Peace Found

janax

o/ PF and all of our allies in this fight. Shoutout to BAPS, Olympus and NPO for consistently engaging the top tier alongside PF and for being quite competent in doing so. I hope to fight alongside you again someday.

Sparta nothing to brag about in this war as you just laid down and died without a fight. Peace is peace I suppose so good luck.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1326681034' post='2900590']
First defeat ever. Ouch.

:wub: Pearls and Enzos :wub:

Congrats on peace.
[/quote]
Yeah, we'll get over it. :'( AFTER THE CN COMMUNITY PAYS FOR IT'S SINS WITH THE FIRE OF 10000 SUNS!!!!!!!!!!! Rage 'n !@#$.

Thanks for the well wishes. I had no idea you switched to VE! :o GL over there.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1326677041' post='2900526']You had 3 in the top 40 in war mode.
[/quote]
I'm fairly certain I was in the top 40. I know I was at least 42 at least a month before the war. Granted, I didn't stay there for long with my like 7:1 infra:tech ratio, but I was there for a short while. And it made Operation: Reduce my Bills a smashing success!

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1326680410' post='2900581']UE holds no grudge.
[/quote]
Wait... wasn't having grudges the entire point of this whole thing? :P

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1326677789' post='2900543']
Peace? I hate the word.
As I hate Hell, and PM.
Glad it's over, though. :P
[/quote]

[i]This war was grudgeful.
I begrudge you your poems.
Next time: Haiku War![/i]

Edited by Ghuxalia

[quote name='the damned' timestamp='1326677919' post='2900545']
It might not have been the best strategy but its the one we went with. Even the best strategy wouldn't have saved us from what happened and I dont think a major offensive would have come close to saving us from the curb stomp we received. I can lie to you and say everything worked out like we planned but to be honest, I guess a lot of it just seemed like a good idea at the time.

Also, I just want to say that I really have no say in Sparta and am no where near the planning stage so most of this is just pure speculation on my part.
[/quote]

Here's a hint for your military leaders for the next time: It's a war. There are two sides. You're on one side; you attack people on the other side. Sometimes you don't get to attack the target you selected three months ago, so you pick someone else on the other side and fight them instead. Sometimes the group of allies you decided would fight together doesn't work out as you planned, so you fight with the ones you're with. You can't do it from peace mode.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1326685614' post='2900642']
Here's a hint for your military leaders for the next time: It's a war. There are two sides. You're on one side; you attack people on the other side. Sometimes you don't get to attack the target you selected three months ago, so you pick someone else on the other side and fight them instead. Sometimes the group of allies you decided would fight together doesn't work out as you planned, so you fight with the ones you're with. You can't do it from peace mode.
[/quote]

Hey man, once again i didn't have a hand in any of the planning and I think our ephor of defense went MIA right before the !@#$ hit the fan. Its always easy to condemn others for their actions while sitting on the other side of the fence and if its one thing this war has shown many in my alliance its what the other side looks like. You can say that we were wrong for sitting in peace mode and you could be completely right. However, it isnt your call and it sure as !@#$ wasn't mine. This game is unfortunately all about numbers so any side without them is going to have enough reason to be criticized for not doing the right thing because sometimes you dont have the option to do the right thing. Sometimes what seems like the smart thing to do one moment looks bad the next. This war showed us some of the internal and external problems we have as an alliance and we're going to use the next few months to hopefully rectify some of those issues.

We'll see what happens in the up coming months and I have faith that my gov knows what its doing. That may be foolish of me but sometimes you just have to keep the faith.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1326678159' post='2900551']
I always wondered what funny could be. Until you all destroyed Sparta for me. No surrender? Keep it up! You can stay in peace only for so long. If you were manly, you'd suck up defeat. And my vict'ry'd make it all complete!

You have my little armies.
Do you know you're all just plain pathetic.
[/quote]

You're just amazing, you know that?

Glad to see a lot of my friends get peace and a victory for UE's first war.

[quote]Sparta acknowledges defeat to the forces of BAPS and Olympus. In exchange, the combined forces of Argent, Grämlins, Invicta, NPO, OMFG, State of Nirvana, The Imperial Order, The People’s Community, The Phoenix Federation, The Resistance, and United Equestria agree to cease hostilities against Sparta.[/quote]

Let me guess, in 3 days when rest of Sparta realizes they are not at war anymore, e-lawyering will begin. [i]We never lost a war to NPO, PF, etc. Actually we managed to get white peace from most of our oponents, we were that bad ass.[/i]

Edited by alyster

[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1326674421' post='2900469']
Oh, we knew it. Even I knew it, and I don't even go on the OWF. But every alliance has their share those who type but cannot read.

Thank you. It would have been more if you guys could manage to fill all of our slots and keep a stagger, but a fight's a fight even if I can't fight as many as I wish I could have.

I support this message!

PS You're showing your age, Krack. Nobody does a double space between sentences any more. :P
[/quote]
I can assure you that BAPS would have done away with Sparta's Top Tier.

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1326690228' post='2900688']
Let me guess, in 3 days when rest of Sparta realizes they are not at war anymore, e-lawyering will begin. [i]We never lost a war to NPO, PF, etc. Actually we managed to get white peace from most of our oponents, we were that bad ass.[/i]
[/quote]
Did you not see the wiki? It says defeat on there. Nobody seems to be denying we got beat. We were hit by 13 alliances. :P

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1326690519' post='2900691']
please don't inflate his ego further. it's starting to have its own gravitational pull.
[/quote]
I'm trying to destroy you from within, don't you realize that? :awesome:

[quote name='Corah Il Cappo' timestamp='1326665738' post='2900283']
It was a well fought war on all sides. Thanks for all the assistance from everyone on the winning side. To Sparta, I hope the rebuild goes well.

Ps. Hi Luka! :D
[/quote]

I thought it was a pathetic display by Sparta myself.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1326690843' post='2900695']
Did you not see the wiki? It says defeat on there. Nobody seems to be denying we got beat. We were hit by 13 alliances. :P
[/quote]

And your alliance fought a grand total of 13 wars!

You have no excuse, wars over but damn I was so disappointed in you guys. I hit Hellas just so that I could enjoy this war, but even he failed in that. King Mher was a pretty good fighter, till he had to turtle. Nicklee was fun but then I bill-locked him, same with another guy who came out of peace mode with 15k infra, 6k tech, and grand total of 180million dollars.

But no one worry, Sparta stayed in peace mode so that on the [i]next [/i]war they can prove themselves! They have a full year to prepare!

[quote name='phantomlord' timestamp='1326691181' post='2900700']
I thought it was a pathetic display by Sparta myself.
[/quote]

Meh, I had fun myself. Racking up anarchies against whatever wasn't in peace mode and such. May not be the best war I've ever fought in, but hey, we all had fun didn't we? :awesome:

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1326678159' post='2900551']
I always wondered what funny could be. Until you all destroyed Sparta for me. No surrender? Keep it up! You can stay in peace only for so long. If you were manly, you'd suck up defeat. And my vict'ry'd make it all complete!

You have my little armies.
Do you know you're all just plain pathetic.
[/quote]
... And Ardus announces his candidacy for Worst Poster Ever 2012.