• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1323135862' post='2864719']
Oops, looks like C&G entered on an ODP after all :P

Nice work TLR, and good luck!
[/quote]

CnG doesn't sign treaties just to have pretty words on paper.

Who do you think we are? Polar? :awesome:

I warned SF back in the DH-NPO War that if they don't back RoK, the same method could be used again against them to pull them in war by picking off their members, but SF tried staying as neutral as they could that war. Now SF has been dragged into war again, but with NPO on the side of DH/PB. SF and allies should be ready now, but interesting how MK always seems to escape being the target of anyone's vengeance and MK shifts their position to be on the winning side with former enemies allying them for the chance to get payback on others.

In the DH-NPO War, SF could of joined in on the side of NPO and possibly overthrow the MK hegemony. Instead SF tried playing both sides and let the entire bloc fall apart before going into a challenging war. Perfect example of potential victims letting themselves get picked off one by one, even helping the aggressors who hit them previously defeat their next victims in hopes of prolonging their own fate.

I look forward to see the MHA and Sparta response, if they honor their treaty with Fark here they'll gain some respect. Also I don't think I've ever seen Créole roll out, but it would be interesting to see if they do anything with their Fark treaty here.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1323130188' post='2864604']
Wow, this thread reeks of awesome sauce. Much love to TLR. Back in the day I never thought I'd say it, but o/ CnG! Go get some.
[/quote]

:wub: Baka
We got yo' back, Pacifica. Vodka and Lasagna ahoy!