Those weren't the cancellations you were looking for.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to congratulate Ragnarok just because FARK isn't on my side of the treaty web. I don't think you guys treated FARK very well. I'm sure the case could be made that FARK didn't treat your allies very well either. So, maybe it's a good thing we're all not pretending to be friends, just for old times sake.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1327583636' post='2907287']
It certainly means less strain on each party's treaty networks. [/quote]

Best of luck to both parties, and I know it had to be a difficult decision to arrive at.
I was going to say this doesnt change too much due to mutual allies, but it seems im out of date on Rok's treaties as the only mutual ally the two have is GO

[quote name='aljumailyanas' timestamp='1327595133' post='2907361']
Why doesn't Fark post on OWF?
[/quote]
Goes WAY back to the Holy War and something about not helping their cause due to members flaming GOONS and radio silence in intact today for some reason

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1327612556' post='2907563']
For?
[/quote]

Ghosting the Rok AA. The boys over at [s]MK[/s] BK are simply helping their friends out in some ghost busting.

This is a clear benefit for both sides. Both alliances lost an ally who quite frankly wasn't their ally and wasn't gonna be an ally anytime soon. While I understand symbolic treaties entirely, sometimes they're just not worth keeping around. Fark hardly made a stupid move here. My support to Fark moving forward, and my condolences to RoK for getting stuck with Alco as their new MoFA. We made that mistake before too :P

[quote name='Da DreadLord' timestamp='1327613858' post='2907579']
The only ghosting nations in RoK will soon be Bob and Joe.

This is pathetic
[/quote]
Yeah for sure this is totally happening

And, if I may add a little bit of clarification, Hoo resigned from Ragnarok maybe 2 months ago and joined his own AA, The Bear Cavalry. Kait posted in Ragnarok's forums the intention of joining her husband after the conclusion of the war with CSN. Now that the war has been concluded, we consider Kait's words to be in effect and thus she is no longer a member of Ragnarok. Her remainder on the Ragnarok AA is not approved nor permitted by Ragnarok's government, and we do not hold any sort of protection over The Bear Cavalry.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1327615568' post='2907596']

And, if I may add a little bit of clarification, Hoo resigned from Ragnarok maybe 2 months ago and joined his own AA, The Bear Cavalry. Kait posted in Ragnarok's forums the intention of joining her husband after the conclusion of the war with CSN. Now that the war has been concluded, we consider Kait's words to be in effect and thus she is no longer a member of Ragnarok. Her remainder on the Ragnarok AA is not approved nor permitted by Ragnarok's government, and we do not hold any sort of protection over The Bear Cavalry.
[/quote]

Assuming there's nothing you left out, that's a dick move.

[/quote]
Really? You guys did this?

[/quote]

Oh bob.. you know so little :)
But I'll be laughing when you do find out ;)

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1327561608' post='2907188']
This is rather interesting, ASC(and by proxy, Rok) has to be one of Fark's oldest allies

Also amusing since Sparta hid in peace mode and MHA barely lasted two weeks at war yet those treaties are active
[/quote]

I'm sort of confused as to what your point is with this.

Are you saying RoK honored this treaty during this war, or that by not activating it they were just as much help as the latter?

Edited by IYIyTh

[/quote]

That doesn't account for getting someone else to do the dirty work for you and being both Kait and Hoo have had other things to worry about recently its to me a very dickish move.

[/quote]

Wow.. I just hope you're making a joke else you just hit an entire new low..