A Final Ronin Announcement

AirMe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Khyber' timestamp='1322077236' post='2849881']
This sucks to read. Airme, if the alliance wants to continue, can it? They don't seem so decided to end it like you do.
[/quote]

Just for the sake of clarity, AirMe has stated his intentions to support us if we chose to continue the alliance.

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1322079421' post='2849905']
Just for the sake of clarity, AirMe has stated his intentions to support us if we chose to continue the alliance.
[/quote]

Thanks, I was curious since things seemed like a surprise to some.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1322077845' post='2849886']
This really isn't your business at all.
[/quote]

No it isn't, but I was still curious, and if he or others didn't want to answer it they didn't have to. Then again most things aren't my business on the OWFs, but I still ask questions.

Edited by Khyber

I am really ridiculously saddened by this. You were always great allies and a lot of fun to talk to. Also Elorian, you are still required to call past our forums, regardless of where you wind up (Unless it's somewhere like Polaris or UPN or the Legion etc, then we'll need to talk).

Good Luck to everyone as they find new homes.

o/Ronin

As many of you can tell, there are questions about whether the other members of Ronin will continue the alliance and ignore the disbandment that AirMe has issued. I'm making this post to clarify that Ronin, unfortunately, is in fact disbanded. After a discussion with my fellow government members, we have decided that we will not continue the alliance. It's an unfortunate way to end to be sure. I'd like to thank all of our allies. I'd also like to initiate an apology to Gremlins for this. It's unfortunate that the treaty couldn't have officially taken place. The AA officially is being protected by tLR and Deinos I believe indefinitely. And with that, Ronin bids farewell.

Edited by JackSkellington

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1322073270' post='2849845']
You know where your home is. :)
[/quote]
Thanks man, Not sure what I plan to do at this point...got to mull over the options over the next couple of days.

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1322081316' post='2849926']
As many of you can tell, there are questions about whether the other members of Ronin will continue the alliance and ignore the disbandment that AirMe has issued. I'm making this post to clarify that Ronin, unfortunately, is in fact disbanded. After a discussion with my fellow government members, we have decided that we will not continue the alliance. It's an unfortunate way to end to be sure. I'd like to thank all of our allies. [b]I'd also like to initiate an apology to Gremlins for this. It's unfortunate that the treaty couldn't have officially taken place.[/b] The AA officially is being protected by tLR and Deinos I believe indefinitely. And with that, Ronin bids farewell.
[/quote]
Indeed I was mega-excited about the growing links with Gre, it will be a shame not to see that come to pass. Anyhow once again may I wish good luck to all my fellow Ronin members...you welcomed me with open arms when I joined and made feel one of the family right from the off :wub:

[quote name='Khyber' timestamp='1322077236' post='2849881']
This sucks to read. Airme, if the alliance wants to continue, can it? They don't seem so decided to end it like you do.
[/quote]

Yes. And if they want they have my full blessing.