Umbrella Announcement

It's been a long eight months at the helm of Umbrella for me, I had a lot of fun with the job in the beginning but there comes a time when it just stops being fun and becomes a chore so I decided it would be for the best to step aside and let someome more able and less burnt out take the wheel. So with that in mind we held elections for someone to take mine and Raken's place for the presidency and I am pleased to announce that Domisi has been elected as our new president with treefinguy as his second in command. I'm sure they will do excellent work for Umbrella and we all wish them the best of luck.

There have been a few other governmental changes, to assist Domisi in his original role as Generator we have appointed Natan and drcalkin as Backup Generators. After a long term as Economist, NationRuler has decided also to step down and taking his place will be tayloj and myself and Raken are returning to our previous positions as Envoys.

Below is the new government lineup in full:

[b]President:[/b] Domisi
[b]Vice President:[/b] treefinguy

[b]Head Envoy:[/b] Lusitan
[b]Envoys:[/b] Johnny Apocalypse, Daikos, Raken
[b]Field Marshal:[/b] Pudge
[b]Economist:[/b] tayloj
[b]IA:[/b] Chief Savage Man
[b]Backup Generators:[/b] Natan, drcalkin

laters

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1327371824' post='2905916']
Also, needs more NationRuler.
[/quote]
It has exactly the right amount of NationRuler.

I've never been more optimistic for a new presidency as I am for this one. Look out for great things, world.

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1327372172' post='2905921']
It has exactly the right amount of NationRuler.

I've never been more optimistic for a new presidency as I am for this one. Look out for great things, world.
[/quote]
Shush you, I said it needs more you, and will not take any backtalk from you about the lack of you.