Will the Real Ragnarok Please stand up?

Yukon Don

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1328247822' post='2913641']
:haw:

I guess the question is then why are you here opposing the practice? Surely the great Mogar is not another partisan hack?!?
[/quote]
I'm Anti Partisan, doesn't help when everyone else is Partisan, I tell the world as it is, the rest of the world tells it as they see.
Reality for some does not mean Reality for all.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1328248071' post='2913644']
I'm Anti Partisan, doesn't help when everyone else is Partisan, I tell the world as it is, the rest of the world tells it as they see.
Reality for some does not mean Reality for all.
[/quote]
I always thought you put some semblance of thought and effort into your posts. I have now seen the light.

My point was that if you were the sole viceroy in CN history it would seem weird for you to be opposing the practice now, unless of course you were doing so because it was MK that mentioned it. I figured you would be able to continue a train of thought that you initiated.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1328246904' post='2913626']
You know RoK there is easy pay back here for your MK drama's if you want it...

Go find a cool alliance close to sanction (*Wally winks in Fark's direction) go merge with them and steal the Doomhouse sanction pip creating something really awesome that I can borrow for the next 15 years while the NPL slowly nukes its way toward inevitable sanction glory.

Go on... do it for old wally... :P
[/quote]
thats crazy wally

so crazy it just might work

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1328252357' post='2913687']
This thread is literally the single stupidest thing I have read in a long time, and you all should fell bad for acting like brats.
Apart from MK, props to you guys for causing this.
[/quote]
lol, you do realize what you said there. Well done.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1328246525' post='2913621']
What have you done exactly? [size="4"]I'll wait.[/size]
[/quote]

Well hes probably gotten laid for one.

Good luck to everyone trying to fix this whole mess though. I'm not sure what will come out of this.

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1328252357' post='2913687']
This thread is literally the single stupidest thing I have read in a long time, and you all should fell bad for acting like brats.
Apart from MK, props to you guys for causing this.
[/quote]

That was one of the least sensable things I have seen said in the entire thread. Props....

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1328243931' post='2913602']
10% of me actually feels bad for the general Ragnarok membership. You have no friends. You [i]had[/i] friends, but you traded them for "friends".

MK is interested in one thing, and one thing only, and that is stirring up trouble in your alliance. They knew what was going to happen when they instigated this situation, but your previous leadership tossed all your old friendships and saddled up to the users because they were either (1) stupid, or (2) delighted to be yes men.

You were told your influence, post-war, would be nominal and, frankly, you'd need to improve your lot dramatically to even reach "nominal" levels. You have no friends.*

Then the other 90% of me says, this is what you get for being stupid. The alliance membership has let their leadership do pretty much whatever they wanted for years; this is fine when you have someone who, although I don't particularly like them, are smart enough to see who is genuinely friendly and who are just interested in using them (Hoo). However, when you let them appoint below average malcontent successors ... those below average malcontents are going to want to exercise that "do pretty much whatever they want" authority to settle scores (inside and outside of the alliance) and attach yourselves to the other *@#$offs of Planet Bob.

It's nice to see that you finally, apparently, have stood up for yourselves, but this has been at least two years coming and now you are reaping the misfortune of your stupidity. You laid down with dogs; you now have fleas.

/If I were you, I'd put my entire alliance in peace mode and just sit there until after the next major war - the current hegemony cannot last much longer because they all bad mouth each other behind the scenes.

[size="1"]*Except for NATO, who apparently showed stones for once in the alliance's history.[/size]

[b]tl;dr:[/b]
Your stupidity resulted in poor representation; now it is likely to cost you much of your NS. It's a shame, but at least now you're not under a viceroy.
[/quote]

Let it be known that for the first time in the history of these forums I am agreeing with Krack. Damn you RoK, what have you done?

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1328238907' post='2913544']
Well I guess technically the poster above doesn't fit your requirements cuz he isn't in RoK anymore, so I will answer your question myself with another question: Who is still in RoK that is OWF aside from Isaac MatthewII and Rampage? I mean, I might have derped and missed someone, but the point remains, virtually all of the OWF active Rokkers have left for Jihad or were booted.
[/quote]

Nope, we're just more sensible to stay away from here.

I am still a little confused on two points around this whole situation:

1) How did MK even know KaitlinK offered up her resignation?

2) Why did MK get involved ghostbusting for RoK?

Since Bob/Joe are in the thread, maybe those two questions can get answered. Or can someone point me to a reply in this vast quagmire that answers them?

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1328264352' post='2913725']
I am still a little confused on two points around this whole situation:

1) How did MK even know KaitlinK offered up her resignation?

2) Why did MK get involved ghostbusting for RoK?

Since Bob/Joe are in the thread, maybe those two questions can get answered. Or can someone point me to a reply in this vast quagmire that answers them?
[/quote]
1)not sure if how they knew, not sure it matters in the slightest really.

2)MK had a bone to pick with kait so they were more then willing to "help" out, although i doubt rok actually approached MK and said "hey help us out" its more like MK approached rok and said "we want to roll her, are you going to try and stop us?"

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1328268625' post='2913739']
1)not sure if how they knew, not sure it matters in the slightest really.

2)MK had a bone to pick with kait so they were more then willing to "help" out, although i doubt rok actually approached MK and said [b]"hey help us out" its more like MK approached rok and said "we want to roll her, are you going to try and stop us?"[/b]
[/quote]

That's not what happened though, there has already been proof that Joe Stupid and Bob served them up to MK first, not the other way around, like your claiming.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1328271523' post='2913744']
That's not what happened though, there has already been proof that Joe Stupid and Bob served them up to MK first, not the other way around, like your claiming.
[/quote]

Joe and Bob asked MK to help with ghost-busting. Elaborate on the issue.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1328276708' post='2913762']
[/quote]

Yes, your point? Did I just not already say that Joe and bob served them up to MK first. I'm pretty sure that's what my post gets at, that they approached MK (by admission from leetguy) that they were open for attacks, hence served up to the likes of MK.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1328271523' post='2913744']
[/quote]
my mistake then, wasn't aware on who spoke up first.Thanks for clearing it up

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1328276708' post='2913762']
[/quote]
Hi guys, yes I've been avoiding you all, my apologies.

The fact is.. Bob did not ask MK for help with a ghost... he offered Kait up as a "sacrifice" which, if following accepted definitions, is either an offering to a diety (I hope not, Bob).. or the giving of something highly valued in exchange for some of even higher value or something exchanged at a reduced value and therefore a loss.

Unless a ghost is highly valued in Bob's eye, I'm going to assume that it was the second definition that Bob was running with.

The term "ghost" did not surface until after Bob was confronted on the issue.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1328244068' post='2913603']
I'd serve as a viceroy. I might could restore them to good glory.

Might is the operative word. Even my vast capabilities have limits.
[/quote]

Sorry Ardus. I've already laid claim to the position with VE's blessing.

[quote name='Valtamdraugr' timestamp='1328284509' post='2913795']
Hi guys, yes I've been avoiding you all, my apologies.

The fact is.. Bob did not ask MK for help with a ghost... he offered Kait up as a "sacrifice" which, if following accepted definitions, is either an offering to a diety (I hope not, Bob).. or the giving of something highly valued in exchange for some of even higher value or something exchanged at a reduced value and therefore a loss.

Unless a ghost is highly valued in Bob's eye, I'm going to assume that it was the second definition that Bob was running with.

The term "ghost" did not surface until after Bob was confronted on the issue.
[/quote]

Even though you are grasping at straws and have had to rely on arguing over semantics.....

What could MK has possibly given Bob and Joe in return? You have set up a logical fallacy involving an either/or choice, but have given no logical explanation for either one being true.

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma[/url]

Edited by rapmanej

[quote name='rapmanej' timestamp='1328285868' post='2913808']
Even though you are grasping at straws and have had to rely on arguing over semantics.....

What could MK has possibly given Bob and Joe in return? You have set up a logical fallacy involving an either/or choice, but have given no logical explanation for either one being true.

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma[/url]
[/quote]
You should ask Joe that. Cause he wouldn't shut up about how he 'had no choice' and how he did it 'to save RoK'.

So my guess, MK threatened to roll RoK or someone else was/is going to and bob/joe wanted protection from MK. But I'll let Joe explain that.

[quote name='rapmanej' timestamp='1328285868' post='2913808']

[/quote]

You really don't see what bending knee and offering a prized sacrifice to MK could potentially have done for RoK? I am sure Bob and Joe didn't see it as a way to improve RoK's political standing with the writing on the wall for MJ and get some revenge on Kaitlin for OOC reasons they had. They just didn't realize how disastrously wrong it would go for them.

[quote name='Da DreadLord' timestamp='1328286452' post='2913811']
You should ask Joe that. Cause he wouldn't shut up about how he 'had no choice' and how he did it 'to save RoK'.

So my guess, MK threatened to roll RoK or someone else was/is going to and bob/joe wanted protection from MK. But I'll let Joe explain that.
[/quote]
I did, in fact, ask Bob that when he told me that he was doing it to "save RoK".. I asked Bob, "Were we threatened." to which he replied, "No.".

edit: spelling

Edited by Valtamdraugr