Those weren't the cancellations you were looking for.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1327788608' post='2908968']
I wasn't aware that current events are categorized under "the past" but if you want to be cute, that's your call.
[/quote]

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1327810931' post='2909182']
*Facepalm*

You might want to think 10 seconds before posting.
[/quote]

Again, if I have made any personal attacks in this thread, please bring them to my attention. If not, please stop quoting me.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1327811947' post='2909190']
Again, if I have made any personal attacks in this thread, please bring them to my attention. If not, please stop quoting me.
[/quote]

I quote whoever i feel like quoting thank you very much.

Also unless i'm having a brain fart the irony isn't in you making personal attacks in this topic.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1327811947' post='2909190']
[/quote]
I didn't say [i]you [/i]have. I said it was highly ironic for you to call out some guy for personal attacks on Bob in consideration of what other people are enduring.
[hr]
So do we have a sense of which, if any, Ilyani FA changes are being rolled back?

Edited by Schattenmann

Idk where my post went, but I am pretty positive I posted in here saying, "All hail the return to RoK's not-so-distant glory!"

o/

EDIT: @ Schat, I'd suspect none, at least unless Bob was the reason for alliances cancelling on RoK, which I sorta doubt.

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1327816571' post='2909232']
I quote whoever i feel like quoting thank you very much.

Also unless i'm having a brain fart the irony isn't in you making personal attacks in this topic.
[/quote]

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1327816869' post='2909234']
I didn't say [i]you [/i]have. I said it was highly ironic for you to call out some guy for personal attacks on Bob in consideration of what other people are enduring.
[hr]
So do we have a sense of which, if any, Ilyani FA changes are being rolled back?
[/quote]

Ah...yeah, that makes a lot more sense now. Miscommunication ftl.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1328081835' post='2912425']
It's never too late for that.
[/quote]

We should marry rsox off to adel. It's how they consolidated power in Ancient Rome.

[i]Your one true god commands it.[/i]

[img]http://stargate.neoseeker.com/w/i/stargate/thumb/9/95/Apophis.jpg/300px-Apophis.jpg[/img]

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1328083649' post='2912437']
We should marry rsox off to adel. It's how they consolidated power in Ancient Rome.

[i]Your one true god commands it.[/i]

[img]http://stargate.neoseeker.com/w/i/stargate/thumb/9/95/Apophis.jpg/300px-Apophis.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Are there any openings in the destitute peasant department? It sounds less horrifying.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1328081835' post='2912425']
It's never too late for that.
[/quote]

If I can get an authorization from non grata, ill be happy to step in.

Ive got the new theme for ROK planned, here is a sample (long version is 78 hours)

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fUHnExxlIU&feature=re lated"]Trollolololololol[/url]