Peace Found

janax

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Diomede' timestamp='1326668887' post='2900358']
The annoying thing is, Sparta could have actually caused some real, significant damage. Instead, Sparta hid in peace mode. I don't say that to troll, because factual information is not trolling. I say it because I am disappointed that an ally's ally missed out on an opportunity to fight well and earn our respect.
[/quote]

I agree, there should have been more on our end as far as fighting goes but this thing turned into one giant mess before we could adapt to it. I know many people will say that the build up to war should have given us enough time to develop a decent strategy but I think things happened in this war that we genuinely didn't see coming. Also, I really dont think Sparta had any personal vendetta against any of the alliances that fought against us (save for maybe the UE) during this !@#$ storm.

Other than a stagger that got messed up towards the start and a couple times where i had a couple defensive slots open I thought many of the nations I fought did well and Im sorry I didnt give as much of a fight as I should have. I have no problem admitting that the most of the nations I fought had their crap together and I was beaten fair and square.

o/ The victorious alliances
o/ Sparta

Good luck with the rebuild

Edited by the damned

[quote name='the damned' timestamp='1326671786' post='2900426']
I agree, there should have been more on our end as far as fighting goes but this thing turned into one giant mess before we could adapt to it. I know many people will say that the build up to war should have given us enough time to develop a decent strategy but I think things happened in this war that we genuinely didn't see coming.
[/quote]

I don't know you from a hole in the wall, but if you couldn't see this coming since the Summer, your alliance needs new leadership. You should be embarrassed to make a statement like this.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1326673088' post='2900445']
I don't know you from a hole in the wall, but if you couldn't see this coming since the Summer, your alliance needs new leadership. You should be embarrassed to make a statement like this.
[/quote]

I think he knew it was coming, just not how it was coming and well it couldn't be worse.

[size="2"]
Cheers to the future![/size]
[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1326668809' post='2900357']
Sorry but it had to be done. Luka thankfully activated my SDI, I was beginning to worry that my military had fallen asleep at the SDI center but it seems it wasnt so :D
[/quote]

Hahaha, it was fun warring with you KDII :P You and BAPS put down a whoopin'!

Edit: Rontastic! You forgot to demand #olympus :x It was yours for the taking!

Edited by Lukapaka

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1326674122' post='2900462']
Such demands are unseemly, though giving it to Olympus would be the charitable thing to do if you have no further use for it.
[/quote]

Haha, we offered it up before! They said they wanted to take it though. Really, it's theirs if they want it. We don't use it anymore.

Edited by Lukapaka

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1326673088' post='2900445']
If you couldn't see this coming since the Summer, your alliance needs new leadership.
[/quote]
Oh, we knew it. Even I knew it, and I don't even go on the OWF. But every alliance has their share those who type but cannot read.

[quote name='thekirbyfake' timestamp='1326669857' post='2900381']
Congrats on the 30% who actually bothered getting their hands dirty on getting peace.
[/quote]
Thank you. It would have been more if you guys could manage to fill all of our slots and keep a stagger, but a fight's a fight even if I can't fight as many as I wish I could have.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1326674151' post='2900463']
Sparta, now to chain in through NoR to hit FARK :awesome:
[/quote]
I support this message!

PS You're showing your age, Krack. Nobody does a double space between sentences any more. :P

Edited by Ghuxalia

[quote name='Furious Purpose' timestamp='1326674758' post='2900477']
Pathetic.

Sparta should, at the very least, have been made to fight for a week.

Out of the 30 or so Spartans in my range 3 fought ... 3. Absolutely pathetic.

PS ... Much respect to the 3 for standing up for themselves whilst shackled to such a pack of cowards.
[/quote]

You're funny!