Peace Found

janax

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1326806290' post='2901487']
Yeah, its disgusting that those ODN mongrels wouldnt fight on 2 sides of a war. That is all the rage these days.
[/quote]

Or the belief that ODN would push a side a request for assistance from a MDAP partner just because the alliance that was being hit was a MDP ally of Sparta.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1326823485' post='2901569']
With Athens actively involved in developing chains such that their allies got hit ~but not by them~, I wouldn't really expect anyone from TLR to understand.
[/quote]

That is of course the nature of political power. One tends to be intimately involved in coalition war-planning and discussions. Most of our allies were with us when wars came. Those who chose to stand elsewhere had typically made their choice well in advance. Moreover, all our allies were made more secure by virtue of the influence that we accrued through such exercise.

We did a sterling job of acquitting ourselves to our allies. I don't need to justify myself to you to validate our existence, but I find that I have profound distaste for having the name of the home and community I and many others built sullied for your cheap amusement. Athens was many things, but the word 'traitor' was never and will never be ascribed to our house.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1326823485' post='2901569']
With Athens actively involved in developing chains such that their allies got hit ~but not by them~, I wouldn't really expect anyone from TLR to understand.
[/quote]

OMG Athens 2.0, down with TLR!

I'm sure the Athens of old actively tried to get their allies rolled. Yeah, that makes sense. I wasn't even in Athens and this statement irks me.

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1326839656' post='2901738']
OMG Athens 2.0, down with TLR!

I'm sure the Athens of old actively tried to get their allies rolled. Yeah, that makes sense. I wasn't even in Athens and this statement irks me.
[/quote]
Well, CSN seems to think Athens tried to set them up so why not. Besides who didnt want to roll =LOST= :P