This Week in SuperFriends

Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1323218534' post='2866460']
You honestly believe that this treaty and war has had no effect whatsoever on your relations with INT? Get your head out of your ass.

I can't imagine the blinders you must need to be able to defend polar because it's the "right" thing to do. They have been manipulating and instigating this for years, burning bridges and pissing people off. Don't act like you're martyring yourself for a just cause. One war with Valhalla hardly gives you the right to talk !@#$.

Also lol at this:

Check my aa we wrote the book on standing with allies.

Pretty convincing bid for wae going here. Keep it up I enjoy watching you stick your foot in your mouth.
[/quote]

It's ok, you don't yet understand.
When they are done with everyone else and come for you, we will stand with you as well.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323220300' post='2866505']
When they are done with everyone else and come for you, we will stand with you as well.
[/quote]

I don't think you understand the bond that TLR shares with people they choose as their allies. In fact, I am sure that you can't even comprehend how far these guys would go for someone they are allied to.

And if they needed someone to stand with them, I can guarantee you would be very low on the list of the people who they would call.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323220300' post='2866505']
[/quote]

How refreshing the no u defense.

At least you've realized you lost the argument. Kudos for knowing when to stop.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1323220508' post='2866507']
I don't think you understand the bond that TLR shares with people they choose as their allies. In fact, I am sure that you can't even comprehend how far these guys would go for someone they are allied to.

And if they needed someone to stand with them, I can guarantee you would be very low on the list of the people who they would call.
[/quote]

This guy gets it. We don't need the likes of someone who signs a four hour treaty. I said in in the TLR DoW, and I'll say it here too: TLR doesn't sign treaties to put pretty words on paper.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1323207577' post='2866057']
Good luck multitasking... between taking down MK and rebuilding and paying reps you won't have much free time. ;)
[/quote]

Bob i wish to issue a personal challenge to you. please please please try and make RIA pay reps, im begging you here.

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1323219503' post='2866487']
a silly two cycle war.
[/quote]

Honestly, I had no idea about this auto-downgrade thing. :v: It's not quite the same direction as last time when we declared on both sides and got white peace both ways, but it's all good. silliness ftw

[quote name='Great Lord Moth' timestamp='1323221463' post='2866529']
Honestly, I had no idea about this auto-downgrade thing. :v: It's not quite the same direction as last time when we declared on both sides and got white peace both ways, but it's all good. silliness ftw
[/quote]

Hey, here's an idea, read your damn treaties :smug:

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1323221673' post='2866533']
Hey, here's an idea, read your damn treaties :smug:
[/quote]

What, ALL of them? Are you crazy?! :blink: It was bad enough back when I was still in RIA gov, but now we've got, like, five times as many. >.>

On a side note, it's good to be retired. B-)

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1323220546' post='2866508']
How refreshing the no u defense.

At least you've realized you lost the argument. Kudos for knowing when to stop.
[/quote]

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1323220508' post='2866507']

[/quote]
That's ok, we'll be there anyways. First we'll have to fight them a few dozen times though.

Edited by James Dahl

Ohhhh no......RV posted an image of me giving an update that he posted yesterday, and in the pic it said I made it "Today", when in fact I've been out of town with no computer access since last friday.

Way to give skewed, and useless info to the masses RV.

[quote]In other news, RnR has also entered radio silence. With this communications black out the world has been deprived of the insightful and fluid oratory skills of absolutely no one.[/quote]

This killed me. I can't stop laughing.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1323157216' post='2865518']
You know... and yes I am biased as I like R&R... I am rather appalled. Not just by this but by how we all laugh and cheer about something that is fundamentally a lie. Whether its taking spy info, posting spy info or manipulating things to look like spy info, we have lost something here and we are not better for it.

Maybe I am just old, but its just one more thing: watching something die while everyone cheers /shrugs.
[/quote]

This man speaks well. Hats off to you, Sir.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1323202278' post='2865968']
Nah, MK are tied to many alliances and blocs. They would have to have a major implosion to have their entire FA fall apart overnight.
[/quote]
Being tied widely is not a guarantor of success. History shows that pretty well.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1323157216' post='2865518']
You know... and yes I am biased as I like R&R... I am rather appalled. Not just by this but by how we all laugh and cheer about something that is fundamentally a lie. Whether its taking spy info, posting spy info or manipulating things to look like spy info, we have lost something here and we are not better for it.

Maybe I am just old, but its just one more thing: watching something die while everyone cheers /shrugs.
[/quote]

You are not the only one watching. The silent majority stands beside you. :ph34r:

[quote name='DemonSpawn' timestamp='1323227737' post='2866638']
Ohhhh no......RV posted an image of me giving an update that he posted yesterday, and in the pic it said I made it "Today", when in fact I've been out of town with no computer access since last friday.

[/quote]

Silence, your misinformation will not be allowed to continue Spawn of Demon!

What are you trying to hide?!
:)

[quote name='Alex987' timestamp='1323202533' post='2865974']
Well aren't we just clones of each other? :P
[/quote]

[quote name='katashimon13' timestamp='1323236336' post='2866926']
no cause clones tend to be the same sex....

and species XP

rawr
[/quote]

Kata he is a pony so it counts :P

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='DemonSpawn' timestamp='1323227737' post='2866638']

[/quote]

I wouldn't say it was useless, I got a hell of a laugh out of the war chest info pic. :P