A Final Ronin Announcement

AirMe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1322095328' post='2850091']
You can all be honest. You're all really thinking "One less moralist alliance to deal with...scum"
[/quote]
I'll be honest, I don't think many of us really had to [i]deal[/i] with Ronin. As moralists, you weren't exactly in the spotlight and mostly kept to yourself, prefering to quietly stand by what you believed in instead of shouting it from the rooftops.

For those wondering, this was pretty much a unilateral move that I made with out very much input from the alliance itself. We had been down this road before and we continued on. I thought that the band aid approach was the best approach to take. I know some of the members are mad at me right now and I understand that, I hope you all will forgive me.

Justice is served after the shambolic defeat of our Ordinary Men Footballing Gods squad in the last CN World Cup. For shame, AirMe. For absolute shame.

:ph34r:

Seriously though a shocking development and I hope and wish all members have a safe journey onwards.

Edited by Calderone

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1322081852' post='2849934']
Thanks man, Not sure what I plan to do at this point...got to mull over the options over the next couple of days.

Indeed I was mega-excited about the growing links with Gre, it will be a shame not to see that come to pass. Anyhow once again may I wish good luck to all my fellow Ronin members...you welcomed me with open arms when I joined and made feel one of the family right from the off :wub:
[/quote]

It is indeed sad we didn't get to announce our treaty. Regardless we know who are friends are. Good luck and drop by our forum if you need anything.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1322064745' post='2849748']
As fitting as it is, the only thing we were defeated by was time and inactivity.
[/quote]
Given that the sig was made more than a year ago, the intent of the imagery was not defeat and resignation. It was more of an allusion to the disappointment and shunning of the prevalent demeanour of the masses at the time.

Sad to see this AirMe. But hey, moving on, is often the wiser course of action.

o/ Ronin

They say justice delayed is justice denied, but on this momentous day we finally see a measure of recompense towards a simple lover of girls who was viciously attacked solely for loving the daughter of a powerful samurai lord.

This should have come sooner and it should have been forced, but perhaps you can rest easy now, sweet chinaman.

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1322095328' post='2850091']
You can all be honest. You're all really thinking "One less moralist alliance to deal with...scum"
[/quote]

It's only a win if you guys cease your moralist posting post-disbandment :ehm:

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1322104439' post='2850203']
Come back home, Cata.

-Craig
[/quote]
Thanks man, tbh I have not decided what I want to do yet.

[quote name='masterbake' timestamp='1322107846' post='2850227']
It is indeed sad we didn't get to announce our treaty. Regardless we know who are friends are. Good luck and drop by our forum if you need anything.
[/quote]
I am sure we will all continue to frequent your hallowed halls.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1322135524' post='2850404']
It's only a win if you guys cease your moralist posting post-disbandment :ehm:
[/quote]
haha those of us active enough to be bothered posting here will be unlikely to give up our 'Moralist' outlook ;)

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Kortal' timestamp='1322126432' post='2850378']
They say justice delayed is justice denied, but on this momentous day we finally see a measure of recompense towards a simple lover of girls who was viciously attacked solely for loving the daughter of a powerful samurai lord.

This should have come sooner and it should have been forced, but perhaps you can rest easy now, sweet chinaman.
[/quote]

Get out.

[quote name='Kortal' timestamp='1322126432' post='2850378']

[/quote]

LOL internet is not an excuse to promote pedophilia. I can't believe you support that behavior and reactions like this is exactly why I am glad I don't associate with people of your type anymore. No one should support anyone asking for pictures of a naked 18 month old you stupid idiot. You and GKC and your like can rot in hell.

The fact that you and Thel33tguy still think that it is defensible behavior to this day should disgust everyone.

Edited by AirMe