Will the Real Ragnarok Please stand up?

Yukon Don

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1328641213' post='2916234']
One would think you have more important things to worry about right now, but good luck to ya.
[/quote]

No, things have been pretty much resolved at the moment.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1328641496' post='2916236']
Congratulations on your reduction to tremendously petty behavior. Though your past here is such that said behavior from you doesn't surprise me in the least, it's still worthy of disgust.
[/quote]

Petty? Yeah, I've certainly seen petty these days ... things worthy of disgust too. You also have a lot of nerve.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1328641496' post='2916236']
Congratulations on your reduction to tremendously petty behavior. Though your past here is such that said behavior from you doesn't surprise me in the least, it's still worthy of loathing. And it really says everything about you.
[/quote]

Yeah, it's not like we're talking about nation building guides or anything.

So let me get this straight. Hoo is threatening very harsh OOC retribution against the entire MK community. I'm eager to see what people like Schattenmann have to say about this given the very strong moral stance against OOC attacks. I'm similarly interested to see what people have to say about how Hoo is just as eager to jump to OOC attacks as MK supposedly is.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisyayL1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1328641750' post='2916239']
Petty? Yeah, I've certainly seen petty these days ... things worthy of disgust too. You also have a lot of nerve.
[/quote]

"I think that other people are acting in reprehensible ways, so it's OK for me to begin acting that way too! The sky's the limit!"

Way to go, champ. Exactly how old are you?

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1328641849' post='2916243']
So let me get this straight. Hoo is threatening very harsh OOC retribution against the entire MK community. I'm eager to see what people like Schattenmann have to say about this given the very strong moral stance against OOC attacks. I'm similarly interested to see what people have to say about how Hoo is just as eager to jump to OOC attacks as MK supposedly is.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisyayL1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Given what has transpired, why on earth would I care if MY actions are "OOC" at this point?

I feel ashamed to be a part of this community. Some of the stuff that has happened over the last few years has been absolutely sickening, no surprise that MK were involved in the majority of them. But meh, its the internet...

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1328641999' post='2916245']
Given what has transpired, why on earth would I care if MY actions are "OOC" at this point?
[/quote]

Here it is again! "I'm very disgusted at what happened! And because I'm so disgusted, I'm no longer responsible for my actions!"

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1328641999' post='2916245']
[/quote]
Because it would make you and everyone who stands for you severe hypocrites.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL9.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1328642095' post='2916247']
I feel ashamed to be a part of this community. Some of the stuff that has happened over the last few years has been absolutely sickening, no surprise that MK were involved in the majority of them. But meh, its the internet...
[/quote]
Hopefully we disappear then, the community would be much better without us.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1328642128' post='2916249']
Because it would make you and everyone who stands for you severe hypocrites.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL9.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

An OOC attack will get an OOC response, not an IC one.

That's what happens when individuals not only cross the line, but leap gleefully beyond it ...

Edited by Van Hoo III

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1328641117' post='2916233']
Then, like I said ... carry on. The request has been made and there isn't anything else for me to do here.
[/quote]

I've been pretty passive about this so far because after all i only wanted the whole situation that lead to this to turn up well for everyone and i never really commented on it beyond that since i didn't care that much what would happen afterwards or what lead up to it. Because i really think you've got as much right at doing whatever you want outside the game as much as people on the MK forums have at expressing their opinion over anything, as long as they don't bring it in CN (when they have to obey admin's rules of course).

But you eating !@#$ about us making public info and images of you and kk beyond those you've readily provided (or accepted being provided) is really pissing me off and i consider this a pretty huge attempt to use OOC !@#$ to manipulate IC !@#$ and i hope we put you on our goomba list forever for the !@#$ you're trying to pull here.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1328641927' post='2916244']
"I think that other people are acting in reprehensible ways, so it's OK for me to begin acting that way too! The sky's the limit!"

Way to go, champ. Exactly how old are you?
[/quote]

I will note I don't know what Hoo is planning, but based on the possibility of Hoo pursuing legal actions, wouldn't that mean a crime was committed (assuming the defending party is found guilty)? Are you saying crimes shouldn't be punished? I understand the point you're trying to make, but it's kind of silly.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1328642309' post='2916253']

That's what happens when individuals not only cross the line, but leap gleefully beyond it ...
[/quote]
This is a dumb thread. I don't understand what we are discussing here...

Edited by CheeKy

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1328642309' post='2916253']

[/quote]
Well there goes your moral high ground. You're condemning people for doing exactly what you're very eagerly doing. You no longer have any legs to stand on and are certifiably trash.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL7.jpg[/img]

[quote name='uaciaut' timestamp='1328642331' post='2916254']
I've been pretty passive about this so far because after all i only wanted the whole situation that lead to this to turn up well for everyone and i never really commented on it beyond that since i didn't care that much what would happen afterwards or what lead up to it. Because i really think you've got as much right at doing whatever you want outside the game as much as people on the MK forums have at expressing their opinion over anything, as long as they don't bring it in CN (when they have to obey admin's rules of course).

But you eating !@#$ about us making public info and images of you and kk beyond those you've readily provided (or accepted being provided) is really pissing me off and i consider this a pretty huge attempt to use OOC !@#$ to manipulate IC !@#$ and i hope we put you on our goomba list forever for the !@#$ you're trying to pull here.
[/quote]

All right. Put me on your list then.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1328642343' post='2916256']
I will note I don't know what Hoo is planning, but based on the possibility of Hoo pursuing legal actions, wouldn't that mean a crime was committed (assuming the defending party is found guilty)? Are you saying crimes shouldn't be punished? I understand the point you're trying to make, but it's kind of silly.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure no crime has been committed and that, whatever the case may be, Hoo is doing this purely out of pettiness.

[quote name='Da DreadLord' timestamp='1328642443' post='2916260']
Are you high man?
[/quote]

Who's high man?

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1328642602' post='2916263']
I'm pretty sure no crime has been committed and that, whatever the case may be, Hoo is doing this purely out of pettiness.

Who's high man?
[/quote]

Great. There is nothing for them to be concerned about then.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1328642145' post='2916250']
Hopefully we disappear then, the community would be much better without us.
[/quote]

I think a lot of you are just scum. This is hardly the first OOC sickening fiasco that you have been heavily involved in. But as I said, its the internet, and its expected -- not that it justifies it.