Those weren't the cancellations you were looking for.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1327620537' post='2907668']
I remember once when we were allied to an alliance named Ragnarok. So much pride and honour...

What ever happened to that alliance? This new one with the same name is certainly nothing like them!
[/quote]

Mr. "I was thrilled when Grub betrayed TOP" talks of honor. I think he lacks any foundation on which to stand in this.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1327624758' post='2907741']
I am honestly surprised that you would ever stoop that low. Even with as little as I respected you, I thought you still had some class. Wow.
[/quote]

Again comes a member of Polar talking of class when he hasn't a leg to stand on there. I suppose, though, that, given that self-reflection is an act inimical to the Polar psyche, he is unaware of this.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1327625149' post='2907748']
Mr. "I was thrilled when Grub betrayed TOP" talks of honor. I think he lacks any foundation on which to stand in this.

Again comes a member of Polar talking of class when he hasn't a leg to stand on there. I suppose, though, that, given that self-reflection is an act inimical to the Polar psyche, he is unaware of this.
[/quote]

Got me again, Crymson. I'll just go back to believing whatever I want and ignoring what actually happened.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1327625354' post='2907752']
Got me again, Crymson. I'll just go back to believing whatever I want and ignoring what actually happened.
[/quote]

As such is standard practice for you and your alliance, I don't think it's necessary for you to "go back"; you never left.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1327625602' post='2907755']
As such is standard practice for you and your alliance, I don't think it's necessary for you to "go back"; you never left.
[/quote]

The longer you argue with Polar, the more likely that your brain will lose the ability to form an intelligent sentence.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1327627386' post='2907770']
The longer you argue with Polar, the more likely that your brain will lose the ability to form an intelligent sentence.
[/quote]
Alliance Name:The Combine

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1327625131' post='2907747']
It's obvious who does and doesn't know what happened and I can understand why those who don't know feel the way they do but hot damn this is funny.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.pitch.com/binary/597a/themoreyouknow.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1327625131' post='2907747']
It's obvious who does and doesn't know what happened and I can understand why those who don't know feel the way they do but hot damn this is funny.
[/quote]

I can see why people would still be angry, certain lines need to remain in place.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1327629001' post='2907783']
Gotta go with zoom on this one
[/quote]

If something is not of this world that it shouldn't be brought into this world, period. I don't care if that makes me a moralist, idiot, or anything else. I remember certain people bringing attention to the same line I'm mentioning, during the NoR-FARK situation. Let's not forget that now.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1327629835' post='2907792']
If something is not of this world that it shouldn't be brought into this world, period. I don't care if that makes me a moralist, idiot, or anything else. I remember certain people bringing attention to the same line I'm mentioning, during the NoR-FARK situation. Let's not forget that now.
[/quote]

The enormous difference is that no legitimate harm is being done here.

[/quote]

Yes, but nobody in any situation involving NoR has ever involved the community in their OOC business.

In this case it was purposely brought to our attention and stickied. It was even posted in about every alliance forum. Later we actually learned the details and it makes anyone who gave sympathy look like a fool. (although some early details made the parents look like idiots as well)

[/quote]
Pursuing an entire community because of one member versus persecuting two members for their own actions.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1327630406' post='2907802']
Yes, but nobody in any situation involving NoR has ever involved the community in their OOC business.

In this case it was purposely brought to our attention and stickied. It was even posted in about every alliance forum. Later we actually learned the details and it makes anyone who gave sympathy look like a fool. (although some early details made the parents look like idiots as well)
[/quote]

See, I agree with what you said. But kicking someone out of an alliance, because of something that happened in real life is just a !@#$%* move and I've lost all respect in response to that situation. I don't think it was very nice to attack that person either. I mean seriously keep !@#$ that don't belong here far away from here.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1327630709' post='2907808']
See, I agree with what you said. But kicking someone out of an alliance, because of something that happened in real life is just a !@#$%* move and I've lost all respect in response to that situation. I don't think it was very nice to attack that person either. I mean seriously keep !@#$ that don't belong here far away from here.
[/quote]

You're condemning the wrong people for crossing the IC-OOC line here.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1327630709' post='2907808']
[/quote]

That's not what happened.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1327615568' post='2907596']
Yeah for sure this is totally happening

And, if I may add a little bit of clarification, Hoo resigned from Ragnarok maybe 2 months ago and joined his own AA, The Bear Cavalry. Kait posted in Ragnarok's forums the intention of joining her husband after the conclusion of the war with CSN. Now that the war has been concluded, we consider Kait's words to be in effect and thus she is no longer a member of Ragnarok. Her remainder on the Ragnarok AA is not approved nor permitted by Ragnarok's government, and we do not hold any sort of protection over The Bear Cavalry.
[/quote]

Yeah, Bob! You're a terrible person for letting someone take care of a ghost busting problem for you. The shame of it all!