Those weren't the cancellations you were looking for.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Valtamdraugr' timestamp='1327570517' post='2907228']
I don't know what to say...

Some hails in here are just.. ugh.. I thought better of some of you.

Disgusting. Don't bother.. I won't be returning to this thread.
[/quote]
Get over it, they're your new best friends.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1327611037' post='2907539']
Good luck with the rogues who hit KaitlinK.
[/quote]

This and all related posts are off topic. Any further posts referencing anything but Fark canceling on Rok will be warned for.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1327621917' post='2907697']
I'm glad that I've provided a source of much-needed controversy right now, but, if I remember correctly, wasn't this thread about the cancellation of the RoK-Fark treaty?
[/quote]

Indeed.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1327618541' post='2907633']
Surprised to see this, I was expecting the exact opposite after this war and FARK that was closer to MJ, not further. Guess I was wrong. Best of luck FARK and Rok.
[/quote]
Fark is too busy hunting Nazis to move closer to MJ

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1327621917' post='2907697']
I'm glad that I've provided a source of much-needed controversy right now, but, if I remember correctly, wasn't this thread about the cancellation of the RoK-Fark treaty?
[/quote]
A Fark treaty would have been handy when VE, MK, and PB decides to roll Rok/Mj. You're naive if you think MK cares so much about Nordreich that they wouldn't put them in such a position; they could care less for Mj and with XX and SF down at the moment their attention will be on you. Maybe within a month or so, you never know.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1327687952' post='2908325']
A Fark treaty would have been handy when VE, MK, and PB decides to roll Rok/Mj. You're naive if you think MK cares so much about Nordreich that they wouldn't put them in such a position; they could care less for Mj and with XX and SF down at the moment their attention will be on you. Maybe within a month or so, you never know.
[/quote]
[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/uploads/av-45771.jpg[/img]
This man knows what's up

[/quote]

Don't spend too much time looking over your shoulder Jaiar, you might just trip over the fact that NoR specifically is a very close ally of ours.

Edit: [OOC]Ugh the old avatar made that post so much more hilarious[/OOC]

Edited by Leet Guy

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1327688819' post='2908334']

Don't spend too much time looking over your shoulder Jaiar, you might just trip over the fact that NoR specifically is a very close ally of ours.
[/quote]
There is only one entity we hold in higher regard...

Edited by rsoxbronco1

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1327688856' post='2908335']
There is only one entity we hold in higher regard...
[/quote]
Dude, we don't have that ODP with them anymore...

[/quote]

You hear that, NoR? We're commin' for you. Better watch out.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1327688819' post='2908334']

Edit: [OOC]Ugh the old avatar made that post so much more hilarious[/OOC]
[/quote]
Are you saying Nordreich is so special that you never thought of rolling Rok very recently?

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1327690853' post='2908353']
We think of rolling just about anybody on a daiy basis.
[/quote]
I am sure you do. I was just curious about what MK's recent interest in rolling Rok was in spite of their ties to NoR/Mj. VE would certainly jump at the chance if they weren't so wary of your intentions after Mj burns. (Edit for on topic's sake)...the Fark treaty would have been useful if/when this does happen.

Edited by Jaiar

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1327691419' post='2908360']
I am sure you do. I was just curious about what MK's recent interest in rolling Rok was in spite of their ties to NoR/Mj. VE would certainly jump at the chance if they weren't so wary of your intentions after Mj burns. (Edit for on topic's sake)...the Fark treaty would have been useful if/when this does happen.
[/quote]

Why would we want to roll RoK though?

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1327691419' post='2908360']
the Fark treaty would have been useful if/when this does happen.
[/quote]
Even if we were to entertain your paranoia, I don't see how the treaty would help. Best case scenario, we get FARK and maybe XX help. This most recent war displayed quite handily how incapable they are on the battlefield. They would be of little help. Most likely scenario, they say "meh" and promise to rebuild RoK after the war. Basically, even if you're right (which you're not) the treaty is of little benefit to anyone.

You should think your posts out before you make them. Don't just say stuff for the sake of saying something. That's stupid.