Will the Real Ragnarok Please stand up?

Yukon Don

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1328143600' post='2912829']
-snip-
[/quote]

Sorry to bring you down from the high you are getting off of all of this, but things were in motion for a group of people to leave while Rampag3 was still Emperor.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1328145641' post='2912864']
Sorry to bring you down from the high you are getting off of all of this, but things were in motion for a group of people to leave while Rampag3 was still Emperor.
[/quote]

Solid point, and I assume you're talking about Jihad. And it's worth noting that the formation of Jihad was a direct result of Adel... not Bob or Joe.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1328146941' post='2912870']
Solid point, and I assume you're talking about Jihad. And it's worth noting that the formation of Jihad was a direct result of Adel... not Bob or Joe.
[/quote]

I didn't want to throw anyone under the bus, but yes I was referring to Jihad. Reasons were had, and the process was started under a different leader than the deposed Bob and Joe. The Revolution merely helped quicken the process further I am sure though.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1328142638' post='2912814']
May I suggest instead of getting uppity about my response to your question you should perhaps message the members of Ragnarok personally instead of asking in this medium where you know you will not get a response.
[/quote]

No thanks. I don't care enough to PM 100 people on the matter. OWF accounts are free and take about 12 seconds to register. I will just assume another 24 hours of silence from the Ragnarok membership speaks for itself.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1328142304' post='2912808']
It's about time I strolled into this thread. I'll be an active participant from now on.

I find the places where RoK members say they have a right to protect Kait because she "was a former Empress, did great things for this alliance, etc.) completely and utterly hilarious. I'm a former Emperor. I am almost solely responsible for RoK's inclusion in Mjolnir (ask anyone there during the talks, it was pretty much me alone representing RoK once talks got serious) and, by extension, pretty much solely responsible for delaying RoK's inevitable destruction by at least 6 months. Please, hold your applause. If I was under attack from a group of people, aka [i]if I was in the exact situation Kait was in[/i], would you lot have done something about it. Should it actually happen, will you?
[/quote]
Try if you must, [i]Ilyani[/i], but I [b]will [/b]win Biggest ePeen 2012.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1328145145' post='2912855']
Sure not for the two people that tried to disband our alliance sure it wasnt a choice.
[/quote]
Ummmm... what? I know posting out of your rear end is a norm for you, but if you're actually claiming that Joe and I tried to disband Ragnarok, you're really stretching it.

EDIT: Clarification

Edited by Bob Ilyani

I'm starting to wonder if I could just make a bunch of semi-controversial OOC issues about myself well-known, and claim that any attacks on my nation (even if I go rogue, ghost alliances, or sit on none) are [i][b]because[/b][/i] of said OOC issues, and get a big following of people like Schattenmann saying nobody should be allowed to attack me.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriswutL1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1328153617' post='2912936']
I'm starting to wonder if I could just make a bunch of semi-controversial OOC issues about myself well-known, and claim that any attacks on my nation (even if I go rogue, ghost alliances, or sit on none) are [i][b]because[/b][/i] of said OOC issues, and get a big following of people like Schattenmann saying nobody should be allowed to attack me.
[/quote]

You're a GOON, no one would care about you. :)

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1328152641' post='2912922']
Ummmm... what? I know posting out of your rear end is a norm for you, but if you're actually claiming that Joe and I tried to disband Ragnarok, you're really stretching it.

EDIT: Clarification
[/quote]
Well mabye you should talk to your former regent. He specifically brought it up multiple times. Here is one
[00:08] <Joe_Stupid> also.
[00:08] <Joe_Stupid> what would you think if we reformed ROk?
[00:08] <Joe_Stupid> like as in pick a new name, new flag, new forums
[00:08] <Isaac[RoK]> in what way
[00:08] <Joe_Stupid> we aren't Ragnarok
[00:08] <Joe_Stupid> Rok= Hoo/Kait

For those of you who missed adel's interview on Brehon's radio show:

RushSykes> DEAD SILENCE
<Seerow> xfd
<Banksy> _____________________
<Banksy> um
<Seerow> __________________________________________________________
<Seerow> um

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1328155404' post='2912950']
For those of you who missed adel's interview on Brehon's radio show:

RushSykes> DEAD SILENCE
<Seerow> xfd
<Banksy> um
<Seerow> __________________________________________________________
<Seerow> um
[/quote]

What is this I dont even

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1328155301' post='2912949']
Well mabye you should talk to your former regent. He specifically brought it up multiple times. Here is one
[00:08] <Joe_Stupid> also.
[00:08] <Joe_Stupid> what would you think if we reformed ROk?
[00:08] <Joe_Stupid> like as in pick a new name, new flag, new forums
[00:08] <Isaac[RoK]> in what way
[00:08] <Joe_Stupid> we aren't Ragnarok
[00:08] <Joe_Stupid> Rok= Hoo/Kait
[/quote]
I don't know what that has to do with apparently disbanding Ragnarok, but ok. It probably would have done the alliance a few favors, too.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1328156151' post='2912959']
Can you, like, stop posting? Please?
[/quote]
I'd listen to this man.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1328156315' post='2912960']
Yes now that you have told me to stop I will <_<
[/quote]

I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just saying that in posting the same stuff over and over again you're just degrading the public's opinion of you and all of RoK. Your best bet is to focus on MK and your internal affairs and stay off OWF for a long, long time. Trust me, I've screwed up PR plenty of times, I know how that game is played.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1328156612' post='2912965']
I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just saying that in posting the same stuff over and over again you're just degrading the public's opinion of you and all of RoK. Your best bet is to focus on MK and your internal affairs and stay off OWF for a long, long time. Trust me, I've screwed up PR plenty of times, I know how that game is played.
[/quote]

Im not even gov this is my personal opinion.....

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1328156767' post='2912969']
Im not even gov this is my personal opinion.....
[/quote]

That's even more reason not to post. Your personal opinion is just as annoying as a gov opinion, but without all the official backing to make the annoyance worthwhile. Trust me, dude.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1328153617' post='2912936']
[/quote]
If the attacks were in fact because of your semi-controversial OOC issues, I'm sure Schatt would defend even you, no matter what pretext the attacks were presented under.

:EmotiChele:

[quote name='Don Chele' timestamp='1328163532' post='2913051']
If the attacks were in fact because of your semi-controversial OOC issues, I'm sure Schatt would defend even you, no matter what pretext the attacks were presented under.

:EmotiChele:
[/quote]
Indeed. We serve Justitia, and Justitia demands that we be no respecters of persons. A standard of rights and decency applies to all. We may not be perfect in our application of Justitia's teachings, but we strive to do our best.

We don't treat people as gods, but as equal persons, deserving of the same rights and human dignity we would ourselves want to be treated with.

Or we could all just move away from that bs and look at it as the game it is.

[list]
She notified top government of the time she was leaving after the CSN war.
CSN war ended, the then Rok Emperor accepted her previous resignation considering the terms there of were met (aka the CSN war ended).
Additionally the ROK Emperor offered no protection to her.
No longer protected by Rok, she became a target for raiding which MK did, stating they didn't like her.[/list]

The rest is a nice big vacuum of bs.

Is the above questionable on a ... wait for it... moral level? Certainly.
Wrong or out of his range of power... absolutely not.

This situation has plenty of wrong, we don't have to stretch or only point to issues with sensationalize it. Additionally we don't need to bring in elements that are not of this direct world.

Also if you missed the show you can find the uploaded segments [url=http://www.bootlegradiostation.com/cnrec]here[/url]. Particularly the end of P1.mp3 and almost all of P2.mp3

Edited by Brehon

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1328189085' post='2913135']
Indeed. We serve Justitia, and Justitia demands that we be no respecters of persons. A standard of rights and decency applies to all. We may not be perfect in our application of Justitia's teachings, but we strive to do our best.

We don't treat people as gods, but as equal persons, deserving of the same rights and human dignity we would ourselves want to be treated with.
[/quote]

Do you see how hilariously contradictory you're being in this post? Read the first section, then read the second. Wow, man. Wow.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1328200904' post='2913189']
Do you see how hilariously contradictory you're being in this post? Read the first section, then read the second. Wow, man. Wow.
[/quote]

He did say he [i]strives[/i] to do his best, we are all flawed at times. :P

Edited by Don Chele