A Final Ronin Announcement

AirMe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kortal' timestamp='1322126432' post='2850378']
They say justice delayed is justice denied, but on this momentous day we finally see a measure of recompense towards a simple lover of girls who was viciously attacked solely for loving the daughter of a powerful samurai lord.

This should have come sooner and it should have been forced, but perhaps you can rest easy now, sweet chinaman.
[/quote]

Are you joking me? Get out of this thread. GKC got his and you will one day also.

It has been a long, hard battle and it is only natural that Ronin have succumbed to GKC forces. You were a noble opponent and I have no doubt that you will remain noble in defeat. There is no shame in the war you have waged, and full quarter will be given to your forces.

I accept your sword and bid you a happy retirement.

Your skin is soft,
GKC

[quote name='LAAT501legion' timestamp='1322168067' post='2850589']
I'm really sad that this is happening,I wish that all the other members find a new home. Ronin made my CN experience much better, I don't know what I will do now.
[/quote]
You will come to TLR and bring Elorian with you.

/shameless poaching.

Good luck, Airme. Loved you in EFF; sorry to see Ronin go.

Would be great to have you make a stint in MK, but you know what's been going on. On the plus side, GKC got demasked from forums access after an "incident", although he still retains IRC access.