addressed when replying to someone not in your alliance. Do you guys not read quotes? Or do you just think that people are making random statements that have nothing to do with the posts they are replying too.

Edited by Tick1

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1334732214' post='2955244']
I love how every member of Mongols assumes they are being addressed when replying to someone not in your alliance. Do you guys not read quotes? Or do you just think that people are making random statements that have nothing to do with the posts they are replying too.
[/quote]

To be honest, I try to avoid reading your posts as they tend to not make sense.

You'll have to forgive my momentary lapse of judgement.

Edited by Courland

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1334658211' post='2954783']
EDIT: Never mind. Misread something.

First of all, we didn't land on the hive, the hive landed on us.

And you really don't get it, do you? We don't want to "take GOONS down." We just want to be left alone.
[/quote]
So you think that it's smart to attack an alliance? That way you would be left alone?! :lol1:
[/quote]

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1334678469' post='2954851']
[/quote]

So the smart thing is to ignore mandatory defense treaties, great political ideals from President of FOK! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1334678469' post='2954851']
So the smart thing is to ignore mandatory defense treaties, great political ideals from President of FOK! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1334679900' post='2954863']
[/quote]

Where did I say that? learning to read is fun!

[/quote]

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1334680070' post='2954864']
[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1334679900' post='2954863']
Where did I say that? learning to read is fun!
[/quote]

Courland is mongols right? Kaskus were the ones who came in VIA treaty
[/quote]

I don't know if I can connect the dots anymore vividly, but you literally can't follow a single conversation. If you can't put this together by yourself then you deserve to be ZIed by everyone on Bob.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334725586' post='2955201']
Also, I guess, would GOONS really have an issue with external sources paying the reps?
[/quote]
Nope, I'm fairly confident that we wouldn't. It's up to Kaskus and Mongols to determine whether they want that to happen or not though, of course.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1334734753' post='2955255']
[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334725586' post='2955201']Also, I guess, would GOONS really have an issue with external sources paying the reps?
[/quote]

Nope, I'm fairly confident that we wouldn't.[/quote]

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/125miif.gif[/IMG]

But maybe things will change...

Edited by Courland

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334725586' post='2955201']
[/quote]

This isn't actually a bad idea at all. My only concern would be, what happens if the third parties default on their payments? Punish Kaskus/MONGOLS again, or those who are now failing to pay?

In this particular case, I'm going to have to insist the involved parties are the only ones who pay.

It's not a huge amount, so this should prove no problem. We will not give in.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1334734271' post='2955251']
I don't know if I can connect the dots anymore vividly, but you literally can't follow a single conversation. If you can't put this together by yourself then you deserve to be ZIed by everyone on Bob.
[/quote]

... You may not be able to connect the dots more vividly, but the connections you are drawing don't make any sense to me. What exactly is the point you are trying to make?

[quote name='Dr William Westcher' timestamp='1334765456' post='2955346']
... You may not be able to connect the dots more vividly, but the connections you are drawing don't make any sense to me. What exactly is the point you are trying to make?
[/quote]More importantly, what are you talking about and who is it directed toward?

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1334763952' post='2955337']
This isn't actually a bad idea at all. My only concern would be, what happens if the third parties default on their payments? Punish Kaskus/MONGOLS again, or those who are now failing to pay?
[/quote]

Ironically, this was an issue during the DH-NPO war. Anyway, the party that pays would have to present a payment plan and interest could get charged and if they fail to pay, the interest gets charged or if it's a lack of funds thing, tech. I mean, if you're breaking an agreement then you can get attacked.

[quote name='Dr William Westcher' timestamp='1334772856' post='2955389']
I don't think somebody else paying the Reps is a good idea.

It makes the reps seem fair.
[/quote]

Okay, war goes on forever even though PB is in and it's beyond any competitive level. It shouldn't matter if they're paid or not in terms of being "fair."

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334773188' post='2955395']
Okay, war goes on forever even though PB is in and it's beyond any competitive level. It shouldn't matter if they're paid or not in terms of being "fair."
[/quote]

guys if it comes to paying reps we will pay for them ourselves. it was never a question could we pay. it was a question shoud we pay. our stance from the beginning- has been goons have been the aggressor and why should we pay when they started this. we stated we would make a stand against their unjust bullying tactics. i believe we have done that.

edit: changed a word

Edited by death from above 82

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334773188' post='2955395']
[/quote]

I guess I bow to your wisdom.

Besides sardonic said he won't accept it from anyone else.