Those weren't the cancellations you were looking for.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1327693096' post='2908370']
Why would we want to roll RoK though?
[/quote]
Ask Leet.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1327693297' post='2908371']
Even if we were to entertain your paranoia, I don't see how the treaty would help. Best case scenario, we get FARK and maybe XX help. This most recent war displayed quite handily how incapable they are on the battlefield. They would be of little help. Most likely scenario, they say "meh" and promise to rebuild RoK after the war. Basically, even if you're right (which you're not) the treaty is of little benefit to anyone.

You should think your posts out before you make them. Don't just say stuff for the sake of saying something. That's stupid.
[/quote]
It's not paranoia. You should ask Leet about what he says because he most definitely had the idea in mind to roll Rok. That or he is just trying to cozy up to VE to mend strained relations and what better way to do it than propose to them the rolling of Rok.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1327694301' post='2908377']
It's not paranoia. You should ask Leet about what he says because he most definitely had the idea in mind to roll Rok. That or he is just trying to cozy up to VE to mend strained relations and what better way to do it than propose to them the rolling of Rok.
[/quote]
You obviously missed the point of my post. Additionally, a funny thing happens after you get rolled hard. You stop caring about the possibility of getting rolled. This happened to me ages ago. I heard NPL took a bit of a beating in this war. You'd think you would have chilled out a bit.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1327615568' post='2907596']
Yeah for sure this is totally happening

And, if I may add a little bit of clarification, Hoo resigned from Ragnarok maybe 2 months ago and joined his own AA, The Bear Cavalry. Kait posted in Ragnarok's forums the intention of joining her husband after the conclusion of the war with CSN. Now that the war has been concluded, we consider Kait's words to be in effect and thus she is no longer a member of Ragnarok. Her remainder on the Ragnarok AA is not approved nor permitted by Ragnarok's government, and we do not hold any sort of protection over The Bear Cavalry.
[/quote]

[s]This is NOT how you treat someone who served as leader of your alliance.[/s]

EDIT: I see that I've not been paying attention AT ALL for some time. :P

Edited by Londo Mollari

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1327615568' post='2907596']
Yeah for sure this is totally happening

And, if I may add a little bit of clarification, Hoo resigned from Ragnarok maybe 2 months ago and joined his own AA, The Bear Cavalry. Kait posted in Ragnarok's forums the intention of joining her husband after the conclusion of the war with CSN. Now that the war has been concluded, we consider Kait's words to be in effect and thus she is no longer a member of Ragnarok. Her remainder on the Ragnarok AA is not approved nor permitted by Ragnarok's government, and we do not hold any sort of protection over The Bear Cavalry.
[/quote]

Considering they just got things to calm down in their household, you typically wait til a resignation is posted to remove membership status (or the removal of Alliance Affiliate status). "Afer the conclusion of the war" is very vague and could have meant in a month or in a few days after the war. Both Hoo and Kaitlin were the leaders of Ragnarok and it saddens me to see you throw them under the bus so quickly. Albeit, yes that can be taken as a void of membership, you could have contacted her in such regards. None the less it is you, so I can't expect much else.

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1327694551' post='2908378']
Why does everyone assume we're done with SF/XX?

History tells us you have to roll the same person at least three more times to be done with them.
[/quote]

It will be a glorious slaughter... over.. and over...

In any case I'm happy this treaty is done for. I would've expected RoK to cancel on FARK instead of the other way around. It's good to see tables turned on FARK. Sweet justice.

Yeah I thought it was common knowledge why we gave FARK such an easy surrender.
[spoiler]
So that we could bang them again after they repurchased[/spoiler]

Edited by kriekfreak

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1327704429' post='2908464']
In any case I'm happy this treaty is done for. I would've expected RoK to cancel on FARK instead of the other way around. It's good to see tables turned on FARK. Sweet justice.

Yeah I thought it was common knowledge why we gave FARK such an easy surrender.
[spoiler]
So that we could bang them again after they repurchased[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Does this mean a year of "we'll roll you soon!" posts ala TOP?

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1327694301' post='2908377']
Ask Leet.

[/quote]

What is it you that think you accomplish here with your constant blathering that nobody listens to?

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' timestamp='1327713000' post='2908536']
Does this mean a year of "we'll roll you soon!" posts ala TOP?
[/quote]

No, NG & allies will just roll them every 4 months like clockwork.

Means we will be ready for a new enemy by next year :)

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1327684132' post='2908297']
Fark is too busy hunting Nazis to move closer to MJ
[/quote]

They're still jealous. I was surprised Fark kept this treaty as long as they did. I can only presume it was in hopes that it may help stave off their rolling and now that it obviously didn't work, it's time to cancel.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1327717748' post='2908559']
They're still jealous. I was surprised Fark kept this treaty as long as they did. I can only presume it was in hopes that it may help stave off their rolling and now that it obviously didn't work, it's time to cancel.
[/quote]

Well, it was either that ... or Rok got a new d-bag head of state and it's bad form to start dropping treaties in the middle of a war. One or the other.

Edited by Krack

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1327721018' post='2908574']
Well, it was either that ... or Rok got a new d-bag head of state and it's bad form to start dropping treaties in the middle of a war. One or the other.
[/quote]

Its the new !@#$% bag head of state, dont mince words its unbecoming.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1327721018' post='2908574']
[/quote]

Oh boy, personal attacks. Bob must have really struck a nerve with this. I hope he keeps it up, if for no other purpose than to upset you.