GOONS defending the great wall

r00tn00b

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1330360555' post='2929306']
Intriguing but misleading. There were a total of three aid offers. One is deleted now. All three had 3m attached. Two had tech and soldiers attached. Even if your member was "returning" an aid offer, that doesn't explain why he was sent at least 4000 soldiers and 100 tech along with 9m. We were told the aid was part of a "tech deal." I don't know many tech deals that involve 3m/50t packages sent to the selling nation. Additionally, this all should have been done after any wars were completed in order to avoid conflict. And actually, we tend to ask for 3x any aid sent to nations. As you guys sent 9m/100t/4000s, 18m is pretty generous. I expect the war will cost you more than 18m. So let us know how you feel about the decision in a week or four.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL3.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

i see a tech deal to NG 50 tech
i see a tech deal to FOK 50 tech
i see the "mongol aid" 3 mil 50 tech 2000 soldiers
i see aid from vierte reich 3 mil 50 tech 2000 soldiers

if there was 2 other aid from mongols... not saying there was are wasn't (I have no knowledge). They were stopped and canceled by your statement, so obviously in some conversation with bitburg we agreed to cancel- if what you are saying is true.

Edited by death from above 82

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='death from above 82' timestamp='1330361515' post='2929313']
i see a tech deal to NG 50 tech
i see a tech deal to FOK 50 tech
i see the "mongol aid" 3 mil 50 tech 2000 soldiers
i see aid from vierte reich 3 mil 50 tech 2000 soldiers

if there was 2 other aid from mongols... not saying there was are wasn't (I have no knowledge). They were stopped and canceled by your statement, so obviously in some conversation with bitburg we agreed to cancel- if what you are saying is true.
[/quote]
Cancelled and deleted are different. Judging by the fact that the mongol aid is from almost 10 days ago, I'd say that deleted is more likely, but like you, I have no knowledge of the situation.

[quote name='death from above 82' timestamp='1330359184' post='2929295']
Just trying to put some facts to it:

We did not tech raid GOONS, what we did is give so call "war aid"- I will try to explain this below

We had a member who was in a tech deal with a nation who was/is being raided by 3 GOONS... a while back when we were at war with BTA this same nation sent our member 3mil 50tech and 2000 soldiers... Our member returned the favor, while the 3 GOONS were tech raiding our tech seller. (also a tech seller to NG)

GOONS in there best diplomatic tact demanded 18 mil 300 tech- I am not going to get into all negotiation because I did not take part. BUT, lord bitburg was... he even went to there mercy board and attempted to entertain them with their mercy challenge- His attempt at humor did not go over very well.

In my opinion this was going to be the outcome since the beginning, because their (GOONS) attitude and tone. They claim this so called war reps are for damages. What damages- hell. if anything it just gave them more to take. Anyway if that is the case... How come the other nation who sent the tech dealer the same package is not being touch. My guess is because he is a single small nation not a small alliance that they (GOONs) could bully extortion money out of.

I am not trying to insult your inteligence- "mongol aid" was probably not the smartest thing to do- but he was our tech seller and our member did owe him. Things just snowballed from there. Always two sides.
[/quote]

"They say we did this thing. We say we definitely did this thing but they were a bit rude after we had transgressed. Always two sides."

[quote name='Velocity111' timestamp='1330363883' post='2929326']
Cancelled and deleted are different. Judging by the fact that the mongol aid is from almost 10 days ago, I'd say that deleted is more likely, but like you, I have no knowledge of the situation.
[/quote]

you first tech raid started on the 16th- beefspari had a post earlier stating the aid was sent on the 18th- that post is in the forum of our treaty with kaskus. i will try to copy and post here.

Interesting. This treaty happened after the incident you say? This treaty was posted on the 23rd. Over a week ago would make it at least the 16th, if it was really signed "over a week ago." The first time we took notice of this incident is the 18th. Because the aid itself was sent on the 18th. The first time we made contact concerning it was the 22nd. "To: Lord Bitburg From: Tristesse Date: 2/22/2012 1:29:03 PM" If it happened after the incident, it was a one-day process. So either it was signed quickly as a rush job to interfere with our procedure, or you signed it before the incident not knowing what you were getting into. Which one is it?

This post has been edited by Beefspari: Yesterday, 09:33 AM

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1330366850' post='2929348']
Yay, I love it when an alliance get attacked for following through on their deals.
[/quote]
Have you ever heard of a tech deal where the seller is sent tech, money, and soldiers? Because I'd like to get in on that.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='death from above 82' timestamp='1330364800' post='2929332']
you first tech raid started on the 16th- beefspari had a post earlier stating the aid was sent on the 18th- that post is in the forum of our treaty with kaskus. i will try to copy and post here.
[/quote]
This nation sent 3m/50t/2000s: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=301708
This nation sent 3m/2000s: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=419699 (now deleted or cancelled)

At least two other nations also sent 3m/2000s, but were most likely cancelled. One of our members, Bad Horse, had been tracking this since the 18th. It's detailed more on our forums as we've been discussing it since the 18th.

Our first contact was in regards to multiple aid offers being sent to the same nation by MONGOLS:
Message: Hello sir, I am a Nigerian prince of the Goon Order of Negligence and some other stuff. It has come to my attention that [b]several members of your alliance[/b] have been sending aid to Lord von Manteuffe, who is currently at war with GOONS nations.

The response from MONGOLS:
Message: he was already tech dealing with mongols on 2/14 as you will see, he is new and a friend in Rl of [b]some of our members, you guys are gang <removed> him and they sent aid[/b].

It's possible some of that aid was cancelled. I wasn't keeping close enough tabs on it to know how many went through, which ones were cancelled, and which ones were deleted. And I didn't think to take screenshots on the off chance aid gets deleted. It doesn't really matter though as he was sent tech [b]and soldiers[/b] by MONGOLS who refused any compensation for their actions. Even in the context of a single aid package, he was still sent military aid during combat. When confronted about it, MONGOLS told us to push on. This end result is cut and dry.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL7.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330367536' post='2929356']
Have you ever heard of a tech deal where the seller is sent tech, money, and soldiers? Because I'd like to get in on that.
[/quote]

Don't even bother man, if someone says they can't see the difference between aid sent with a subversive intent and a damn tech deal, then they are lying and will continue to play pretend no matter if the literal facts very clearly say otherwise or not.

I don't know how, but even after all these years and enough experience to expect it, you people still amaze me sometimes with your willingness to freak out over everything.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1330368111' post='2929361']
Don't even bother man, if someone says they can't see the difference between aid sent with a subversive intent and a damn tech deal, then they are lying and will continue to play pretend no matter what anyone says.

I don't know how, but even after all these years and enough experience to expect it, you people still amaze me sometimes with your willingness to freak out over everything.
[/quote]
Too true, they'll use anything they can find.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1330366850' post='2929348']
Yay, I love it when an alliance get attacked for following through on their deals.
[/quote]

after the war I'll sell you tech but I want 3 million/50t and 2k soldiers every 10 days, do we have a deal ?

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1330368111' post='2929361']
Don't even bother man, if someone says they can't see the difference between aid sent with a subversive intent and a damn tech deal, then they are lying and will continue to play pretend no matter if the literal facts very clearly say otherwise or not.

[/quote]
Well you see, Impero, GONs are evil and therefore whatever position they have assumed must invariably be the wrong one. Once you're set to that premise, figuring out what is "right" is a surprisingly straightforward affair!

I think GOONS owes MONGOLS an apology. While they certainly are guilty of aiding GOONS' tech raid targets, the amount of money, land, and tech stolen in this raid will be much more than what GOONS would have gotten otherwise. Anyone who doubts the charity and compassion of MONGOLS should be ashamed of themselves.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1330376364' post='2929434']
I think GOONS owes MONGOLS an apology. While they certainly are guilty of aiding GOONS' tech raid targets, the amount of money, land, and tech stolen in this raid will be much more than what GOONS would have gotten otherwise. Anyone who doubts the charity and compassion of MONGOLS should be ashamed of themselves.
[/quote]

I will gladly apologize for six shipments of 3mil/50/2000 sent directly to my quivering slots.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1330376364' post='2929434']
[/quote]
If they stole some stuff, aiding the defending nation is totally okay! That's not really how reps work, so have fun trying to enforce that as the new global policy on how to deal with people aiding nations at war.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L6.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1330330530' post='2929161']
Indeed. I had better rush out and get that copyright sorted lest it become an immensly popular meme and I lose out on the royalties.
[/quote]

Dearest Tygaland, may I have a cut of your delicious profits?

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1330378294' post='2929450']
look at goon ns chart
[img]http://i.imgur.com/WYgbc.jpg[/img]

looks like MONGOL has something up there sleave

maybe goon should of not bite of more then they can chew
[/quote]
I don't know what you mean by that, but suddenly i feel aroused.