Those weren't the cancellations you were looking for.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1327561096' post='2907182']
Good move Ragnarok. I look forward to the future good moves you have planned.
[/quote]

You could at least read the post. It's only three sentences. Fark canceled the treaty, not Ragnarok, so this wasn't a "move" by RoK. I, too, eagerly await more inaction from Ragnarok!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1327615568' post='2907596']
And, if I may add a little bit of clarification, Hoo resigned from Ragnarok maybe 2 months ago and joined his own AA, The Bear Cavalry. Kait posted in Ragnarok's forums the intention of joining her husband after the conclusion of the war with CSN. Now that the war has been concluded, we consider Kait's words to be in effect and thus she is no longer a member of Ragnarok. Her remainder on the Ragnarok AA is not approved nor permitted by Ragnarok's government, and we do not hold any sort of protection over The Bear Cavalry.
[/quote]
I remember once when we were allied to an alliance named Ragnarok. So much pride and honour...

What ever happened to that alliance? This new one with the same name is certainly nothing like them!

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1327620537' post='2907668']
I remember once when we were allied to an alliance named Ragnarok. So much pride and honour...

What ever happened to that alliance? This new one with the same name is certainly nothing like them!
[/quote]

Yeah. There is a lot of pride and honor in letting Polaris threaten their allies over tech raids.

[/quote]
NpO - epitome of pride and honor.

Well, pride maybe. Vanity was always a specialty of the ignorant.

[/quote]

Ignore me actually.

Edited by welshgazza1992

Yeah for sure this is totally happening

And, if I may add a little bit of clarification, Hoo resigned from Ragnarok maybe 2 months ago and joined his own AA, The Bear Cavalry. Kait posted in Ragnarok's forums the intention of joining her husband after the conclusion of the war with CSN. Now that the war has been concluded, we consider Kait's words to be in effect and thus she is no longer a member of Ragnarok. Her remainder on the Ragnarok AA is not approved nor permitted by Ragnarok's government, and we do not hold any sort of protection over The Bear Cavalry.
[/quote]

I lied in the GPF cancellation thread. You, sir, are absolutely disgusting. I think they've had far more important issues on their minds than the nurturing of a new AA.

[/quote]

You should feel ashamed Bob. I am pissed beyond words right now.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1327621917' post='2907697']
I'm glad that I've provided a source of much-needed controversy right now, but, if I remember correctly, wasn't this thread about the cancellation of the RoK-Fark treaty?
[/quote]

AHHH.... when you on irc?

Edited by welshgazza1992

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1327621249' post='2907682']
I lied in the GPF cancellation thread. You, sir, are absolutely disgusting. I think they've had far more important issues on their minds than the nurturing of a new AA.
[/quote]
Thinking of the wrong parties then

[/quote]

You will never, ever have credibility making statements like this while wearing that AA. Go away.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1327621249' post='2907682']
[/quote]

I take this back, I'm being told by half a dozen unrelated people on IRC that I'm wrong.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1327617897' post='2907628']
You could at least read the post. It's only three sentences. Fark canceled the treaty, not Ragnarok, so this wasn't a "move" by RoK. I, too, eagerly await more inaction from Ragnarok!
[/quote]

I was told to post here. Not to read.

[/quote]

I am honestly surprised that you would ever stoop that low. Even with as little as I respected you, I thought you still had some class. Wow.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1327624758' post='2907741']
I am honestly surprised that you would ever stoop that low. Even with as little as I respected you, I thought you still had some class. Wow.
[/quote]

Coming from a member of Polar, I suppose you might know what stooping low is. But I would imagine they will never have stooped down as far as your alliance has.

[quote name='bagpuss' timestamp='1327617647' post='2907625']
That doesn't account for getting someone else to do the dirty work for you and being both Kait and Hoo have had other things to worry about recently its to me a very dickish move.
[/quote]

They don't have nearly as much to worry about as you'd think, but this is not the place to discuss that.