Peace Found

janax

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1326690898' post='2900698']
I'm trying to destroy you from within, don't you realize that? :awesome:
[/quote]

I guess turning Ardus's ego into a black hole is one way to destroy MK. Probably more clever than most other plans floating around out there.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1326676920' post='2900521']
So because you didn't have weeks to plan out some super awesome strategy beforehand you decided to just not fight?

An alliance war isn't exactly that complicated. Step 1: Fight.
[/quote]

I think it was to hard to get on the winning side from that point.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1326690843' post='2900695']
Did you not see the wiki? It says defeat on there. Nobody seems to be denying we got beat. We were hit by 13 alliances. :P
[/quote]

It switched from red to [s]yellow[/s]/orange. Soon it will be a strategic victory.

Edited by xoindotnler

[quote name='Azhrei' timestamp='1326680985' post='2900588']
Yeah, I was seriously lacking in that department. Due to a shifting in trades I haven't yet been able to reach my intended trade circle, and my improvements number was in the negative. So I couldn't really get anything, and didn't intend to until the war ended. As for 30 bombers, I only ever used 2, more than that is a waste.

Had fun fighting you :)
[/quote]
Wait.... you were lacking because your trades were screwed up? You mean the Spartan war machine is just as successful with internal matters?

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1326697262' post='2900783']
Wait.... you were lacking because your trades were screwed up? You mean the Spartan war machine is just as successful with internal matters?
[/quote]

My trades had nothing to do with Sparta's economic section. Nice try, though.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1326690843' post='2900695']
Did you not see the wiki? It says defeat on there. Nobody seems to be denying we got beat. [b]We were hit by 13 alliances.[/b] :P
[/quote]
Gee, sucks when it happens to you, right? I'll say again I appreciated TheColt45 for his combat. You fought like a Spartan should fight. [i]This[/i] Sparta doesn't deserve a member of your quality.

Look forward to our next war together PF, and our next victory together. OMFG thanks the likes of Olypmus, BAPS, NPO, and TIO for their significant contributions to the win.

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1326690228' post='2900688']Let me guess, in 3 days when rest of Sparta realizes they are not at war anymore, e-lawyering will begin. [i]We never lost a war to NPO, PF, etc. Actually we managed to get white peace from most of our oponents, we were that bad ass.[/i]
[/quote]
Well,....yes. That is what transpired. They managed to park 2/3 of their alliance in peace mode (saving a huge chunk of their NS, money, tech) and get away with it unlike many other alliances previously that tried that, and then get the most lenient peace imaginable for someone in their situation which only included limited acknowledgment of defeat in a face of a coalition of 13 alliances.

Listen, I am first to say I didn't had much respect for Sparta abilities, except for the one I saw as ability to flip flop to the winning side always, but this played out brilliantly for them and one must acknowledge that.

Actually, if I were a Spartan, Ill be pretty much !@#$@#$ smug right now. The only "loss" is a "wiki entry" for them. lol, that is sooo bad :rolleyes:
They did great with this peace. Actually, unlike many other "wiki victories" they have, I consider this defeat far more valuable.
Anyway, I said everything I felt in my first post here,...truly this is one ridiculous war,...and it keeps on giving.

Cant wait for the last acts of it. :lol1:

[quote name='Ziperia' timestamp='1326718420' post='2900850']
Hail to [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=363641"]RomanX of Hawaiian Empire[/url], the Spartan who fought back. o/

To the rest: you suck.
[/quote]
Hey... I fought him during Christmas. He did fight back, but it was a case where turtling was actually a good idea. He couldn't even win a GA after nuking me.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1326677041' post='2900526']
Please. The number one problem Argent had was only Hellas, Ethan, and Justin in our range, and rarely with a slot open. You guys could have done some serious damage to all of us if you all hadn't hid in peace mode. While many of you didn't have navies and/or warchests, some of you who hid in peace mode the entire time did have them and still didn't come out of PM.

I never had more than 3 people in my range, and I ended the war at ~75K NS. You had 3 in the top 40 in war mode.

Either way, I don't mind the war is over. Not like we were very involved anymore with everyone knocked out of range.
[/quote]
I mean people do drop out of the top 40 when they are at war. I was 19th. We started the war with around half our people in PM including the upper ranks, and planned to bring out most of the rest against counters. We just didn't expect as many counters. It made us re-evaluate. If you wanted more targets you should have brought less friends :P. As it was, for the first half of the war, you guys had to have had some fun knocking a bunch of us out of the top 40.