Third Time's the Charm

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1322916461' post='2860571']
First, put down whatever you are smoking or drinking.

Second, I know you are kind of dumb, and want to take cheap shots at us, but we have been in peace mode for a while, several days ago actually

Third, peace mode sometimes means the exact opposite of what you are implying, but I did not expect you to know this. Well, I did not expect you to know anything... :smug:
[/quote]

If I wanted to take a cheap shot I would call Sparta a bunch of raging homos. I dont want to take a cheap shot so I wont call you that.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1322936398' post='2860770']
If I wanted to take a cheap shot I would call Sparta a bunch of raging homos. I dont want to take a cheap shot so I wont call you that.
[/quote]

Can you please find your own thread to have your little spat? This one is reserved for three alliances that know how to fight a war.

Thanks.

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1322931702' post='2860715']
Thank you CN for your luv and even more so for your hatred. Welcome to our swan song.

[img]http://fangamers.net/imagehosting/414da7666e7d0a4.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Magpul Stock and magazine, solid choice, however I must question your choice to put what appears to be a subpar optic on what is otherwise a beautiful rifle. (Cant tell the brand on the optic, leapers or something?

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1322937041' post='2860776']
FAN. I hope you aren't /b/owing out after this.
[/quote]

They didn't when the odds were absolutely stacked against them with no sign of peace in sight. If they didn't do it then I can't see them doing it now.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1322925196' post='2860656']
Except, GOONS were the ones that started the whole damn thing.
[/quote]

GOONS were responsible for starting the war. NPO were responsible for making sure it lasted six months, pulling over 50% of FARK's membership away, making up lies about them, and installing a viceroy.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1322938203' post='2860788']
They didn't when the odds were absolutely stacked against them with no sign of peace in sight. If they didn't do it then I can't see them doing it now.
[/quote]
I've heard rumblings FAN is mass deleting after this war then saw them referencing a swan-song. Similar to how /b/ did.

[color="#0000FF"]B-)

Welcome Guys ! Welcome, Creatures big and small,

Creatures of almighty God ...

Beyond the sea side, beyond

Your eyes could see, are

The turbulence of waters

And the crashing fragor,

Awaiting for the Valiants...

for no other... but for thee...! HDS.. Welcome, FAN, and FARK to the Final Game of 2011!!! :smug:
[/color]

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1322936910' post='2860774']
Magpul Stock and magazine, solid choice, however I must question your choice to put what appears to be a subpar optic on what is otherwise a beautiful rifle. (Cant tell the brand on the optic, leapers or something?
[/quote]

My compliments on your attention to detail. That is indeed a sub par optic and it was only on my FAN 15 for a week for some experimentation. FYI, its a Barska. I currently have a KonusPro M30 on it and for the $ I have been very pleasantly surprised with the clarity and zero holding.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1322938431' post='2860789']
GOONS were responsible for starting the war. NPO were responsible for making sure it lasted six months, pulling over 50% of FARK's membership away, making up lies about them, and installing a viceroy.
[/quote]
I'm sure we will see you on the battlefield, right?

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1322938431' post='2860789']
[/quote]

Wasn't FAN also responsible for denying FARK peace during that conflict?

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1322941171' post='2860827']
Wasn't FAN also responsible for denying FARK peace during that conflict?
[/quote]
Revenge doesn't really need to be even handed.

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1322939552' post='2860807']
Tim Lee....using our name and /b/ in the same sentence was pretty harsh!! Just sayin.
[/quote]
The concept of quitting not of bad images.

:)

Edited by TimLee